How did people get the „Alpha Centurion“ trophy in the last few days?

Amkterasu

Alpha Centurion requires you to kill 100 Tower Guards. In this weeks Tower there are no Tower Guards though. 

If you look the trophy up here on psn profiles, you can see that some people managed to get the trophy in the last few days.

Does anyone know how they did this, with no tower guards this week? Is there some kind of exploit?  

Maybe they used the cross save function to auto pop the trophies after playing it on another platform like xbox for example?

I'm not sure if cross save pops any if all trophies though. I've yet to replay this game myself on playstation.

In this weeks tower there are Wraith type mobs that are red and wear a red cape similar to Tower Guards. I've never encountered them before elsewhere, do they count as Tower Guards for the trophy or do they have to be the mob pictured in the trophy guide? There was at least one on level 25 and 2-3 on level 26.

Just completed this week's tower on Default - no tower guards, no wildfires. Seemed pretty easy, though, so anyone struggling with Apocalypse might have an easier time with this one than last week's.

41 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

Wraith type mobs that are red and wear a red cape similar to Tower Guards. [...] do they count as Tower Guards for the trophy or do they have to be the mob pictured in the trophy guide? 

No, those are tower wraiths, and they unfortunately don't count towards the trophy. Only the guys with the shields do.

• Like 1

On 17/3/2023 at 0:18 AM, NathanielJohn said:

I asked this a few months back:

I never got a satisfactory answer. I just checked the 6 most recent achievers of this trophy, and they all had clearly cheated trophy lists (20+ trophies popping at the exact same time). So unless someone comes forward and very clearly explains how they got this trophy in a week with no tower guards, I think that "they cheated" is the most likely explanation.

hi im not sure how many towers there have been since last time i played but its possible to stay in the current tower when a new season starts aslong when u dont run a new tower

thats how some people where able to pop the biome trophy faster when they added biomes

edit also towers has coop now so i not sure if people can join someone who has an old tower

towers are a bit weird as u need internetconnection to play them (like if u disconnect from internet it kicks u out)

Edited by luckyegg