Blue Archive

Leon Castle

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

i meant Maki which is farmable with Normal Raid coins!

The Onix Killer!

i really enjoy the new Blonde Cheerleader one in Japan and can't wait for her but i read it's not that strong sadly.

You mean Kotori Cheerleader, her Memorial Lobby ost is the same as Toki Base/Maid's.

Add an EXTRA stage to Areas 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21. Okiku Doll and Atlantis Medal are farmable at these extra stage.

Permanent addition of all previous Guide Mission.

I have work to do after the event I see.

Not long to then they add the event where we meet Izuna for the first time.

I hope they make some kind of Hot Spring themed event and maybe add the old ones permanently, would be cool! Not that we'll see ti before like April but still it would arrive!

Eh...the old ones are permanently in the game, only version of chars I have yet to see a limited of.

Only the Hot Spring versions of Shigure and Meru is showed but not added as playable.

42 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle Gacha games sure do have some of the best soundtracks out there.

Yep. too bad you can't listen to Blue Archive & Azur Lane ost outside of the games and youtube😢

I know Honkai,Genshin,Star Rail,Granblue and Princess Connect Re;Dive(miss that one) let you listen to their ost &/or vocal songs.

40 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The Onix Killer!

You mean Kotori Cheerleader, her Memorial Lobby ost is the same as Toki Base/Maid's.

I have work to do after the event I see.

Not long to then they add the event where we meet Izuna for the first time.

Eh...the old ones are permanently in the game, only version of chars I have yet to see a limited of.

Only the Hot Spring versions of Shigure and Meru is showed but not added as playable.

Yep. too bad you can't listen to Blue Archive & Azur Lane ost outside of the games and youtube😢

I know Honkai,Genshin,Star Rail,Granblue and Princess Connect Re;Dive(miss that one) let you listen to their ost &/or vocal songs.

Onix? Is it another Raid?

WAIT WHAT!!!!! She is Kotori? I just found out by you telling me, HOW! She is gorgeous Cheerleader, to think that probably my least liked character in the game could become so good looking xD Seriously i dislike her standard version both for how much she talks and i hate that kind of Glasses anywhere be it game or anime. Wow To think it's her O.o

As for the Soundtrack yeah i've watched it and heard unlcukily i guess.

Ah i expected you to have already done the guide missions 😛

AH! They are literally showed not even an hypotesis i didn't get that, then i hope they'll add them in the future as playable togehter with all the other ones! Ah they all are? I knew about Chinatsu being base, that's good!

I mean i guess mostly because they don't publish their soundtrack digitally or am i wrong? I'm guessing if i search on like spotify i could find some Fan Made Playlist with the tracks.

PS: Meanwhile today i'm working on Mission! done all Chapter 6 and currenlty on 7-2 if i can make it, now i'm actually 3 levels under the recommended one! Still got to 7-1 and so unlocked Scrimmages, later i'll see what they are. I would love to complete Chapter 7 and unlock hard to start farming Hoshino but i don't know if i can right now, struggling already on 7-2 (welll it's true i'm playing in Auto maybe i can make it better if i take over)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

My nickname for Binah.

AH XD

So from what i understand reading around in the coming banners, Kayoko and Haruka are permanent but Mitsuki and Aru aren't? I see a lot of people wanting Mutsuki too for this reason.

Meanwhile i cleared the 7Th Mission too, trying to get 3 star now on all hard since al 3 of them i care about and want to do them daily, hopefully i can make it with only 1 Team  and more runs and not be forced to use a second one.

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

So from what i understand reading around in the coming banners, Kayoko and Haruka are permanent but Mitsuki and Aru aren't? I see a lot of people wanting Mutsuki too for this reason.

