Blue Archive

Leon Castle

On 5/22/2023 at 10:02 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

Also what the heck is up with imgur? Is it broken now?

I do wonder what is wrong with imgur myself.

I say the pic you took of T.Hasumi is cute.

I cleared the 3rd chapter of 3rd Volume and boy was I surpised by the little voiced part of the story

5T9ojiel.jpg

n6ItKQgl.jpg

oOnw5tkl.jpg

g2dNu3zl.jpg

VcWDTGgl.jpg

*yeah Imgur won't load the pic but the links works at least.

**Now Imgur works

The end part was funny:

Spoiler

Leon-Sensei: Now it's over for the old Make-Up Work Club and time for the new Make-Up Work Club

Leon-Sensei:(sees the same members as before) And why is it the same members as before?!

The old but new Make-Up Work Club gives their excuses

Leon-Sensei Faints

Hifumi:S-Sensei?!

Azusa:Sensei!

Koharu:Wh-What the heck?! Don't you think you're overeacting a little?!

also

vwYfPPMl.jpg

Also close to then I can start farming for Karin and Aru.

FwYQPKGaEAE6zgn?format=jpg&name=large

More stuff to lookforward to. Looks like the red eyed red haired might come in the rerun or another event.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

New Students:

2pc3HDIl.jpg

While going for Himari I got Poster Girl's 2nd variant now to wait for her Swimsuit and Terror/Older(may be a fes Student) variants to be playable.

KHGhRcLl.jpg

The only one of the two meta students I wanted and she did cost me but now to save what I can for the fes banner which is 14 banners to go so no Haruna (New Year) if I want to save for Nagisa and Toki(Maid/Gundam) too(those are limited).

• Like 1

The Roadmap for GL:

ZoMMe7ih.jpg

No Limited Students for a while. After The Game Development Department Banners, it's another set of no Limited Student banners that's also off season as it's a Christmas event and after that New Year with limited student banners plus new welfare student. Unless it's RNG as heck I would go for Cherino Eleph as getting her will be helpful on yellow stages as She's a Yellow AOE damage dealer. I already got her off banner so no worries for me.

Now I'm up to date with the Main Story and I only need to wait a week for part 2.

Vol.3 Chapter 4

Spoiler

ZjWStGGl.jpg

yrl78OPl.jpg

Way to tell a boss she's a plot device.

qbJG7n9l.jpg

Went with "Princess" option as it was more fitting at time calling Mika that.

Vol.2 Chapter 2 part 1

Spoiler

CKS5y9xl.jpg

zdEMUYCl.jpg

VTYh9H8l.jpg

bAii4ral.jpg

bDymT0el.jpg

jAH9sQKl.jpg

JwqAeuml.jpg

Zuc5izYl.jpg

wByapcvl.jpg

SAdeGe5l.jpg

jsRzC9nl.jpg

Pm8WdSWl.jpg

PgKPqK7l.jpg

Wpt9UULl.jpg

iEUAkztl.jpg

The Uniform vers. of both Asuna and Karin

Tbq2dq9l.jpg

The two that always show up in the title sceen, from what I read they used to be playable in Blue Archive Beta. Not sure why they not playable now.

qIfkWshl.jpg

"Remembers he keep ignoring the daily NPC quest in Genshin and daily mission in Star Rail"

ARGH! I rather sin than do a braindead NPC's BS quest.

vjU7C2ll.jpg

Now to wait and see if that smile comes back after the 2nd part of Vol.2 Chapter 2.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

New Students:

4NV4kJNl.jpg

Soon I have all Russia Students... soon as Ivan Kupala of the Revolution: The Moustache, Pudding and Red Winter reruns for the 3rd time.

There's one more coming soon or more like months later for us

OGn3QFTl.jpg

How she looked days before BA JP revealed next new Student

mOxWJFkl.jpg

How she looks now...for JP players

Spoiler

MWpnCwgl.jpg

pE7rGIkl.jpg

Suv62nFl.jpg

Vkv1x0il.jpg

Tl9uwgSl.jpg

n6iOFZZl.jpg

0ATRddyl.jpg

With that I'm up to date with the story and waiting for the End of the Beginning(and Plana).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

There's one more coming soon or more like months later for us

OGn3QFTl.jpg

How she looked days before BA JP revealed next new Student

mOxWJFkl.jpg

How she looks now...for JP players

Yeah, I saw the JP version got her as a new character. She's really cute!

Right now I'm kind of obsessed with Kazusa, at when it comes to her design. But I guess it's going to be a while before she gets a rerun.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Right now I'm kind of obsessed with Kazusa, at when it comes to her design. But I guess it's going to be a while before she gets a rerun.

Or get her doing Mika's banner, as I recall fes banners have rate up on all 3* students and a shot at getting old fes students.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Or get her doing Mika's banner, as I recall fes banners have rate up on all 3* students and a shot at getting old fes students.

That's true. I could get lucky there. It's the next banner I intend to pull on (currently have around 18,000 Pyroxene), so we'll see how it goes!

