TOO MANY challenge gauntlet dlcs to obtain 100% completion

I went through each and every damn dlc challenge getting like, one or two bronze or whatever they were for each one and then they dropped that damn Community Challenge update and I just couldn't do them all. The iceberg lounge one is bad enough but then to flawlessly freeflow all those challenges with four different characters was just a dick move. 

Props to anyone that managed that shit. I thought I was pretty good at the game but not THAT good apparently.

11 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

..."if it's such a frustration, then why are you doing it now?"

Maybe... just maybe... some games aren't meant to be platinumed all at once? 1f914.png1f914.png

Maybe, instead of burning oneself out on a game so completely that you turn it into a chore, coming back to a game in a year or two would be more...

...I don't know...

...what's that thing again?

100% agree. Multiple playthroughs are the bane of me. I can't even finish one playthrough of certain games, because the next 2-3-4 playthroughs are always in the back of my mind.

Just put it to the side and return when you feel like it.. and if it never happens, then it simply never happens. Complaining about it on a forum, won't solve anything.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Azure Kite said:

I got 100% on this game on an old Xbox account and I plan to eventually do it again on this account. 

I enjoyed all the challenges, they weren't that bad. 

Yes, probably not too bad, but I am not putting a week into this when I want to play other stuff, whoever wants to do this hopefully you are skilled to do it fast. I just wanted to try the dlcs out, I never played them.

Edited by ElektrickRage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Meh. I know I won't platinum any Arkham title, the only reason I have Origins platinum is because a friend did it on my account on my old PS4 I lent him and I never noticed.

The FreeFlow requires a little too much accuracy for my abilities and I never really accrue a high combo the minute you have more than 2 types of enemies (brutes, weapons, whatever).

That and Spider-Man's combat was more engaging for me so it's hard to break that lol