Blue Archive

Leon Castle

9 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I was wondering if Misaki's EX skill was her Mental Out ability and from the Video, she do use it(and is now the first to confuse the enemy) and Saten just uses her bat btw

both are from the Railgun spin-off/side story manga so you won't see them in the love to skip arcs Index manga.

Not so good at PVP myself but at my first time I got into the top 10(still don't know how to this day) and this season were in the top 100(mostly stayed away from same max level senseis and thier max level max * maybe even max skills students) Info about PVP is random so not too sure but Iroha, Tsubaki, Shun is most used... i think it don't show what the top 10 senseis is using. Good Luck

Well whenever i'll watch the series i'll watch all of it so Index, Railgun and the other ones it's not a matter of them not being in index but of me actually watching it xD

I have to Say Misaka looks indeed kinda like a Piercing Haruna which is cool but not needed either which is nice, Misaki looks a tank? Kinda the confusing ability looks cool but aside from mission not much use i guess, on Raids i doubt it work directly on bosses (And anyway i guess the Kaitangers would be easier and just them); Saten "ult" seems to have a pretty big radius, so hopefully she's a nice Special Red DPS!

Actual Top 10 or just of street 2? 😛

Because i made to top 60 before last season ended but above me the higher one was level 61 i think so i'm guessing all the Higher strong epople go to the Street 1 after "Ranking up" because where the heck are all the level 85 ones otherwise?

Well personally more than a character matter it's that i can't win somebody like 7 to 10 level higher than me, i'm actually surprised i can at times! And Yeah Tsubaki is everywhere for obvious reasons, Shun is pretty strong i use her too, Iroha is there purely to Super Counter Tsubaki so i avoid going against her, i would actually like to have her but i'll pass next week, i'm waiting Aris Maid & Toki Bunny after all!

Kinda sad they don't do Even Karin or Neru Bunny Rerun would have been nice to get one of them sinc ei see they are limited compared to the other 3 :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Actual Top 10 or just of street 2? 😛

My best personal rank is 10 and season rank 74 so I were in the actual top 10 thanks to beginner's luck for a while and overall part of top 100... if the "best" ranks is anything to go by.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Better get your pyrox ready because:

and

I mean personally i already knew we know almost all the Banners until December since the Raodmap xD So of course i'm ready, i hope really to get them both, i don't care they are not limited they are GORGEOUS 🥰(Plus actually this is the last pulls of the year for me i won't pull anything after until the Iori/Hina Swimsuit banners that won't be at least until january)

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

The event and characters i was waiting Sooo soo Much are finally here 🥰

And i'm SO SO happy i found both of the girls in just 90 pulls (And 30 of this Via Ticket), i won't even keep going being pretty far from 200 this time, i have already 25k Pyro for whatever next caracter i want, did not epxcted this at all i was hoping finding at least 1 in 200 and getting the other with the target reached i didn't even need to :3

QePs5n1.png

IsbHBCx.png

I forgot to Screenshot Aris (Maid) :(

They are gorgeous, so happy to have them Toki is Amazing looking, can't wait to try her out, i already tried out Aris (Maid) in the Shirokuro Raid and DAMN she hits so hard!

Meanwhile i also found Aother Shun, Another Neru and 3 New 3 Star too!

he3nPZc.png

0efIQxO.png

9TVixDs.png

Super Happy with those 3 too! Koyuki looks a neat characters, a pretty good Mystic DPS, Moe i've heard it's currently the Best rabbit member combat wise so pretty nice and Of course ARIS! I don't even have to wait and reach Mission 23 now i already have her, simply amazing :D

Obviously i got Michiru too same as Tomasta (Really fun story and event that last one, a pity i got 0 Michiru Eleph!)

And now that i started the New Story (already looking pretty fun) got Yuzu Maid too!

a6sc9KW.png

Overall if it's not clear i'm really excited about this events and characters so i'm super happy with my pulls 😛

And of course since Toki Best Girl she already deserves the best:

n0Vk0Tc.png

(Literally, so far i don't have more Mats to Boost her weapon or abilities/Equipment xD)

I think i'll even buy the Guaranted 3 star Ticket, there is a risk to find a double sure but if i could find another new Character it would be awesome and i sitll miss more than i have in the roster :)

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

3*ed, speedrun all but 1 event mission, the very last one but a easy way clear to it is using the same team I used on Challenge 3 but with Ako instead of Serina and all at 5* maybe maxed out.

byGPp5Nl.jpg

Now to farm for Event Currency and try clearing the minigame's Normal and Hard Difficulty.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2023 at 4:29 PM, Leon Castle said:

5mj0OIRl.jpg

It's BA's 2nd Anniversary and they give players one 10-Pull Ticket.

dRVsAZHl.jpg

Just 4 more and S.Ui is "free for certain" if my luck with free pulls is still Touma levels of bad.

