Server shutdown extended til December 15th

Mr_Tenno777

9 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

It obtainable,  but the game is bad, so not worth playing. If you want the trophies, go ahead.

Just to add my current gameplay experience:

My first day I had no issues.

Second day half of the PvP fights I could choose from had 0 player strength and threw a server error if they were selected, I just worked around them.

Day 3, all but one of my PvP fight options were 0 player strength and unselectable.

Day 4, none of the PvP fight options were selectable but I could shuffle my options by selecting one, letting the game crash and restart, and hoping I got a viable fight. I'd spent about 30 minutes doing this to get 2 fights done.

In summary, I would not recommend anyone start this game if they haven't because the shit's hitting the fan and the devs haven't seemed to give a damn for years if google searches are anything to go by.

• Like 2

So I believe I've come to understand the reason for the server errors:

I recently added someone on my friend's list who has this game on their profile, so I went to attack their base but they don't have a base.

This leads me to believe that most of the opponents you get randomly matched with are players so old that whenever the devs updated the game the bases didn't carry over.

Because they don't have a base set up but are still somehow being presented as options for attacking, the game doesn't know what to do and throws an error.

The issue is that 99% of the game population stopped playing this game, so you rarely get matched with active players.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SajoAtine said:

So I believe I've come to understand the reason for the server errors:

I recently added someone on my friend's list who has this game on their profile, so I went to attack their base but they don't have a base.

This leads me to believe that most of the opponents you get randomly matched with are players so old that whenever the devs updated the game the bases didn't carry over.

Because they don't have a base set up but are still somehow being presented as options for attacking, the game doesn't know what to do and throws an error.

The issue is that 99% of the game population stopped playing this game, so you rarely get matched with active players.

Possible. Active years of this game was between 2015-17. We can create tickets and explain this to developers: https://gunsupgame.com/

Not sure what's going on but the game works great today, no server issues.

Get in while you can lol

I went from level 14 to 23 after buying the quad boost stuff and playing for about 4 hours today. Just been targeting 1 skull bases cause I think everyone is spending their gold because most people have 3000+ base power and that shit is fucked to fight with 4 units and 2 cards to choose.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...