Blue Archive

Leon Castle

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i expected that shared current banner Pity But Ticket don't carry or it would have been too nice thanks for clarifing :P

I mean i just literally started Yesterday so i don't have that many resoruces :P

I'm actually sitll unlocking thing i shoudl get to the class today since i saw a Double Exp event for that from Monday, The Cafe how it works? Or Better say, how do i get forniture for it? Randomly around? Because in the shop i don't see it.

So anyway you are saying better indeed to skip the current banner and wait?

Ah, is there a Method to gear up or just gopo with what i have? Getting kinda slowed down now halfway through mission 2 between being slightly underlevelled and wiht almost no Geared up equipment.

The 1 and 10 pull tickets don't expire so those can be saved as long as you want but they are the first to go then you pull on any banner unless it's the paid ticket for the type based that expire on the 22nd.

Yes, waiting for Limited and FES banners are better in the long run and you can farm in hard mode for new girls(3-3H is the earliest 3* you can farm for).

3 star any normal mission(same for hard mode then farming for new girls) that drops the tier 2 to 7 and sweep it each day to have the better gear for your girls. it takes a while but you gain EXP as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

The 1 and 10 pull tickets don't expire so those can be saved as long as you want but they are the first to go then you pull on any banner unless it's the paid ticket for the type based that expire on the 22nd.

Yes, waiting for Limited and FES banners are better in the long run and you can farm in hard mode for new girls(3-3H is the earliest 3* you can farm for).

3 star any normal mission(same for hard mode then farming for new girls) that drops the tier 2 to 7 and sweep it each day to have the better gear for your girls. it takes a while but you gain EXP as well.

I see interesting then i'll save up for now! And you can actually farm them? Really? So i coudl get the Nun one for example farming? (Not that i really can now i'm blocked at 2-4)

Anyway thanks for the advices, i guess it's slower compared to Azur lane since also the Cafe stuff it's gained or found randmoly in events or shop but wlel no hurry i suppose :P

50 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

see interesting then i'll save up for now! And you can actually farm them? Really? So i coudl get the Nun one for example farming?

For now no. but permanent characters do have a chance to have their Eleph added to new Hard mode missions or the shop(Total Assault, Tactical Challenge and Joint Firepower Exercise).

feel free to look at this Missions to know what's ahead and what Eleph drop.

P.S we have only up to mission area 21 while JP has mission area 23.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

For now no. but permanent characters do have a chance to have their Eleph added to new Hard mode missions or the shop(Total Assault, Tactical Challenge and Joint Firepower Exercise).

feel free to look at this Missions to know what's ahead and what Eleph drop.

P.S we have only up to mission area 21 while JP has mission area 23.

Ah i see well better than nothing, i hope for Some Swimsuit Rerun maybe in the next 2-3 weeks, is it possible or they already did them?

Interesting, thanks for the Link, well i see at Least Neru and Karin which are 2 i'm interested in are farmable latter in hard mission, nice :D

I'm at 3-1 right now so pretty far anyway :P

Still pretty close, i've read in your previous post that we are playing catch up with the Japanese Version and we still don't have the 4 swimsuit version they got i saw, well i expected to be a lot later but 2 "chapter" afar i guess maybe for the beginning of 2024 we'll catch up?

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah i see well better than nothing, i hope for Some Swimsuit Rerun maybe in the next 2-3 weeks, is it possible or they already did them?

Interesting, thanks for the Link, well i see at Least Neru and Karin which are 2 i'm interested in are farmable latter in hard mission, nice :D

I'm at 3-1 right now so pretty far anyway :P

Still pretty close, i've read in your previous post that we are playing catch up with the Japanese Version and we still don't have the 4 swimsuit version they got i saw, well i expected to be a lot later but 2 "chapter" afar i guess maybe for the beginning of 2024 we'll catch up?

After Toki/Nagisa banners, the next limited banners are rerun of new years versions of Aru and Mutsuki and then some Swimsuit version reruns starting with Azusa and Mashiro and then after some "Rate-up" banners, a rerun of Hina and Iori before the new swimsuit versions of Ui and Hinata with 100 free pulls and last the new FES banner with a swimsuit version of the Lewd one Hanako. but looking at JP version, a rerun of Izuna and Chise swimsuit versions is coming(then that hits Global i shall not fail getting S.Izuna this time!).

