With This Coming to PS Plus...

UsedDampTowel

15 minutes ago, UsedDampTowel said:

I just wanted to warn anyone who cares about completion percentage, or just hates glitched trophies, stay a mile away from this game. It's quite fun, but almost every trophy and glitch out on you and can cause additional excessive grinding. 

I platinumed the game twice (PS 4 and PS 5, EU) and in that time not one single trophy was glitched for me. I think you're exaggerating with your warning.

The game is a lot of fun and spreads a great battle atmosphere with a great soundtrack.

Edited by Sikutai

1 minute ago, Sikutai said:

I platinumed the game twice (PS 4 and PS 5, EU) and in that time not one single trophy was glitched for me. I think you're exaggerating with your warning.

The game is a lot of fun and spreads a great battle atmosphere with a great soundtrack.

The trophies are glitched whenever the game is updated. Not sure if you just played during a good time for the glitches not being in the game or just were very lucky, but around 8 trophies glitched for me and countless other people have had many glitched trophies.

I'm just putting the warning here as many people don't want to deal with the headache of having grindy trophies glitch out on them, especially when the only way to fix it is to delete your save, start over and hope it doesn't glitch again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UsedDampTowel said:

I just wanted to warn anyone who cares about completion percentage, or just hates glitched trophies, stay a mile away from this game. It's quite fun, but almost every trophy can glitch out on you and can cause additional excessive grinding. 

Confirmed - There's a big warning in the Guide about these issues so be careful and check your stats often: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/15647-chivalry-2-trophy-guide

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, St-Lonit said:

I thought the latest patch would finally solve the bugged tracking. Sadly, I'm still stuck on 96% for bring out the big guns, no matter how many people I kill with the ballista. It's been about two years.

I would recommend deleting your save file if you've completed all other trophies and just starting from scratch again. That is how I was able to fix my buggy trophies

15 hours ago, PresidentGump said:

I would recommend deleting your save file if you've completed all other trophies and just starting from scratch again. That is how I was able to fix my buggy trophies

I just tried that, but the tracker stayed at 96%, is there a way to reset this, or will I only know if it's working if I count the 50 kills myself each time?

16 hours ago, PresidentGump said:

You can just backup your save (cloud / USB) instead of full delete ... in case you want to get it back when done with the glitchy trophy and continue with your main save :)

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

Been playing this a lot since yesterday, crashed about 6 times and now just crashed again corrupting my save. Really pissed off. Made me not want to play it anymore. 

Oh, I never had this issue in the last 3 months when I played, only glitched trophies. Probably due to a lot of people going online, more than the game has had before. That sucks to hear. 

6 minutes ago, UsedDampTowel said:

Oh, I never had this issue in the last 3 months when I played, only glitched trophies. Probably due to a lot of people going online, more than the game has had before. That sucks to hear. 

I think it's the first corrupt save I've had on PS4 

On 02/05/2023 at 11:31 PM, PresidentGump said:

Eventually this ended up working, For anyone in the same boat, I deleted my save file, then, every time I logged in, I turned cross-play off then on again. The trophy description remained at 96%, so there was no way to know if it was working apart from counting yourself until you reach 50.(Bring out the big guns) rinse and repeat until the trophy unlocks. 

Incredibly frustrating platinum, If anyone is considering getting into the game for the trophies, be warned!

55 minutes ago, RaidenXS said:

I'm having issues with the PS4 version. The save would corrupt and happened 5 times last night.

I've been on the PS5 version all day and hasn't happened once.

Yea everyone is, the Devs and Sony don't seem to give a s**t. 

Stats have completely messed up for me. Was at 90/100 complete for 2000 kills, and it stopped going up out of nowhere. I’m beyond 2000 kills at this point. I’ll also note that my game never crashed. Now I have no clue if any of the kills I’m getting are counting towards the trophy. Wins for Coxwell and Dark Forest also reset. The progression page is frozen and nothing is increasing anymore, so I have no clue where I’m at progress wise. Such a mess of a game.