Blue Archive

Leon Castle

16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Still to this day I only have Kid Shun(or just weaker Shun). Hime is a good tank but best used with her teammates and Azusa. Now Haruna is a stong Blue Attacker so She is best used for Blue Teams like Shu is for Red Teams.

S.Ui banner needs 12.000 if you are unlucky with the free pulls so 36.000 for getting both S.Azusa and later S.Ui for certain. If you do plan on trying S.Hanako or Wakamo after that, Those two banners have 6% rate up on all 3* but Wakamo, S.Hoshino, Mika and S.Hanako that only drop in FES Banners(if one of them drops Build them, they make life in BA easier).

Have fun with the main story.

Well at least she's cute 😛 I guess it's, as usual, super RNG with starting Characters.

So basically it's best making a "mono color" team?

Only 12k not 24? Why because you count the Free 100 pull they are gonna give out?

Well, hopefully i can rack those up i'm at just 1052 i think so a long way ahead!

Nah i think i'll pass on those Hanako looks cool ability wise using the Water Tube? (Don't know the Precise word in english) but i doubt i'll have enough for her, while Wakamo i don't care at all, story wise could be an awesome character but i don't like Masked one like her in any game so i'll pass.

Thanks! Story i see ti's the strong point of the game so i expect something interesting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

So basically it's best making a "mono color" team?

For the 3/4 going into battle, the two specials don't matter much what color they are. Also Yellows can be used in Blue Teams in case you don't have more of that color but don't use yellows weak to blue. so yes but watch out for the color the Tank is weak to.

11 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Only 12k not 24? Why because you count the Free 100 pull they are gonna give out?

Yes as the banners after but now before FES Banner always have 100 free pulls and it counts. Also save any 10x tickets they might give.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

For the 3/4 going into battle, the two specials don't matter much what color they are. Also Yellows can be used in Blue Teams in case you don't have more of that color but don't use yellows weak to blue. so yes but watch out for the color the Tank is weak to.

Yes as the banners after but now before FES Banner always have 100 free pulls and it counts. Also save any 10x tickets they might give.

I see, i guess i should learn what color counter another one and make 4 appropriate team, i'll slowly work on it 😛

Well so Far 10X ticket i'll get one Via Login during next week and that's it i think, i had one used it for Toki, i'll save that and good to know about this 100 free pulls, how many times a year is that, 2-3?

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Sora9427

I wouldn't say 120 pulls or so is fast on getting Toki.

But then again i'm also known by my Granblue Fantasy friends to be rather lucky when it comes to gacha games. So i do invoke somtimes some salt.

Well Not getting to 200 and using the Ticket it's fast enough 😛

I consider myself decently lucky in Genshin a pretty Lucky so Far (I Mean aside the Italian banner i guess) in Azur lane, guess i found my Gatcha Black sheep! I would say you are pretty lucky as said in my same pulls you found a bunch of New 3 star and a Copy, i found 0 so Yeah waay better, i would have been so happy even with a Simple Shiroko, thanks god she is Farmable because i love her and would be so annoied otherwise.

OH! I just found out Hoshino and Neru are farmable too! I would love to have them so i'm glad i can work on that and it's not prue RNG :3

Would love if Koharu was too but doesn't look like it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

i'll save that and good to know about this 100 free pulls, how many times a year is that, 2-3?

2 times both servers but if S.Hanako & Wakamo rerun banners comes to Global before 2024 then this year only 3 times. The first two had it's free 100 banners was after S.Hoshino banner and Mika Banner.

50 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Would love if Koharu was too but doesn't look like it.

She can be farmed...in Total Assault and you need Rare Raid Coins to buy her fragments so you need to clear the Raid on HARDCORE or Harder Difficulty to get those coins.

Don't know at what update her fragments comes to Global's shop but if you can clear the upcoming raid you can save RR Coins.

Edited by Leon Castle

15 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

2 times both servers but if S.Hanako & Wakamo rerun banners comes to Global before 2024 then this year only 3 times. The first two had it's free 100 banners was after S.Hoshino banner and Mika Banner.

She can be farmed...in Total Assault and you need Rare Raid Coins to buy her fragments so you need to clear the Raid on HARDCORE or Harder Difficulty to get those coins.

Don't know at what update her fragments comes to Global's shop but if you can clear the upcoming raid you can save RR Coins.