To catch up they might make the "Rate-up" banners shorter or "fuse" them with other banners which they have done in the past so yeah I be surprised if 2023 or 2024 for that matter will have 3 FES Banners(if that happens we are on the tails of the JP version)

JP Banners

I use this to see what's coming to GL and also the JP version's Twitter/X.

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

After Toki/Nagisa banners, the next limited banners are rerun of new years versions of Aru and Mutsuki and then some Swimsuit version reruns starting with Azusa and Mashiro and then after some "Rate-up" banners, a rerun of Hina and Iori before the new swimsuit versions of Ui and Hinata with 100 free pulls and last the new FES banner with a swimsuit version of the Lewd one Hanako. but looking at JP version, a rerun of Izuna and Chise swimsuit versions is coming(then that hits Global i shall not fail getting S.Izuna this time!).

To catch up they might make the "Rate-up" banners shorter or "fuse" them with other banners which they have done in the past so yeah I be surprised if 2023 or 2024 for that matter will have 3 FES Banners(if that happens we are on the tails of the JP version)

JP Banners

I use this to see what's coming to GL and also the JP version's Twitter/X.

Damn the next month banner are basically already known i see xD

I see then fuck it i guess i'll wait for the Swimsuit Rerun of everything it's the best i guess not only Waifu wise btu also stat wise :P

Ah the Japanese Page of Twitter as always a lot more informative and better than the EN one, it's a trend i see it's the same for Azur and Genshin -_-

Anyway Cool it would be nice to catch up and knowing with them what's coming new rather than being here waiting 4-5 months for it.

• Like 2

I see Toki and Nagisa as next characters, are they limited one and worth it that you know guys?

The Maid School is really cool so i would like Toki just for that 😛

Oh nice Congrats for Shiroko i would love to start farm for her too since she looks incredible :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I see Toki and Nagisa as next characters, are they limited one and worth it that you know guys?

The Maid School is really cool so i would like Toki just for that 😛

From what Valiant is saying, they both are worth it for beginners and sooner or later for long time players.

• Like 2

Ah So you Check Him too, yeah i'm watching his Reccomendation too since it's baiscally the only one and seems to really know what he's saying.

Yeah Toki looks so cool too with her EX skill, i have enough for like 50 pull i think so i'll try for her and see how lucks go, if it really goes well i'll see if saving or try Nagisa too, seems like Nagisa can work with the Super OP character they gave some months ago, Mika was it? Isn't she Trinity school too? If so she'll be healed a lot by her.

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah So you Check Him too, yeah i'm watching his Reccomendation too since it's baiscally the only one and seems to really know what he's saying.

Yeah Toki looks so cool too with her EX skill, i have enough for like 50 pull i think so i'll try for her and see how lucks go, if it really goes well i'll see if saving or try Nagisa too, seems like Nagisa can work with the Super OP character they gave some months ago, Mika was it? Isn't she Trinity school too? If so she'll be healed a lot by her.

Yes, Mika is a student of Trinity and also member of same club as Nagisa(or was read the Story for more info).

Sounds like skipping some of the "Rate up" banners like Kayoko (New Year) or the new year limited banners might come back to bite my ass down the line.

Still after Toki/Nagisa banners, I plan to only save for S.Ui,S.Hanako and S.Izuna. Might go for S.Iori or S.Hina if I have over 36.000 Pyroxene(S.Ui and S.Hinata have 100 free pulls that Valiant forgot to mention).

• Like 1

@Leon Castle @Sora9427

Guess i'm the only one who doesn't really watch any Blue Archive Youtubers. I pretty much just go and get whatever char im interested in or if i like their skill/design. If they are OP that's a plus if not that's fine with me aswell. But i always been a kinda non meta player. Wheter it be Genshin, AL, Granblue or Blue Archive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle @Sora9427

Guess i'm the only one who doesn't really watch any Blue Archive Youtubers. I pretty much just go and get whatever char im interested in or if i like their skill/design. If they are OP that's a plus if not that's fine with me aswell. But i always been a kinda non meta player. Wheter it be Genshin, AL, Granblue or Blue Archive.

