Is there away to get the expansion pack trophies anymore?

happynick12345

11 hours ago, happynick12345 said:

I decided to go back and 100% Hitman 2, but I son found out I wouldn't be able to because I don't own the expansion pack and it's off sale, it's there a way to get it, or the trophies some how?

Did you buy the season pass for H2? If so you can get em. And some are saying you need to make sure the dlc were preloaded/ or pressed once on free. so the download tab shows and not the "free" i can confirm this is wrong. All my H2 dlcs said "free".

If you didnt buy season pass. Its impossible to buy it on psn store.its delisted. Im not sure if there is any H2 deffinitive edition, could be. Google it.

I know H1 has deffinitive edition tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Well there's a way but I dunno if it's accepted on the site but if you know someone who has the dlc they can log into your consil set it as primary and their games and dlc should be shared so you have access to them. My girlfriend uses my games all the time to save money playstation support said it's fine aslong as I trust them cause if I get screwed they are t fixing it lol

1 hour ago, DanteIshimura said:

It doesn't matter anyway does it if they've made some of the trophies unobtainable? The three sniper online trophies are shut down or something. 

Was announced but it never actually happened. All 3 sniper co-op trophies are still obtainable.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there not a store accessible within the Hitman 2 game anymore? You used to be able to make DLC purchases within the game, that's how you had to buy DLC for the disc versions of the game as the playstation store DLC only was compatible with the digital version of the Hitman games.

On 6/29/2023 at 10:51 AM, happynick12345 said:

Sadly that doesn't work, I've tried. 

Strange... I was able to gain access to all the expansion content last month via a gold edition code. I will note I already had the legacy content installed though.

21 hours ago, KillerUni12 said:

Strange... I was able to gain access to all the expansion content last month via a gold edition code. I will note I already had the legacy content installed though.

I had the legacy content before and installed aswell, I put the code in and I received the executive pack and it changed the price of the expansion packs to free.

On 2023-04-29 at 11:34 PM, happynick12345 said:

I decided to go back and 100% Hitman 2, but I son found out I wouldn't be able to because I don't own the expansion pack and it's off sale, it's there a way to get it, or the trophies some how?

31 minutes ago, happynick12345 said:

I had the legacy content before and installed aswell, I put the code in and I received the executive pack and it changed the price of the expansion packs to free.

You should be able to "purchase" the expansion packs then and download like normal. Or at least that was my experience, hope this helps! 

On 7/6/2023 at 8:46 PM, happynick12345 said:

I can't because they've been delisted

How are you able to see their prices as free? Here's what I see in the store when I'm not logged in:

https://imgur.com/a/5KnZR62

So they aren't delisted - rather they aren't available for purchase through the PS Store. That's where the expansion pass code comes in - this changes them to 'free', allowing you to go in and download them. 

When I'm logged in, here is what I see (note they are 'purchased' rather than free because I redeemed and downloaded them back in June):

https://imgur.com/a/svQaTbD

I'm able to click on the image and download the content just like any other game/DLC. I'm hoping that all you'll need to do to access it is click on the DLC packs (again, should be listed as free as you mentioned above) and then redeem/download them! 

To contrast, the delisted legacy content is completely unavailable. It doesn't show up in the storefront at all. It's way more complicated than it needs to be... I'm assuming they left the expansion pass DLC on the store due to there being unredeemed and unexpired Gold Edition codes out there, so people with those codes are still entitled to the content. But that's more of a shot in the dark than anything. 

EDIT: Saw you got the 100% so I'm assuming this was the solution. I hope this can be helpful to anyone else planning to try and get these DLCs. Feel free to PM me if you have questions/need help!

Edited by KillerUni12

• 1 month later...

Thank you @KillerUni12!

After buying the Gold Ed. and using the code a couple weeks ago, I was tearing my hair out because I only saw the 'Executive Pack' notification and the other DLC wasn't showing up on my Add-Ons list in console.

I read your post and then searched for the DLC on the PS App. Instead of being 'unavailable', I could now add them to my Library for free. Then they appeared on the console list too.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...