Yep those two, Azusa Swimsuit & Mashiro Swimsuit, Hina Swimsuit & Iori Swimsuit are limited and are the only reruns of limiteds before Ui Swimsuit & Hinata Swimsuit who are for now the only new Limiteds. Hanako Swimsuit is a different type of limited that I call FES Banners that can drop the old FES Chars like Wakamo,Mika and Hoshino Swimsuit and 6% rate up on all permanent 3*s.

yfX0zwf.jpgE07TeuN.jpg

I see Ichika and Kasumi(I see cute little fang!) have been given new expressions. Can't read Japanese so I'm unsure who voices them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Yep those two, Azusa Swimsuit & Mashiro Swimsuit, Hina Swimsuit & Iori Swimsuit are limited and are the only reruns of limiteds before Ui Swimsuit & Hinata Swimsuit who are for now the only new Limiteds. Hanako Swimsuit is a different type of limited that I call FES Banners that can drop the old FES Chars like Wakamo,Mika and Hoshino Swimsuit and 6% rate up on all permanent 3*s.

yfX0zwf.jpgE07TeuN.jpg

I see Ichika and Kasumi(I see cute little fang!) have been given new expressions. Can't read Japanese so I'm unsure who voices them.

AH I see, so maybe despite REALLY wanting Aris and Toki i should just try for Mutsuki NY, Azusa Swimsuit, Hina & Iori Swimsuit, what are you guys opionion about it?  I Mean Hina Swimsuit is a must anyway i want her 😛 And Interesting for the Fes Banner, are they Random character wise? I Mean i know last oen was Mika right? Which is themore busted character so i guess that's why, S. Hanako shouldn't be that strong for now at least.

Ah the 2 new Characters in JP, looks pretty nice both of them!

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

AH I see, so maybe despite REALLY wanting Aris and Toki i should just try for Mutsuki NY, Azusa Swimsuit, Hina & Iori Swimsuit, what are you guys opionion about it?

I planned on skipping all banners to save for S.Ui,FES banners and the rerun of S.Izuna. Only one of 4 I have is S.Azusa and she's a good Blue DMG Dealer. Not sure about the first limited NYs and the so far only swimsuit versions of Gehenna Prefect Team that I want but want more S.Ui and S.Izuna(and hopefully the FES banner will throw Sakurako, Mine or C.Serina my way).

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Fes Banner, are they Random character wise? I Mean i know last oen was Mika right? Which is themore busted character so i guess that's why, S. Hanako shouldn't be that strong for now at least.

So far it's been a member of the Seven Prisoners(Wakamo) and Former Student Council Presidents*(Mika) for 1 years and OP Support(S.Hoshino) and Almost Good Attacker(S.Hanako) that always been swimsuit versions(so far) for half years. So next year maybe Akira(the only cat girl with a tail) of the Seven Prisoners or Rio the "Big Sister" of Millennium Science School.

*Tea Party have three presidents(two now I think due to story reasons), Mika might be more powerful since she can break walls like she is the Hulk while Nagisa don't have any special powers like Mika and Seia did. Need to see first if a non-Seven Prisoners member is the FES Banner next year or the year after that if it's really Former Student Council Presidents like I think it is.

Found out that Kasumi's VA is Sumire Uesaka known for Queen Elizabeth,Warspite,Akashi,Deutschland,Saratoga and Kirov from Azur Lane, Sanae Dekomori from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!/Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!, Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord, Chisato Shirasagi from Bang Dream! and Suzuna from Princess Connect! Re:Dive. While Ichika's VA is Sumi Tomomi Jiena.

New MLs:

5gnh4vul.jpg

deqCoqbl.jpg

NBbDKRTl.jpg

qkVfZ20l.jpg

VDTxQbKl.jpg

offXKN8l.jpg

0bTjI8jl.jpg

ez1mHxZl.jpg

sGjWTTwl.jpg

gJFk3Hwl.jpg

n3izKSzl.jpg

1IHch9Wl.jpg

KuQ9AvPl.jpg

eeyufYkl.jpg

With this I now have enough for S.Ui if I lose yet again for the 3rd time in a row on the free 100 pulls.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 10:40 PM, Leon Castle said:

I planned on skipping all banners to save for S.Ui,FES banners and the rerun of S.Izuna. Only one of 4 I have is S.Azusa and she's a good Blue DMG Dealer. Not sure about the first limited NYs and the so far only swimsuit versions of Gehenna Prefect Team that I want but want more S.Ui and S.Izuna(and hopefully the FES banner will throw Sakurako, Mine or C.Serina my way).

