TOO MANY challenge gauntlet dlcs to obtain 100% completion

I know Arkham City had a lot but this games challenge they want you to complete to obtain 100% is a nightmare. I will not be doing all of these. I played this when it first came out but never got the dlcs because they were overpriced for what they were. A cheap overpriced cash grab with most of them being able to complete in 10-15 minutes. But since the season pass was on sale for $5 I wanted to test them out. The only kinda good one was Batwomans.

And also I know it has had these problems but the game keeps crashing playing it on the PS5, probably 4th time now. But yes you are in for a long time completing almost every challenges for every character and the Batmobile challenges and variations of different Batmobiles. So many predator challenges and combat challenges, luckily no riddler campaigns, go crazy.

• Like 2

Yeah Knight had a ton of challenge maps BUT you don't need to get 3 "stars" on every single one with every single character or Batmobile. The real challenge for Knight is the last DLC, the Community Challenge or whatever it is called. I wonder if even the Devs themselves could do what the trophies require. Also, there are no "campaign challenges" so it could be worse.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

261d.png Hear here. 1f44d.png

I feel like this argument should be used for a lot of games.

Every time I see someone bemoaning how many playthroughs they are being "forced" to do, or complaining about games having too much padding, or getting DLC, or too many new modes or whatnot, I just think...

..."if it's such a frustration, then why are you doing now?"

Maybe... just maybe... some games aren't meant to be platinumed all at once? 1f914.png1f914.png

Maybe, instead of burning oneself out on a game so completely that you turn it into a chore, coming back to a game in a year or two would be more...

...I don't know...

...what's that thing again?

That thing we used to play games for?

Oh yeah...

...fun. 1f602.png

Lol ironically enough I don't usually consciously follow that advice. I will usually force myself through a plat, or it will annoy me for a while that I've moved on without finishing it. Occasionally I will come across a game that I dislike so much that I won't think twice about dropping it. 

But yeah, it's good advice, you can always return to something you don't want to do now, it's meant to be fun not a chore

• Like 2