I hear she likes sweets, so I guess it makes sense that she has some good cake herself. ?

JjQQe11.jpg

• Like 3

On 9.6.2023 at 5:39 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Here some Kazusa pics:

Fb6KTJg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jwanlM9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nUIa9Vd.png

https://i.imgur.com/uCR2y0Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/4BWVwLM.png

Kazusa was also part of the reason i actually did decide to play Blue Archive. Her and Asuna.

Also looks like imgur borken again so pics will be just links it seems.

Was lately kinda busy with AL and TotK so i did kinda miss out on some BA stuff. How do you get that one star btw? From pulling?

Edited by Tosmasta00

7 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Here some Kazusa pics:

Reveal hidden contents

https://i.imgur.com/Fb6KTJg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jwanlM9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nUIa9Vd.png

https://i.imgur.com/uCR2y0Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/4BWVwLM.png

Kazusa was also part of the reason i actually did decide to play Blue Archive. Her and Asuna.

Also looks like imgur borken again so pics will be just links it seems.

Was lately kinda busy with AL and TotK so i did kinda miss out on some BA stuff. How do you get that one star btw? From pulling?

For Imgur I found a way to show the pic then it's broken

Linked BBCode

zIdHq3B.jpg

The top links that's broken

https://imgur.com/zIdHq3B

https://i.imgur.com/zIdHq3B.jpg

From event Operation Record of No. 227 Hot Spring Resort rerun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas... Global has christmas and new years early this year or twice if we catch up to JP within Chrismas. JP however

1500x500

Fy0oiF4aAAAMrh5?format=jpg&name=large

Has a upcoming two parter Summer Event with the RABBIT Squad and from looks of it the 2nd part will add a new FES Student that can be a Summer(Swimsuit/Kimono) version of a already in the game Student or one of the Seven Prisoners like the Cat Girl(that actually has a tail) or even Shiroko Terror. Since the new Summer Students will be added to the permanent banner I can save for the 3rd this year/1st next year FES Banner and hopefully get spooked by Sakurako, Mine and S.Miyako.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Years!...NOT(it's still Summer you know)

MH5r9Xsl.jpg

With Mine's Banner coming soon we are soon in "2023" banners, will we catch up to JP before the actually New Years? time will show.

New Students:

PtZq0bnl.jpg

GWgktuZl.jpg

ikqjepjl.jpg

Did try 50x pull on NY.Haruna banner and got two students I was farming for... Just my luck!

New MLs:

fsAeuS4l.jpg

Yuuka can be cute at times. (She's cute all the time in my book)

RTgsu0zl.jpg

A mix of Heaven and Hell...True Hell is listening to a batch of BS about a certain Dictator Loli.

YUMg0jpl.jpg

It's not what it looks like, just drying my handicapped student's feet that's all

3dcmFkUl.jpg

Love seeing embarrassed girls with those dizzy eyes(I think that what you call those eyes)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

First Christmas, then New Years and now Valentine's Day?! The next one is not a Holiday based event but the End of the beginning that starts with the 3rd FES Banner Mika

F0_AmjuaIAEU4M-?format=jpg&name=large

...They did not fix the wording in the GL vers. but as said it's the End of the Beginning.

JP is already way past the "Main Story Final" and now they added the swimsuit variant of the poster wolfgirl(and saved the swimsuit variant of the tsundere catgirl for later I see) so Shiroko is the first to have 3 playable variants.

New Students:

7TqtinUl.jpg

IHy47HXl.jpg

I have been farming her shards a while now.

New MLs:

aOnNR37l.jpg

InXcXJXl.jpg

Iaphk5Jl.jpg

Random:

IWrX3mFl.jpg

sLZdSHCl.jpg

Yr6K4vHl.jpg

201YyoVl.jpg

3oCtWccl.jpg

yZRyM2ul.jpg

• Like 1

The JP's next FES banner is revealed and also 3 new limited switsuit variants(one being free if you clear event)

ZLC4e4Jl.jpg

The new free switsuit variant we have to wait a while for, might not be a striker healer as her normal variant is.

ZcypA2Ul.jpg

I take this as one day Mari and Sakurako will also get switsuit variants.

TiUG8lWl.jpg

Ui look nice in swimsuit. might have to skip her banner anyway if I don't have 48.000 Pyroxene by the time this event hits Global.

0T45WtMl.jpg

The new FES Student and of course a switsuit variant so FES Banner is like 0.5 is switsuit variant and 1 is new characters(of Seven Prisoners,OP etc.)

m2ucek3l.jpg

At last they start reruning the old FES Students, so if I don't get spooked by Wakamo on Mika's banner, I can save Pyroxene if I get Mika sooner and wait for rerun to hit Global.

New Student:

SYXSvqSl.jpg

Got the normal variant of the last member of Gourmet Research Society after farming her shards. Now I farm Iori's shards.

• Like 1

New Students:

viCroZBl.jpg

One I wanted and the one I plan to use on that damn Goz

qDZvRxLl.jpg

-My reaction then I saw I got Wakamo-

ipe7OeN.gif

qe4lxr9l.jpg

Back to missing one Red Winter Student.

