Glitched Trophies on Ps4?

ddd49

so Iv been playing infamous second son non stop and the "double smoke stack attack" is glitched for me. Does anyone know how to fix a glitched trophy on ps4. i remember on ps3 that you had to delete the save data and the game data, but what is the formula for doing something similar on ps4?

You need to re-box the ps4, take it back to the shop and tell them you're too worried about not earning trophies.  At this point, the geezer behind the till will phone me up and give me two options...

Option a ) Take the ps4 off your hands

or

Option b ) Bugger you with a baseball bat coated in Tabasco sauce and hot chilli flakes, whilst screaming "NOBODY CARES!"

Of course the politically correct answer to this post is probably far less entertaining than the response above, but I would expect it to be something similar to the PS3 method.  I would suggest using some Google-Fu to see if others have had this issue, before carrying it out though.

• Like 4

i havent made an attemp to do that trophy, maybe you are doing something wrong?

its pretty strait forward once you see it on youtube , but i hope that's the case, that would make it alot easy. 

You need to re-box the ps4, take it back to the shop and tell them you're too worried about not earning trophies.  At this point, the geezer behind the till will phone me up and give me two options...

or

Option b ) Bugger you with a baseball bat coated in Tabasco sauce and hot chilli flakes, whilst screaming "NOBODY CARES!"

Of course the politically correct answer to this post is probably far less entertaining than the response above, but I would expect it to be something similar to the PS3 method.  I would suggest using some Google-Fu to see if others have had this issue, before carrying it out though.

O WOW I never would of thought to use Google :D!! YOUR A GENIUS...........O wait??? i already did......

i wouldn't of made a form about it if i haden't looked already myself. I'm trying to use the experience of the community to figure out how to do it myself. kindly take your negativity somewhere else.  

• Like 1

so Iv been playing infamous second son non stop and the "double smoke stack attack" is glitched for me. Does anyone know how to fix a glitched trophy on ps4. i remember on ps3 that you had to delete the save data and the game data, but what is the formula for doing something similar on ps4?

Are you sure you aren't touching the ground and you hit an enemy when you comet drop? Because I tried a few times and it didn't pop until I actually hit someone with it. I landed within a foot of them, waited a few seconds, and then it popped. 

Edited by xzeusyx
  • Like 1

Are you sure you aren't touching the ground and you hit an enemy when you comet drop? Because I tried a few times and it didn't pop until I actually hit someone with it. I landed within a foot of them, waited a few seconds, and then it popped. 

You're probably not doing the trophy correctly.  Generally you'd have to start over on a stage, section, etc.  I know I had to do that on Battlefield 4 for one or two trophies for them to unlock.

you were both correct. i took your advice and found a smoke stack just  a little bit off the ground so I wouldn't touch the ground even a little. thanks for the help guys :) I appreciate it.  

• Like 1

or

Of course the politically correct answer to this post is probably far less entertaining than the response above.....

Don't do yourself a disservice AF, I doubt ANYTHING could be less entertaining than the response above.

Dude was just asking a trophy related question on a trophy related site. What a dick, eh? ;)

• Like 4

Don't do yourself a disservice AF, I doubt ANYTHING could be less entertaining than the response above.

Dude was just asking a trophy related question on a trophy related site. What a dick, eh? ;)

your comment just made my day :)

• Like 1

Pretty weird out-of-sync response from a moderator/staff assigned person there - question was legit, asking for help based on subject matter that is heavily related to the site, but got a passive aggressive and somewhat sarcastic response from a moderator.

Bad form, AlteredFormula, but redemption is found in the DC New 52 Joker sig.

Pretty weird out-of-sync response from a moderator/staff assigned person there - question was legit, asking for help based on subject matter that is heavily related to the site, but got a passive aggressive and somewhat sarcastic response from a moderator.

Bad form, AlteredFormula, but redemption is found in the DC New 52 Joker sig.

its a joke not a dick, so dont take it too hard ;)

Ok so i figure i'll post here since i really have a glitched PS4 trophy problem and not an imagined one from lack of trying.

in ACIV i completed the game but somehow didnt receive the trophy for memory sequence 9.  after discovering it was oddly absent i repeated the sequence  but nothing.  i really dont care but at least its on-topic.  LOL xD

Ok so i figure i'll post here since i really have a glitched PS4 trophy problem and not an imagined one from lack of trying.

in ACIV i completed the game but somehow didnt receive the trophy for memory sequence 9.  after discovering it was oddly absent i repeated the sequence  but nothing.  i really dont care but at least its on-topic.  LOL xD

Not sure if its fixed by now, but certain story related trophies don't unlock for AC4, which means you gotta redo the game up until you finish the chapter where the trophy glitched for you.