If your target is only her wouldn't she be 100% certain in the absolutely worst scenario with 24k?

Anyway yeah it's a nice Ticket to have, Next Character banner was announced too with the "superstar" being the new one so, more time to save personally 😛

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

If your target is only her wouldn't she be 100% certain in the absolutely worst scenario with 24k?

If it goes like it did with Megu then yes I get S.Ui that way after using 4800 Pyroxene (10 daily free 10-pulls plus 6 10-pull Tickets).

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

If it goes like it did with Megu then yes I get S.Ui that way after using 4800 Pyroxene (10 daily free 10-pulls plus 6 10-pull Tickets).

Then i would say it's pretty garantued 😛

Plus Summer UI isn't up until next year anyway, i'm waiting for her, Hinata and Hanako too!

I hope for some more Permanent event after this new Rerun one, between having to get back in Genshin (and i guess the Main event of the update isn't far anyway), Honkai Update next week and the Rerun event In Azur Lane i can't stay behind everything, even if Blue Archive Events honestly are pretty short lasting only 2 Hours + 30 minutes of quests

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 11:55 PM, Sora9427 said:

I hope for some more Permanent event after this new Rerun one, between having to get back in Genshin (and i guess the Main event of the update isn't far anyway), Honkai Update next week and the Rerun event In Azur Lane i can't stay behind everything, even if Blue Archive Events honestly are pretty short lasting only 2 Hours + 30 minutes of quests

You mean those events that get added to the Recap and don't reward Pyroxene? The first summer event will be added to Recap between this Rerun event and Ryubu Doushu - What's Envisioned is One Sole Future New Event and the 2nd is added after the Summer Event with the RABBITs(so before new years or doing start of the new year). They are indeed short compared to Genshin and Star Rail's events.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

You mean those events that get added to the Recap and don't reward Pyroxene? The first summer event will be added to Recap between this Rerun event and Ryubu Doushu - What's Envisioned is One Sole Future New Event and the 2nd is added after the Summer Event with the RABBITs(so before new years or doing start of the new year). They are indeed short compared to Genshin and Star Rail's events.

Yeah, i don't really care they don't give out any reward they are a nice week break one a month 😛 

Yeha i saw next week they'll have one which is nice, the current one is actually pretty short i see only 8 chapters so no complains, plus i already did all the 12 Quests, gonna grind for the tickets to get the currency for the 50 Natsu Eleph first of all!

I see next week is Azusa and Mashiro Swimsuit, damn i don't know if at least Try for Azusa or pass i know she's strong :hmm:

PS: I really hope they'll make a Rerun for Summer Hoshino Whenever i'm so sad i missed it, not even for the Character being strong per se but i just love this version of her both visually and how she acts, i want her!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

PS: I really hope they'll make a Rerun for Summer Hoshino Whenever i'm so sad i missed it, not even for the Character being strong per se but i just love this version of her both visually and how she acts, i want her!

Since she was the 2nd FES Banner then the odds are she will rerun with the new FES Banner well She can also spook you in S.Hanako/Wakamo Rerun FES Banners.

She's good support btw.

On 11/15/2023 at 9:00 PM, Leon Castle said:

Since she was the 2nd FES Banner then the odds are she will rerun with the new FES Banner well She can also spook you in S.Hanako/Wakamo Rerun FES Banners.

She's good support btw.

Oh i tried her out with some Assistants so i ntoiced she's a really good booster and would be great to actualyl ahve her since as Assist i much prefer getting a LV85 Dps 😛

Well the FES banner it's a long way anyway like what March? So guess we'll see, Meanwhile i got all Natsu's Eleph in the Event so 50/120 for her now, time to work in this 4 days towards that 1200 pyro now if i can.

And to play the story probably i'll do that on Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Well the FES banner it's a long way anyway like what March?

Late January or early February since it's 4 sets of banners after the Swimsuit RABBIT Squad at the same time we will see JP's new FES banner and maybe S.Hoshino rerun FES banner.

Of course it can be one less if they skip the R.Shiroko and Azusa Pick up banners or one more if they do later Pick up banners like Cherino and Marina etc.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Late January or early February since it's 4 sets of banners after the Swimsuit RABBIT Squad at the same time we will see JP's new FES banner and maybe S.Hoshino rerun FES banner.

Of course it can be one less if they skip the R.Shiroko and Azusa Pick up banners or one more if they do later Pick up banners like Cherino and Marina etc.

I guess 6 months later is Fabruary then, thought it was later but yeah it was in August in Japan not september you're right.

I'm seeing they keep the 6 month delay prtety much so i gues it depends if they're faster they'll cover up with some Banners othrwise normal schedule, kinda Annoying, it would be nice getting closer to the Japanese server and not having Australian Seasonal characters with Swimsuits in the Winter and Christmas version in the summer -_-

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

Do you guys recommend Going for S Azusa and S Mashiro?