So far it's been a member of the Seven Prisoners(Wakamo) and Former Student Council Presidents*(Mika) for 1 years and OP Support(S.Hoshino) and Almost Good Attacker(S.Hanako) that always been swimsuit versions(so far) for half years. So next year maybe Akira(the only cat girl with a tail) of the Seven Prisoners or Rio the "Big Sister" of Millennium Science School.

*Tea Party have three presidents(two now I think due to story reasons), Mika might be more powerful since she can break walls like she is the Hulk while Nagisa don't have any special powers like Mika and Seia did. Need to see first if a non-Seven Prisoners member is the FES Banner next year or the year after that if it's really Former Student Council Presidents like I think it is.

Found out that Kasumi's VA is Sumire Uesaka known for Queen Elizabeth,Warspite,Akashi,Deutschland,Saratoga and Kirov from Azur Lane, Sanae Dekomori from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!/Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!, Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord, Chisato Shirasagi from Bang Dream! and Suzuna from Princess Connect! Re:Dive. While Ichika's VA is Sumi Tomomi Jiena.

New MLs:

5gnh4vul.jpg

deqCoqbl.jpg

NBbDKRTl.jpg

qkVfZ20l.jpg

VDTxQbKl.jpg

offXKN8l.jpg

0bTjI8jl.jpg

ez1mHxZl.jpg

sGjWTTwl.jpg

gJFk3Hwl.jpg

n3izKSzl.jpg

1IHch9Wl.jpg

KuQ9AvPl.jpg

eeyufYkl.jpg

With this I now have enough for S.Ui if I lose yet again for the 3rd time in a row on the free 100 pulls.

DAMN that's a Lot of New 2Ds xD

Ah i see you have few banner you are interested into, i guess you already have a pretty strong team built after all playing for a long while! I think i'll try for NY Mutsuki Tomorrow, i don't have many Mystic strong Dps only Chise and Haruna so havign another one could really help on Raid/Bosses/Drills based on them, plus her 2D looks great 😛

Ah i see so yeah basically when there is a FES we know the character there are super strong i guess :hmm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Not sure if everyone already knew but i found this:

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/blue-archive-the-animation

By Yostar Pictures that did the shorts like this one.

shiroko.jpg

Last news about the anime was a character sheet of Shiroko so the Adaptation is most likely of Foreclosure Task Force Arc.

• Like 2

AoAhUShl.jpg

With the rerun of the 1st New Years event(BA came out a bit late whitch why i think we have one christmas and two New Years events) cleared, I have two events left to experience(well three but the odds of a Hatsune Miku rerun is...not big)

TBihxK6l.jpg

There's quests left to do and Challenges... I ignore yet again as those are a pain to deal with.

3z9ly9Il.jpg

I like that the Sushi Rangers's theme plays and looks like the Sushi Rangers Boss Raid is Canon.

Area 22 was added so that means

YzeDmgEl.jpg

Mika is maxed out again(until Area 23) and I can take a break from farming for Iori's Eleph and start farming for Hibiki's Eleph to one day get Base Hibiki.

I get a feeling that Area 24(not sure if it's already out in japan, one update I like follow besides banners & events) will be Purple enemies with them adding Purple Attackers starting with S.Hanako, the first 2* in a long while Momiji and then T.Haruna and now both Ichika and Kasumi. After S.Izuna, I think I see if I have 24.000 on T.Haruna or Kasumi

Haruna that heals you and debuff your enemies or the cute little devil with fang that calls on a drill from out of nowhere to drill your enemies? both are in the want department but willing to skip if a limited/s of waifu/s is after that.

• Like 2

AH we didn't even have Area 22 i didn't know that i just read the Wiki yesterday out of curiosity, dammit then for us now Aris is not farmable, hopefully we won't have to wait months for it!

About the Animations, yeah i saw a bit of the one with all of them in the Mall and the Abydoss team in costume, what a pity there are no subs for them!

And being a man of my word here are my pulls, and OH BOY do i feel freakin Paied back after the awful Toki session!

I Got Mutsuki super fast using my lastr 2 10 pull tickest so not even spending anything! Got NY Kayoko in 150? Pulls but before her i got 3! Nww 3 stars so i don't complain and then since i was already on my way i reached 200 and got myself Serika, i was tempted liking Haruka and Aru being limtied but i LOVE Serika already standard and i actually miss a Yellow Back Damage dealer compared to a Debuffer or a front Yellow Damage dealer so i went for her, noe back to saving happily, i even have alredy 3.5k spared :3

PS: I Even got Normal Mutsuki, the only 2 star i was missing so i have them all!

