Easy Infallible trophy with new X-treme Party mode

32 minutes ago, Gothozi said:

Its funny how right now the platinum difficulty went from 10/10 to a 4/10 during this event. And once the event is over now its back to 10/10 lmao

This isn't the first time there is an easy event for Infallible, and will not be the last.

23 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

This isn't the first time there is an easy event for Infallible, and will not be the last.

Yea ik. I did it multiple times in the past. 1 during the big yeetus event (different psn account) and 1 during the ice slide ring event (before I switched epic accounts)

Edited by Gothozi

Is there a workaround to get infallible to pop? I did 7 wins in a row last night and the trophy still hasn’t popped, I also did 5 in a row months a go with no luck. Never played on another platform but trophy refuses to unlock for some reason 

Edited by Williham12

What makes this even easier is if you get Speed Slider X, because that doesn't even disqualify you if you fall off!

1 hour ago, Williham12 said:

Is there a workaround to get infallible to pop? I did 7 wins in a row last night and the trophy still hasn’t popped, I also did 5 in a row months a go with no luck. Never played on another platform but trophy refuses to unlock for some reason 

Close the game completely and reopen it, it should pop during the loading screen.

If that doesn't work you can try linking your PSN to a brand new Epic account and earning it again, which should pop it. You should be able to link it back to your existing Epic account once that's popped.

1 minute ago, GravityQueeen said:

Sounds like the perfect time to go for infallible!

Is there any currently glitched trophy if I start on ps5? Never played the ps4 version.

If you never played on ps4 or any other platform and have a fresh new epic account it should work just fine

• Like 1

Just now, GravityQueeen said:

I have an Epic account which I created past year. Will I be fine then?

I think trophies only get messed up if you already did the trophy requirement, so if you never played fall guys before and earned any achievements or trophies it will work

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I think trophies only get messed up if you already did the trophy requirement, so if you never played fall guys before and earned any achievements or trophies it will work

Last question: should I start with a linked Epic account or without it, in case anything glitches?

3 hours ago, mc-love-kev said:

What makes this even easier is if you get Speed Slider X, because that doesn't even disqualify you if you fall off!

Close the game completely and reopen it, it should pop during the loading screen.

If that doesn't work you can try linking your PSN to a brand new Epic account and earning it again, which should pop it. You should be able to link it back to your existing Epic account once that's popped.

Just unlinked my epic account and done the 5 wins in a row fresh but still no luck with the trophy popping :(

4 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Last question: should I start with a linked Epic account or without it, in case anything glitches?

If you never played fall guys it doesn't really matter, if you want to be safe you can just start fresh, you can always link the account back. 

3 minutes ago, Williham12 said:

Just unlinked my epic account and done the 5 wins in a row fresh but still no luck with the trophy popping :(

Did you quit any matches while doing 5 wins? 

You could try messaging the support.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1