I'm quite tempted having 38k Pyro and both of them being limited so "Missable" but i would like to hear some thoguhts first.

I Actually tried out with an Assistant in the Shiro Kuro Raid S. Azusa and oh boy it seems a wonderful Mystic Dps! As for S Mashiro i noticed it's great for dealing with Tsubaki in PvP Right?

9 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Do you guys recommend Going for S Azusa and S Mashiro?

If you don't have any of the other Mystic DPS then go for S.Azusa.

Yes S.Mashiro is Anti-Sleeping Beauty but only go for her if you want to stay in top 10.

Not sure if they rerun again since the event they are part of is added to Recap but rerunning them sure beats having nothing to do with the current story/event pick up banners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

If you don't have any of the other Mystic DPS then go for S.Azusa.

Yes S.Mashiro is Anti-Sleeping Beauty but only go for her if you want to stay in top 10.

Not sure if they rerun again since the event they are part of is added to Recap but rerunning them sure beats having nothing to do with the current story/event pick up banners.

I Have Maid Aris, My Mystic Team currently it's NY Kayoko, NY Mutstuki, Aris Maid & Tsubaki/Yuuka (Would love to get a Mystic Tank, incredible that there are 3 and basiclaly only Track Yuuka it's amazing) so it wouldn't hurt, especially whena  tank si not needed it could go in that slot i guess?

I Mean i would love to Be in the Top xD Not that it's possible now being Lv55, i meet level 60+ at my Ranking 1900

Yeah, that's what other people are worried about but i wouldn't worry about that, surely they'll rerun them again in the future just during a break week without anything particular to add, it's not like all character are rerun just with some Coming back events or new ones!

If i watch the JP Banner list after this we have the New Ones, the Rabbit Rerun + new Character (Would love to get Asahina but i know she's sadly weak thankfully it's free the Swimsuit version), after that we should have right at the beginning of the year Summer Iori & Hina which i REALLY want both, Then Shiroko both Cycling and Swimsuit, a regular banner, Nonimi & Wakamo Swimsuit, all not limited, and THEN Ui & Hinata Swimsuit wich 6 months should be end of january for us and first week of february the Fes with S Haruka.

Mmmm Considering the time maybe it's just better for me to actually save 38k seems a lot but if i'm unlucky 14k could just burn out in this session, not the best with 2 months after to recover, i wonder :hmm:

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

In the End i Said "Fuck it" and went for Both Characters, obviously it was a terrible idea since now my Pyro are destroied because the Session went terrible, still -_-

At least i got them even if it required 375 pulls.....

I can't even be ultra happy because i got a good bunch of new Characters suere but not as many as expected in so many pulls, i even went 70 straight without any 3 star at all...

Here are all my new ones anyway:

71kRZp1.png

Sky3D43.png

Y7gcFC9.png

inBcO45.png

DjOH9GI.png

L277oBG.png

XyUddWw.png

Plus Saori i Forgot to Screenshot.

PLUS my 3Rd Neru (60 Eleph towards the 100 for 4 star) and my 2nd Karin too.

Got Mashiro With Tickets obviously.

I'm Really happy to have Found Chinatsu Hot Spring since i like her and i know she's strong in this version and Wakamo Swimsuit! Akane Bunny is a nice one too, don't care much for Saori currenlty we'll see.

Kinda Annoied by Azusa and Midori since i was starting farming them after getting Koharu this session, well i guess i'll start Farming Midori's Eleph in the Shop and then Azusas' to work toward teams with them since i wanted that anyway.

I Guess this covers most of my teams just gotta get to building up the Characters here and there now. I'm Actually Close to Finishing Farming Hoshino & Hifumi too.

And as said i also got 2 days ago farming Raid Coins Koharu Finally!

D6WoI4h.png

I Know she's not that strong of a healer/Support that's why i wanted her but now i'll focuse on Azusa/Midori's Eleph but sitll i love th character and so far the Social Events conifmr my epxectations 😛

Guess i'll start Either tomorrow or during the week the current Permanent event too, bot out fo curiosity of seeing such sweated characters in action and to get Tsurugi Swimsuit with it!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

New Student:

KYhTsXIl.jpg

Got the base version of the Dog Girl after farming so long.

ERLJB67l.jpg

Read The first half of the Vol.4 Chapter 2 and now waiting for the 2nd half that will have a boss fight with FOX Squad.

Maybe FOX Squad is let out of NPC Jail if Vol.4 Chapter 3 is a Redemption story for FOX Squad like how Vol.3 Chapter 4 was for Arius Squad?

After Vol.4 Chapter 2 is Vol.5 that is added after the Railgun Collab.

• Like 2