And Boy do the game wants me to Build Akane, i found so Many compared to the other girls O.o

And With all the Eligma i have i can even actually Max out to 5 star Toki now!

oUidxAq.png

1fy1ufv.png

Vhjkj8p.png

4GazX2r.png

rnDUtEY.png

20vv3ML.png

I actually really Wanted Karin and Neru too, i'm so happy i found them, and i liked Hinata in the First event i actually played starting the game so it's nice having her :3

Super Happy with this pulls, now time to sit back building and enjoy the girls while exploring the Event and story of it :D

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

TEsUadSl.jpg

Went and did the "Challenges" anyway and compared to last set of challenges I did, it was easy but hard to speedrun all of them. Plan to try to only speedrun one of the 3(3 to 5) and walk away with 60 Pyroxene and one Ultimate Skill Book. It's too much of a headache to speed run the remaining 2 so I will only miss 120 Pyroxene.

• Like 1

Well i done some pulls aswell:

16CFpDp.png

Then after my tickets were gone i done two more and got:

sGXNvql.png

As for some L2D i unlocked kinda recentlyish:

Summer Hoshino

Forgot to screenshot that one.

wayMEnb.png

Dx8hF6y.png

I also had gotten quite a bunch of other L2D's but i kinda never posted them like the Wakamo one for example.

As for something else i done:

7eB81Hm.png

KA9x2C5.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD! She's Gorgeous 😍

FLYfSi7.jpg

I hope she's pretty strong too because i really really want her! (In April/May whenever we'll get there)

So happy to see My 2nd Favourite Character (After Serika) getting a new Version :3

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

New Student:

glGQGjJl.jpg

Now i have all 1*/welfare students before M.Yuzu. Now to get her affection to LV10 and view all of her affection stories before continue getting Wakamo(base)'s affection to LV20-25.

D3zx6kdl.jpg

So the first Sonic/Purple 2* did show up before. So she have been a NPC for almost 2 years.

The JP server is also in "pick-up" banners only like we are, maybe on the same time we get Kaho they come with new char/s or even the first Halloween versions.

On Friday they will say something about a Collaboration(the 2nd since the one with Miku), what will it be? If is a series I care about or rerun of Miku then I save 24,000 Pyroxene but if it's both 48,000 Pyroxene(if series is one I don't care then just 24,000 for Miku)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

New Student:

glGQGjJl.jpg

Now i have all 1*/welfare students before M.Yuzu. Now to get her affection to LV10 and view all of her affection stories before continue getting Wakamo(base)'s affection to LV20-25.

D3zx6kdl.jpg

So the first Sonic/Purple 2* did show up before. So she have been a NPC for almost 2 years.

The JP server is also in "pick-up" banners only like we are, maybe on the same time we get Kaho they come with new char/s or even the first Halloween versions.

On Friday they will say something about a Collaboration(the 2nd since the one with Miku), what will it be? If is a series I care about or rerun of Miku then I save 24,000 Pyroxene but if it's both 48,000 Pyroxene(if series is one I don't care then just 24,000 for Miku)

Ah so i saw well with the "Nonoka" under the PErmanent event story, nice for them to give a free characetr to everybody whenever we want to get her :3 I'm guessing she's not that strong but she looks nice and i'll finally have company for Shigure in Red Winter 😛

Ah i hope not to see some Halloween version, i would find that kinda Lazy, i like the Sumemr and New year since are importan periods or celebration but halloween it's just one excuse of day personally, hope to see rather more new different variations like the Hot spring, cheerleader or sportive ones, i'm not that big into the christmas version too personally.

Ah there is a collab yeah i forgot! Let's see what it is then! I Currently have 22k pyro and not planning to spend any before Hina+Iori Swimsuit so we'll see what's to come.

Meanwhile facing Chesed for the first time, one day i'll get to a higher enough difficult to manage to farm some purple raid coins....