I already do that in Azur and in Genshin because i actually spend being pretty F2P and new without anybody advice in Blue Archive i'll check up This kind of guide; plus i like most of the Girls so it's not really a matter of Waifu the onyl one i don't care at all so far it's the one that looks pretty boysh and she isn't strong luckyly, while UI Swimsuit, Toki Bunny and Hinata Swimsuit which are 3 i really want are stong too nice :3

I checked the video too finished it actually an hour ago, lot of short consecuitive banner and events coming, glad many are permanent stories because oh god no between Azur Story and Genshin who knows when i'll get down to those even if i guess they are pretty fun, this one with Hinata and Ui was nice :D

I Still have to actually start the Main story or i can't get pass Mission 3 😛

I'll Personally try to get Toky Bunni and Arisa? (Maid) that looks awesome, for the New year one he recommend 2 old ones if you don't have them which i doin't but i'll see. I have Toki Normal Coming next week. After that i'll save for the Swimsuits i guess S.Izuan, S.Ui.SHinata and S. Haruka i guess. He advice Wakamo too if you don't have her but eh i'll probably pass on her, the Swimsuit version seems like it's "regular" anyway so if that one wants to come out good.

I already do that in Azur and in Genshin because i actually spend being pretty F2P and new without anybody advice in Blue Archive i'll check up This kind of guide; plus i like most of the Girls so it's not really a matter of Waifu the onyl one i don't care at all so far it's the one that looks pretty boysh and she isn't strong luckyly, while UI Swimsuit, Toki Bunny and Hinata Swimsuit which are 3 i really want are stong too nice :3

I checked the video too finished it actually an hour ago, lot of short consecuitive banner and events coming, glad many are permanent stories because oh god no between Azur Story and Genshin who knows when i'll get down to those even if i guess they are pretty fun, this one with Hinata and Ui was nice :D

I Still have to actually start the Main story or i can't get pass Mission 3 😛

I'll Personally try to get Toky Bunni and Arisa? (Maid) that looks awesome, for the New year one he recommend 2 old ones if you don't have them which i doin't but i'll see. I have Toki Normal Coming next week. After that i'll save for the Swimsuits i guess S.Izuan, S.Ui.SHinata and S. Haruka i guess. He advice Wakamo too if you don't have her but eh i'll probably pass on her, the Swimsuit version seems like it's "regular" anyway so if that one wants to come out good.

So far i only plan to get Toki and from then on i'll see what we get.

And yeah i do get what it is like to juggle multiple games at once.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

So far i only plan to get Toki and from then on i'll see what we get.

And yeah i do get what it is like to juggle multiple games at once.

If you are curious check out the Video above it tells what's coming if you wanna save or not, it sure will be strange having the Swimsuit girls in like October/November but at least we'll be like what 3-4 months behind? Better than 6-7!

Yeah personally it depends by the moment, for example i got really caught up and interested in the Azur Lane story and did it all in 2 days, for blue archive i'm curious but not really wanna sit down now (Mostly because it's so annoyingly hot it makes me wanna pass on stuff to read/think) while for Genshin i care 0 at the moment about Fontaine, still have to visit it; so yeah We try XD

One thing i see with Blue Archive completely different compared to other Hatcha games it's that a good bit of the character go into the Random normal banner to be found even when you pull in limited which it's great since in Azur is not at all like that and in Genshin only for 4 stars!

• Like 1

New Students:

hz8MeTyl.jpg

Got Toki without having to Spark for her and got her twice in one 10x pull

PP1hjyfl.jpg

So Yay?

0tLSZ73l.jpg

and 120 pulls later I had to spark for Nagisa. Now to save for a long long time.

Just remembered that Toki is my overall 3rd Kuudere voiced by Yui Ishikawa with 1st being F.Trailblazer/Stelle(Honkai:Star Rail) and 2nd being Morgan le Fay(FGO)

Now to wait for the 4th Kuudere voiced by Yui Ishikawa: Clorinde(Genshin)

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

Damn Congrats! I did 50 pulls, all i had but nothing, got a bunch of new 2 star students and that's it :( Hopefully i can find toki i really like how she looks, is there a way to farm good "primo" (let's call them like Genshin)? I barely rack some up with dailies and weeklys right now.

Ah she has the same voice as Enterprise then? Interesting.

• Like 2

is there a way to farm good "primo" (let's call them like Genshin)? I barely rack some up with dailies and weeklys right now.

