Renovator trophy

I might be mistaken, but all the trophies are linked to in-game achievements, and the one probably linked to this trophy is currently sitting on the 13/20 mark. It is an in-game achievement linked to houses built, not really the number of characters currently in the game. If this is all true, we are quite a bit far from being able to get this trophy (currently 13 houses, and 30 will be needed)

• Like 2

On 5/9/2023 at 9:46 PM, gsouza994 said:

I might be mistaken, but all the trophies are linked to in-game achievements, and the one probably linked to this trophy is currently sitting on the 13/20 mark. It is an in-game achievement linked to houses built, not really the number of characters currently in the game. If this is all true, we are quite a bit far from being able to get this trophy (currently 13 houses, and 30 will be needed)

Good for me since I need to still grind out the Night Thorns, Fishing, and Mining trophies. Wish me luck!

Yeah it’s really annoying being locked out of platinum. Played every day since October and still about 250 night thorns away from that trophy. And still won’t be able to finish it until a lot of other characters and houses are added ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Yeah it’s really annoying being locked out of platinum. Played every day since October and still about 250 night thorns away from that trophy. And still won’t be able to finish it until a lot of other characters and houses are added 1f62d.png

I popped my thorns trophy a couple of days ago and it's going to be very odd not opening up the game every morning :D

I reckon we could wait until next year to even need to try for this renovator one. We're not even half way!

• Like 3

Oh congrats @Anke! That makes me feel closer now thanks. Yeah I’m finding it a bit tedious now. I didn’t know about the autopopping the other version strategy so I’ve messed up on the fishing and mining.. but I could do it for the thorns and just redo the fishing and mining at some point. Not sure what to do.. but know I don’t want to do the 3000 thorns again ?

• Like 2

On 5/15/2023 at 3:33 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Unless they plan on dropping a ton of stuff when game goes out of early access, it'll probably be 2+ years before the trophy becomes obtainable. 

I was thinking the same thing

On 5/16/2023 at 7:04 AM, Anke said:

Another question would be where we even fit 17 more houses.

Presuming the next 17 are even part of the trophy because Mirabel's house didn't count and that was enormous.

Maybe they will add more biomes (I hope so). Other wise the valley will look pretty crowded. 

• Like 1

They've only said more Realms are being added (which was a given since there's like 50 doors in the castle). They could fit that many houses in the current map, but there would be so little customization. I really think they're going to change the requirement to 20 houses in the future.

10 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

They've only said more Realms are being added (which was a given since there's like 50 doors in the castle). They could fit that many houses in the current map, but there would be so little customization. I really think they're going to change the requirement to 20 houses in the future.

I think this is a decent solution, like you say it would result in so little customisation otherwise and that's what the game is mostly about.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Game Loft will reduce this trophy to make it easier and obtainable sooner. Check the article about the Xbox version for info. 

https://www.trueachievements.com/n53826/disney-dreamlight-valley-renovator-achievement

Nice find this is good to know so thanks for posting. I wonder what number they'll drop it to.

I hope they don't reduce the others, for plain selfish reasons, otherwise that ~300 days of logging in for the night thorns would've been a grind for nothing :D 

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Anke said:

Nice find this is good to know so thanks for posting. I wonder what number they'll drop it to.

I hope they don't reduce the others, for plain selfish reasons, otherwise that ~300 days of logging in for the night thorns would've been a grind for nothing :D 

Yeah I also wonder. Sony, from what I understand isn't a big fan of retroactively making trophies easier. I hope this isn't going to be a case as with some other games where the PlayStation version requirements aren't changed. I'm really behind in some of the trophies but I really like the game so I figured I'll just get it naturally probably sometime in 2024 ?

• Like 2