• Like 1

So, they posted the Roadmap on the Site with the 2Nd Anniversary page!

We already knew the coming characters and event but personally i'm surprised at the slow pace of them, i expected to catch up a little to the Japanese Version but looks like it's still always 6 months behind. Seems like we won't get Hina/Iori swimsuit, Ui & Hinata Swimsuit and of course Hanako until next year, i'm guess the FES at this point it's in february, beginning of march maybe even :(

Oh well i guess, this makes me reconsider, i was gonna sadly (since i like a Lot both of them) skip the Maid Aris/Bunny Toki banner being 2 permanent characters but since it's in 2 weeks and then i'll save basically for 2 months at least until new year i could just Try and get them both :hmm:

Seems like we'll get Mission 23 (So Aris Farmable!) and t8 equipment in November, not that i'm close i'm at mission 11 so a long way for me 😛

Asahina (Miyu) is free right? I Hope so i really want her, i know she's one fo the worst characters but i don't care i want her so i hope so :S

PS: I Like how during December, christmas and New Year we'll have a Fishing Themed banner and event, perfectly fitting like the christmas ones in May/June i bet :awesome:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Asahina (Miyu) is free right? I Hope so i really want her, i know she's one fo the worst characters but i don't care i want her so i hope so :S

Yes all new 1*s are free.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Yes all new 1*s are free.

Great news, thought so but wasn't sure, at least i'll have a Yuzu Version then, i hope they make her farmable with Mission 24 whenever it will be, it's a pity she's the only non farmable character of the Game Development Club :(

3z4dxDRl.jpg

"Sees Misaka,Misaki and Saten from Toaru"

Y8FRUQM.gif

J99EJkrl.jpg

One shows the main story Index and this Railgun T. looks like I won't be using Pyroxene and the 10 pull tickets for a long time until S.Ui,S.Hanako and S.Izuna and then Toaru Waifus

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

I guess you guys already saw abilities and stuff but i leave a video of a guy i follow explaining things anyway here

Pretty exciting, i still have to watch all the To Aru series despite having almost all the Index Manga so i don't know personally the characters but obviously Mikasa is pretty famous image/Name wise.

Among other things, they'll add a Second Room to the Cafe which is great otherwise you can have one whic is a mess with all the interactive stuff in it this way more organized room are doable!

Guess we'll see when we get it, it's kinda hard to be super excited when it's probably the usual 6 months and so like Late april for us, guess it's a lot of time to save! Or maybe it's in January already who knows, i doubt this year since they posted the Roadmap as said already on the 2nd anniversary page.

Next week there should be the Global stream it says in the video so we'll see there what they say.

Meanwhile Personally i finished The 2nd Episode of the stry with the game development club! Wonderful story i'm curious to see now the 3Rd one being super long compared to the otehr 2 O.o I doubt i'll get as fond as the coming characters as i did with Abydos and Millenium since there are fewer (And Millenium is my Favourite school i have to say with C&C best Club overall) Characters involved you get attached to, but let's see!

PS: Damn it's currently impossible to rank up in PvP gotta wait for the high level people to moove on i'm rak 900 meetin people 7 to 20 Level higher than me in every surrounding rank, how the heck can i win :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

guess you guys already saw abilities and stuff but i leave a video of a guy i follow explaining things anyway here

Pretty exciting, i still have to watch all the To Aru series despite having almost all the Index Manga so i don't know personally the characters but obviously Mikasa is pretty famous image/Name wise.

I was wondering if Misaki's EX skill was her Mental Out ability and from the Video, she do use it(and is now the first to confuse the enemy) and Saten just uses her bat btw

both are from the Railgun spin-off/side story manga so you won't see them in the love to skip arcs Index manga.

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

PS: Damn it's currently impossible to rank up in PvP gotta wait for the high level people to moove on i'm rak 900 meetin people 7 to 20 Level higher than me in every surrounding rank, how the heck can i win :(

Not so good at PVP myself but at my first time I got into the top 10(still don't know how to this day) and this season were in the top 100(mostly stayed away from same max level senseis and thier max level max * maybe even max skills students) Info about PVP is random so not too sure but Iroha, Tsubaki, Shun is most used... i think it don't show what the top 10 senseis is using. Good Luck