Unfortunately besides dailies and weeklys, the only ways to get "primo" is reading main, sub, affection, club and permanent/limited story, 3* missions (Normal, Hard, Commissions, Bounty Hunts and Scrimmage), glab gift box(Hard Mode only), Clear Mission under a certain turn limit(only Normal and Hard) and Achievement(get a certain number of Students to a certain level etc.). While rare, there's also codes(I have only commonly seen Genshin & Star Rail do it however)

Edit: Also Tactical Challenge and Total Assault rewards "Primo"

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, Leon Castle said:

Unfortunately besides dailies and weeklys, the only ways to get "primo" is reading main, sub, affection, club and permanent/limited story, 3* missions (Normal, Hard, Commissions, Bounty Hunts and Scrimmage), glab gift box(Hard Mode only), Clear Mission under a certain turn limit(only Normal and Hard) and Achievement(get a certain number of Students to a certain level etc.). While rare, there's also codes(I have only commonly seen Genshin & Star Rail do it however)

Edit: Also Tactical Challenge and Total Assault rewards "Primo"

I see, it's a lot less rewarding compared to Genshin and Azur which i'm used to, i guess i'll just ultra save here and get character i REALLY want to and can get to.

Which apparently means reaching 200 pulls.

Seriously this was depressing, i never had such awful luck in any pull game like blue Archive before, i had to actually spend and get most of the Double bonus Pyroxene packs to Reach 200 pulls and get Toki like that.

All the while getting 0, i repeat ZERO, NADA not a single 3 star of any kind in 202 pulls, this really annoied me and i guess i'ts all just me because i see you guys found her super fast or found 3 Other Characters meanwhile (and boy i love Shiroko and Koharu would have loved to find one of them at least...), i'll just get into it in the weekend finally playing toki because now even if i got her i'm too depressed, i just did 60 pulls and found 0 3 star, like 10 2 stars with only 1 new one, i guess at this point i have found so Many 1 star i can Rank all of them up a bunch....

PS: Since i basically have found all the possible 2 star in this pulls, advice on some to build/use that are strong?

I'm literally only missing Serika which i'm Farming on 1-3 Hard anyway, Nonomi which i'll get with the "Quest" & Mutsuki. That's it all the others i have.

Edited by Sora9427

I see, it's a lot less rewarding compared to Genshin and Azur which i'm used to, i guess i'll just ultra save here and get character i REALLY want to and can get to.

Which apparently means reaching 200 pulls.

Seriously this was depressing, i never had such awful luck in any pull game like blue Archive before, i had to actually spend and get most of the Double bonus Pyroxene packs to Reach 200 pulls and get Toki like that.

All the while getting 0, i repeat ZERO, NADA not a single 3 star of any kind in 202 pulls, this really annoied me and i guess i'ts all just me because i see you guys found her super fast or found 3 Other Characters meanwhile (and boy i love Shiroko and Koharu would have loved to find one of them at least...), i'll just get into it in the weekend finally playing toki because now even if i got her i'm too depressed, i just did 60 pulls and found 0 3 star, like 10 2 stars with only 1 new one, i guess at this point i have found so Many 1 star i can Rank all of them up a bunch....

PS: Since i basically have found all the possible 2 star in this pulls, advice on some to build/use that are strong?

I'm literally only missing Serika which i'm Farming on 1-3 Hard anyway, Nonomi which i'll get with the "Quest" & Mutsuki. That's it all the others i have.

At least Blue Archive is better than FGO then it comes to rewards and pulls...

Saving for 24,000 Pyroxene(12,000 if on free 10 10x pulls banners) is the best way to get the one you want especially if it's a Limited Banner or FES Banner since the gacha is... a bit better than FGO after all saving 24.000 don't take a year compared to FGO's 900 or something.

Serika, Asuna, Kayoko, Mutsuki, Junko, Akari, Hare, Kotama forAttacker⁠ Attacker & upporter⁠Support. Tsubaki and Yuuka for Tanks. Serina and Fuuka and maybe for 3rd team Ayane or Chinatsu for healers. Some of them I still use like Serina and Serika etc. and Asuna I have seen being used a lot on early blue teams. Building those alongside Toki or other 3*s you have can help you 3 star the hard misson that drop Shiroko fragments.

If it comes as any comfort, the 3rd summer event that's coming gives a free S.Koharu.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

At least Blue Archive is better than FGO then it comes to rewards and pulls...