AfUTOujl.jpg

Now I only miss the bunny girl variants of Neru and Toki(then she comes Global)

3dEgFwKl.jpg

zykg3zFl.jpg

Got the best Striker role Healers in a row(of new ones)

EIeEW8wl.jpg

Got my Hime's Knight.

BbF4Esnl.jpg

Miss only Misaki and the Arius Squad is together again

HACrAAXl.jpg

Had to Spark her but it was worth getting the Princess of Destruction.

Cool that the game icon was changed to Shiroko Terror, I think it stays that way until Final Episode is finished and from what I understand the log in menu will change and one more character will be added that will work alongside Arona then the Final Episode is fully cleared(Chapter 1 to 4 long).

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

Girls i did get from that banner:

L1F1Leq.png

4nqU5Mg.png
Idk why but this girl sure got style.

EEtaYNv.png

k6HFN0f.png

uQW5zES.png

Finally my second Red winter student so i can level that school area. Sadly did miss out on my second one since i did miss the onsen event.

0rJmLgF.png

My reaction to her:

V21Xtlst.png

pd1ToXa.png

Had to go to 200 to get her but i'd say it was worth it.

I also got this one done:

Ch2mfIo.png

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

New Student:

Hpa365U.jpg

ML:

5bdSIW0.jpg

Took me half of the savings and the free pulls but I got her, She's not op or anything just cute,hot and fun char.

I love to have Sakurako but I skip her banner for Toki & Nagisa.

The final boss battle of the Nisir's Summit Operational Plan was indeed the best and a epic Kaiju fight.

• Like 2

So, i started this one too :P

I was awlays interested but never had the time, since it's my last Vacation daays i decided, why not?

Any advices? So far i cleared Mission 1 and did the Prologue story wise, it's pretty fun, also did 30 pulls in the Nun Girl banner and this is now the girls i have:

Spoiler

g8TuK7E.png

K6eB4ZH.png

I'm liking a lot the abilites of Shigure and Hare so far! Shun too deal a ton of Damage!

And i'm using Tsubaki since i've heard that, not much now, later is a really strong tank to have!

I stopped pulling for now since a video i've watched for reference says that this 3 are pretty good but not a must and it's better to wait for the next Limited character banner. Out of curioity pity wise it's like Azur Banned releated right? Not like genshin that it's overall i guess.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Out of curioity pity wise it's like Azur Banned releated right? Not like genshin that it's overall i guess.

More or less like both in a way as pity won't carry over to next banner/s but the pity counts for all banners that is running like pulling on Ui's banner but use the pity points on Sakurako or Hinata etc.

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I stopped pulling for now since a video i've watched for reference says that this 3 are pretty good but not a must and it's better to wait for the next Limited character banner.

Between Toki/Nagisa banners and S.Hanako/Wakamo FES banners, I say save and maybe pull on S.Azusa and/or S.Ui(100 free pulls) banners if you have over 24.000(it's possbie for FTP players get that much and more without using money).

FES Banner gives more 3* characters and if you are lucky give S.Hoshino or/and Mika(a must have for easier clears).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

More or less like both in a way as pity won't carry over to next banner/s but the pity counts for all banners that is running like pulling on Ui's banner but use the pity points on Sakurako or Hinata etc.

Between Toki/Nagisa banners and S.Hanako/Wakamo FES banners, I say save and maybe pull on S.Azusa and/or S.Ui(100 free pulls) banners if you have over 24.000(it's possbie for FTP players get that much and more without using money).

FES Banner gives more 3* characters and if you are lucky give S.Hoshino or/and Mika(a must have for easier clears).

Yeah i expected that shared current banner Pity But Ticket don't carry or it would have been too nice thanks for clarifing :P

I mean i just literally started Yesterday so i don't have that many resoruces :P

I'm actually sitll unlocking thing i shoudl get to the class today since i saw a Double Exp event for that from Monday, The Cafe how it works? Or Better say, how do i get forniture for it? Randomly around? Because in the shop i don't see it.

So anyway you are saying better indeed to skip the current banner and wait?

Ah, is there a Method to gear up or just gopo with what i have? Getting kinda slowed down now halfway through mission 2 between being slightly underlevelled and wiht almost no Geared up equipment.

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i expected that shared current banner Pity But Ticket don't carry or it would have been too nice thanks for clarifing :P

I mean i just literally started Yesterday so i don't have that many resoruces :P

I'm actually sitll unlocking thing i shoudl get to the class today since i saw a Double Exp event for that from Monday, The Cafe how it works? Or Better say, how do i get forniture for it? Randomly around? Because in the shop i don't see it.

So anyway you are saying better indeed to skip the current banner and wait?

Ah, is there a Method to gear up or just gopo with what i have? Getting kinda slowed down now halfway through mission 2 between being slightly underlevelled and wiht almost no Geared up equipment.

You get furniture from crafting nodes and sometimes there's furniture you can buy at events with event currency. Iirc there's also a few other occasions you can get furniture from.

• Like 1