Ah well 2 times already it's pretty good if even 3 it's amazing even if i missed the previous one guess i'll be lucky having a Special 3Rd 😛

OH Yeah? NICE i'm glad she can be farmed, assuming it's not impossible and needing already a super team to do that, guess the Wiki is not updated, her name wasn't there
Guess i'll have to work towards unlocking raids!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

assuming it's not impossible and needing already a super team to do that

For the Raid Boss coming this Tuesday, you need at least Serika, Serina and Shun so mostly Reds so Toki work too. For more info, see this link: Hieronymus

Also you can borrow other Senseis Characters but you must befriend them first or be part of a Club to do so. only once per day so you gotta make it count.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

For the Raid Boss coming this Tuesday, you need at least Serika, Serina and Shun so mostly Reds so Toki work too. For more info, see this link: Hieronymus

Also you can borrow other Senseis Characters but you must befriend them first or be part of a Club to do so. only once per day so you gotta make it count.

I still have to unlock raids at all so i don't know if i'll even can try for Tuesday, i doubt it but i'll keep it in mind for the Hiero boss then when it's his turn!

Ah i've read something about borrowing some characters, so that's how, guess i should even check the Club out i unlocked it and never went in now that i think about it.

I've found yesterday randomly this site for Skill priorities and stuff, it's trustworthy? https://bluearchive.gg/skill-priority/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I've found yesterday randomly this site for Skill priorities and stuff, it's trustworthy? https://bluearchive.gg/skill-priority/

It looks to be fine but not so helpful if you want to say build Toki Bunny Girl or Hasumi Track the free 5* etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

It looks to be fine but not so helpful if you want to say build Toki Bunny Girl or Hasumi Track the free 5* etc.

Well i would use it to know what ability prioritize on what character for the most part thats' it 😛

Today i'm working on the Relationships, add a lot i left during the week to develop, damn just discovered they go up to rank 50 O.o I though up to 10 xD

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

9TjYukcl.jpg

With the Torment Difficulty released, Koharu's Eleph is added to Total Assault.

Ah they were Thinking about me then :awesome:

Happy i can actually farm her since she looks like a great character from the few i've seen :3

Not that i have Total assault unlocked i think figures do it but slowly i'll work on it.

And i just found out her Swimsuit version is only a 1 star wow it's a lot "worst" than her stndard version.

• Like 1

tJTYXdZl.jpg

Took a while but now my Mika is maxed out in Skills, Stars and Level, only need to get her Affection to 51(at 52 to 100 it stops raising stats) and the last two equipment to Tier7 but might end up going on equipment farming then Mission 22 and maybe 23 is out. But before I start thinking about Tier7 or heck Tier8(comes with Mission 22&23), I work on getting each of the Students I use and plan to use to max level...then no Event is eating up my "Oil".

Also moved over to a new phone and logged in on BA only to find it having replaced my Memorial Lobbys randoming.

• Like 2

JP:

xHT7Nkul.jpg

Yes! they are adding the Track version of Haruna in the rerun of the Free 5* Get Set, Go! Kivotos Halo Games event. The two limited chars that returning are good(and cute)

Yuuka is a shielder and Mari is a healer...that is only good on that four armed priest without a maxed out S.Hoshino. The event before Get Set, Go! Kivotos Halo Games: On Your Mark @ Millennium ~ Kivotos Halo Festival gives a free cute dog girl that is a good AOE Red Attacker.

5TrO2JXl.jpg

Might be Christmas or next year by the time we get the reruns.

GL:

After the rest I mean the work on fixing the D.U. Shiratori Ward, is Problem Solver 68's New Year Rhapsody rerun(and the only of the upcoming reruns, I have not done the first run of).

D.U. Shiratori Ward Restoration Work don't have story after the intro but for story reasons, it's best to do it after getting Plana.

The Pyroxene you can is the usual 30 for 3* clearing all quests and challenges and 60 per Rank in D.U. Shiratori Ward also 70 per speedrun of challenges and clearing challenges with turns within 4 turns.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

JP:

xHT7Nkul.jpg

Yes! they are adding the Track version of Haruna in the rerun of the Free 5* Get Set, Go! Kivotos Halo Games event. The two limited chars that returning are good(and cute)

Yuuka is a shielder and Mari is a healer...that is only good on that four armed priest without a maxed out S.Hoshino. The event before Get Set, Go! Kivotos Halo Games: On Your Mark @ Millennium ~ Kivotos Halo Festival gives a free cute dog girl that is a good AOE Red Attacker.

5TrO2JXl.jpg

Might be Christmas or next year by the time we get the reruns.

GL:

After the rest I mean the work on fixing the D.U. Shiratori Ward, is Problem Solver 68's New Year Rhapsody rerun(and the only of the upcoming reruns, I have not done the first run of).

D.U. Shiratori Ward Restoration Work don't have story after the intro but for story reasons, it's best to do it after getting Plana.

The Pyroxene you can is the usual 30 for 3* clearing all quests and challenges and 60 per Rank in D.U. Shiratori Ward also 70 per speedrun of challenges and clearing challenges with turns within 4 turns.