Saving for 24,000 Pyroxene(12,000 if on free 10 10x pulls banners) is the best way to get the one you want especially if it's a Limited Banner or FES Banner since the gacha is... a bit better than FGO after all saving 24.000 don't take a year compared to FGO's 900 or something.

Serika, Asuna, Kayoko, Mutsuki, Junko, Akari, Hare, Kotama forAttacker⁠ Attacker & upporter⁠Support. Tsubaki and Yuuka for Tanks. Serina and Fuuka and maybe for 3rd team Ayane or Chinatsu for healers. Some of them I still use like Serina and Serika etc. and Asuna I have seen being used a lot on early blue teams. Building those alongside Toki or other 3*s you have can help you 3 star the hard misson that drop Shiroko fragments.

If it comes as any comfort, the 3rd summer event that's coming gives a free S.Koharu.

I don't know FGO since i never looked into it so i can't compare i'll comapre it to the other 2 i have and there it's way fairer i would say, oh well guess i'll just save for 24k now knowing this, lesson learned so i won't be dissapointed, hopefully it doesn't take 3-4 months to get so many -_-

Mmmm interesting list i'll check out those you told me then, i have other 3 stars too, 1 from the start Dash and 3 i got with i guess now HUGE luck in the first 30 pull i did in the Sakurako Banner, i Have Shu (which looks Strong using her), Atsuko (Never used her); Shigure (Love using her ability it does so much damage so far); Chiho (so far not much value from her so i benched her, i guess once tanks and stuff are more in the battle she's strong?); Haruna (Got her from Start Dash 2 days ago, so i haven't even checked her) And obviously Toki.

Those are the 5 i have, adivces ho what to do/how to use them properly?

So far i just have a random team with Shun, Chise, Tsubaki, Shigure and Hare (Anothercharacter with an ability i love to use) and Serina for Heals (Which i guess it's actually one of the best healer overall with you still recommending and using her!) to cover all basis but i doubt it will work forever.

Yeah i remember Valiant saying about 2-3 event character which is nice to have some guaranteed by playing the game!

I Just hope to save enough for S.Azusa and S.Ui those 2 i would REALLY Love to have them! Would love Toki Bunny too despite hearing it's not so strong but i think she was like right before or After Azusa so guess not.

Gonna try and start the Actual story later today, i still have to, can't even go past Mission 3-5 without clearing Chapter 1.

Mmmm interesting list i'll check out those you told me then, i have other 3 stars too, 1 from the start Dash and 3 i got with i guess now HUGE luck in the first 30 pull i did in the Sakurako Banner, i Have Shu (which looks Strong using her), Atsuko (Never used her); Shigure (Love using her ability it does so much damage so far); Chiho (so far not much value from her so i benched her, i guess once tanks and stuff are more in the battle she's strong?); Haruna (Got her from Start Dash 2 days ago, so i haven't even checked her) And obviously Toki.

Those are the 5 i have, adivces ho what to do/how to use them properly?

So far i just have a random team with Shun, Chise, Tsubaki, Shigure and Hare (Anothercharacter with an ability i love to use) and Serina for Heals (Which i guess it's actually one of the best healer overall with you still recommending and using her!) to cover all basis but i doubt it will work forever.

Yeah i remember Valiant saying about 2-3 event character which is nice to have some guaranteed by playing the game!

I Just hope to save enough for S.Azusa and S.Ui those 2 i would REALLY Love to have them! Would love Toki Bunny too despite hearing it's not so strong but i think she was like right before or After Azusa so guess not.

Gonna try and start the Actual story later today, i still have to, can't even go past Mission 3-5 without clearing Chapter 1.

Still to this day I only have Kid Shun(or just weaker Shun). Hime is a good tank but best used with her teammates and Azusa. Now Haruna is a stong Blue Attacker so She is best used for Blue Teams like Shu is for Red Teams.

S.Ui banner needs 12.000 if you are unlucky with the free pulls so 36.000 for getting both S.Azusa and later S.Ui for certain. If you do plan on trying S.Hanako or Wakamo after that, Those two banners have 6% rate up on all 3* but Wakamo, S.Hoshino, Mika and S.Hanako that only drop in FES Banners(if one of them drops Build them, they make life in BA easier).

Have fun with the main story.