100% Bestiary Trophy Bugged?

GunarmDyne

1 minute ago, GunarmDyne said:

Of course. Loading the Bestiary did say 197/197.

I just deleted the System Data and am starting over. Without worrying about all the treasures and hidden Summons, this second run will be fast.

That's too bad. I was gonna suggest watching the ending to see if that helped, but...

11 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

Of course. Loading the Bestiary did say 197/197.

I just deleted the System Data and am starting over. Without worrying about all the treasures and hidden Summons, this second run will be fast.

Why though? You do know when you finish each game in the Pixel Remaster you can continue your save; it just spits you outside the final dungeon. You could have just done a random battle after to see if it pops.

4 hours ago, DexTepa said:

The final boss was my last entry too, and the Trophies didn't pop until I'd gone through the ending and saved a clear data file. (Loading that file just puts you outside the final dungeon. It's not a New Game+ thing.)

This

I was worried that I missed something too

Finished my second run last night and the 100% Bestiary+Platinum trophies popped when expected. It helps that the final boss wasn't the final enemy, either.

The funny thing is, when I fought a group of Flan Princesses to re-add them to the Bestiary, I got another Pink Tail.

48 minutes ago, BrandonCass_13 said:

Hello,

So I have an issue where all my characters are above level 70 however, Kain was below level 70 when he betrayed us for the second time but when he came back he is level 78 now. My problem is I did not unlock the trophy and was wondering if I have to restart or?

If you're talking about the level 70 trophy, I'd suggest you level up again and see if that fixes it. I'm assuming it probably flags for the trophy when you level up.

do you still have the previous save? If so check if 021 - General has a kill. There is a debate on if you actually need to kill it since in the 3D version he did not count to the bestiary unless you kill it. But in the battle he shows up in he flees when you kill the 3 adds

Does Mom Bomb need to be killed for this by chance? I fought her and yeah, there's no way I can deal enough damage to her in the end. I mean, I can survive her explosion move. But is she one you actually can't defeat properly and that her entry of zero kills will still count?

1 hour ago, DiEnd_Complete said:

There is something like New Game +? I’m missing some enemies from Tower of Zot and Tower of Babel. Or need to do a complete new run? ?

if you have a save from that time you can go back there. If not you need to get there again. The Bestiary progress is saved globally so you only need to fight the ones you are still missing

On 4/5/2023 at 7:52 PM, C0rtEz442 said:

if you have a save from that time you can go back there. If not you need to get there again. The Bestiary progress is saved globally so you only need to fight the ones you are still missing

Nah, I just have one save. At least I need to replay the game until reach Tower of Zot and Tower of Babel ?

• 2 weeks later...