I Really like the new Blonde character in the JP Server she looks so cute, who knows when we'll see her :(

Same with this event, i guess if we are REALLY lucky as you said christmas, more than likely february my guess.

Meanwhile personally i'm working on the Main story, Enjoied A LOT the Abydos chapter and hope to see more about them after all it's far from ended the problems, i started yesterday the 2Nd Chapter with the Gaming Club, curious to see where it goes, looke more "lighthearted" so far, losing a club it's far less dangerous than an entire school XD

Next week as you said New Year reruns, Would like to try Aru or some of the other girls but guess i'll pass when i have only 12k pyroxenes, can't risk it; afetr that it's nothing but a serioes of Rerun or adding characters if i remember, guess i'll save the most i can for actually the Summer Character (which would be pretty strange getting them and having summer stuff in like December :p) since i want Summer UI, Summer Hanako and Maybe Summer Hinata? I'll see when it's the time, it's gonna be a while anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So Confirmed that the Next Banner next week are gonna be the NY problem solver ones, Damn i would absolutely love to try and get Kayoko and Maybe Haruka, i have 21k Pyro too but i also wanna save a TON for both Aris Maid and Toki bunny which shouldn't be that far off so i don't know what to do :hmm:

53 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

So Confirmed that the Next Banner next week are gonna be the NY problem solver ones, Damn i would absolutely love to try and get Kayoko and Maybe Haruka, i have 21k Pyro too but i also wanna save a TON for both Aris Maid and Toki bunny which shouldn't be that far off so i don't know what to do :hmm:

Yep after the Pick Up banners of Shiroko Riding and Azusa plus Hanako, is the NY versions of Problem Solver 68 and Serika. In JP the NY versions of Problem Solver 68 and Serika was after Koyuki and Shiroko not Shiroko Riding and Azusa plus Hanako(those banners was after Hina & Lori Swimsuits and before Shiroko Swimsuit and Pick up banners of Nonomi and Wakamo swimsuits). all four of them is added to the permanent and Pick Up/Limited/FES Banners so you can get spooked by them in any banner so go for the one you like the most or save for Hanako swimsuit banner since all 3*s have 6% Rate Up on her's and Wakamo's Banners, heck you might even get Mika.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Yep after the Pick Up banners of Shiroko Riding and Azusa plus Hanako, is the NY versions of Problem Solver 68 and Serika. In JP the NY versions of Problem Solver 68 and Serika was after Koyuki and Shiroko not Shiroko Riding and Azusa plus Hanako(those banners was after Hina & Lori Swimsuits and before Shiroko Swimsuit and Pick up banners of Nonomi and Wakamo swimsuits). all four of them is added to the permanent and Pick Up/Limited/FES Banners so you can get spooked by them in any banner so go for the one you like the most or save for Hanako swimsuit banner since all 3*s have 6% Rate Up on her's and Wakamo's Banners, heck you might even get Mika.

So you say i should just Save this time despite i see EVERYONE advising Kayoko NY? XD

I Would just pull after for Aris Maid & Toki Bunny (I WANT them) and then UI and Hanako Swimsuit (Maybe Hinata if i farm up enough, Maybe Wakamo too since i see now that she doesn't Exist ONLY with the mask on which is why i didn't want her)

Meanwhile I Unlocked PVP lile a week ago and BOY that sure is the place to farm up Pyro O.o

Also doing a bit of normal Binah now sadly i barely make normal, figures working on Very Hard at least toget Rare coins for Koharu....

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

So you say i should just Save this time despite i see EVERYONE advising Kayoko NY? XD

Looking at her EX Skill I can see why she was so heaving recommend but she only works at her best with Blues like Izuna, Wakamo, Azusa Swimsuit and Haruna. if you have more blues by her 2nd run then you can try pulling her at that time is better unless you are lucky and she spooks you on Aris Maid/Toki Bunny or on Hanako Swimsuit/Wakamo.

Still not Ako/Himari levels of must pull unless they know she's helpful to Mika etc.(Yellow) or Hina etc.(Red) or Purple.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Looking at her EX Skill I can see why she was so heaving recommend but she only works at her best with Blues like Izuna, Wakamo, Azusa Swimsuit and Haruna. if you have more blues by her 2nd run then you can try pulling her at that time is better unless you are lucky and she spooks you on Aris Maid/Toki Bunny or on Hanako Swimsuit/Wakamo.

Still not Ako/Himari levels of must pull unless they know she's helpful to Mika etc.(Yellow) or Hina etc.(Red) or Purple.

Yeah i know she is super Recommended because of the Huge Mystic buff she gives out, i think honestly as Mystic character i only have Chise and Haruna (Ah Maki, Asuna,Shizuko and Serina too even if i guess onlt Asuna is considerable for this buffs). So Yeah despite me loving her i guess it's better to skip for me rather than risk it and having onyl 2-3 characters actually buffed up.

At least in the while i'm Farming with Assaults and PVP Saya and Mari, Tsurugi too, thoughts on them?

PS: I Really hope to see like a christmas Version of Shigure or something in the JP Server next months, i really like her a TON and her 2D is for me the best so far of what i've got so i would love to see another version of her :3 I also hope that Toki bunny has another soundtrack in the back i like her 2D visually but it's the only soundtrack in the back that i find annoying after a while sadly.

• Like 1

I also hope that Toki bunny has another soundtrack in the back i like her 2D visually but it's the only soundtrack in the back that i find annoying after a while sadly.

The bunny version of Toki does have another soundtrack.

Saya and Mari, Tsurugi too, thoughts on them?

Have not used base Saya much as I did her Casual version, Nun Mari does shield one ally. The one that makes me leave the cafe in a hurry if she's there, good mix of scary and cute, good to use if you don't have Cherino. here's a guide to that onix: Binah Guide

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

PS: I Really hope to see like a christmas Version of Shigure or something in the JP Server next months

She does have a Hot Spring version they might add then Operation Record of No. 227 Hot Spring Resort is added as permanent event one day or a Hot Spring/Red Winter related event. from looks of it they will add Kasumi(Megu's boss) and Ichika(the last member of Justice Task Force) in the upcoming event.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The bunny version of Toki does have another soundtrack.

Have not used base Saya much as I did her Casual version, Nun Mari does shield one ally. The one that makes me leave the cafe in a hurry if she's there, good mix of scary and cute, good to use if you don't have Cherino. here's a guide to that onix: Binah Guide

She does have a Hot Spring version they might add then Operation Record of No. 227 Hot Spring Resort is added as permanent event one day or a Hot Spring/Red Winter related event. from looks of it they will add Kasumi(Megu's boss) and Ichika(the last member of Justice Task Force) in the upcoming event.

OH It has the one Hanako and i think Juri that i have 2D have, nice it's pretty relaxing so i like it :3

Still so far best themes are the one for Shigure and Kayoko (and other girls i guess but i have those 2 with them)

AH i said Mari yeah no my bad i keep mistaking names XD Mari i already have her (still Lv1 since i use Serina so far as Healer) i meant Maki which is farmable with Normal Raid coins!

Ah she's a good replacement to Cherino? That's great then i'll surely try even more to catch her, she's aa character that i find interesting, scary as you said but then you see like in the loading screen and so i'm curious to see her story 😛

Oh a Hot spring version would be even better :3

I hope they make some kind of Hot Spring themed event and maybe add the old ones permanently, would be cool! Not that we'll see ti before like April but still it would arrive!

Nice to see 2 more new characters, hopefully both nice and strong ones, i really enjoy the new Blonde Cheerleader one in Japan and can't wait for her but i read it's not that strong sadly.

I checke the Wiki about the upcoming rerun event, and WOW tons fo new stuff i didn't expect that! New shop, farmable bags/Aru's or Mutsuki (Base, still i don't have them) eleph, Permanent Guide mission which obviously i missed all, new interactions in the cafe, new lines, a new Mission every 3 chapter in the Mission section, Nonomi Eleph added with Tickets in the shop so i'll galdy take those having 6k of them and no other character so far to take advante of that!

They even add the new Character with Arona in the Pyro Shop if you have her seems like, here is a list of stuff from the wiki:

Summary:

• Omikuji (おみくじ) or Fortune Slip will be available.
  • New items in Exchange shop.
  • Supply box initial reward increased from 6 to 8 boxes.
  • The reward for pulling Omikuji is halved (technically raised), but the cost to pull has been lowered from 20 to 10.
  • Add New Year Haruka and New Year Kayoko to the event screen.

Additional new separate content/updates alongside the Event:

• Add Voices to Haruka Memorial Lobby.
  • Add D.U. Shiratori Ward Schedule Location.
  • Add Nonomi Eleph to Mastery Certificate Shop (Expert Permit).
  • Add an EXTRA stage to Areas 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21. Okiku Doll and Atlantis Medal are farmable at these extra stage.
  • New OOPArts Okiku Doll and Atlantis Medal.
  • New furniture interaction for Haruka, Haruka (New Year), Kayoko (New Year), Shiroko (Riding), Hoshino, Nonomi, Shiroko, Serika, and Ayane. (Haruka and New Year Haruka both interact with the same furniture.)
  • Improved Shop UI and UX.
  • Renewed New Teacher Guide Mission Quest and Reward.
  • Permanent addition of all previous Guide Mission.
  • Pyroxenes pack images will be updated to include both Arona and Plana. (Requirement: Clear Final. Chapter 4, Episode 10)
  • Like 1