Sly Cooper

x9zachattack5x

As Malik points out, its better than some of the shite others post, get off the guys back.

Glad you are enjoying it OP. If I recall correctly, there were some Sly references in the original Infamous.

The only thing I can remember being a sly reference was Cole's backpack. It has the Sly symbol on it in both 1 and 2. That being sad, a lot more love with the ringtone and graffiti this time around.

As Malik points out, its better than some of the shite others post, get off the guys back.

Glad you are enjoying it OP. If I recall correctly, there were some Sly references in the original Infamous.

Lol that escalated rather fast for no reason. Thanks for the support.

The only thing I can remember being a sly reference was Cole's backpack. It has the Sly symbol on it in both 1 and 2. That being sad, a lot more love with the ringtone and graffiti this time around.

Also the phone has sly on it. You see it when he's playing on his phone once then when your brother is playing on it. Hopefully Sucker Punch does the next Sly if there is one. Sly 4 wasn't as good as original 3.

Edited by x9zachattack5x

Also the phone has sly on it. You see it when he's playing on his phone once then when your brother is playing on it. Hopefully Sucker Punch does the next Sly if there is one.

If there is one? did you miss the secret ending after 100%? lol  :lol:

Watched some gameplay of the game earlier today and it looks amazing, now just give 8-9 more worth buying games and I'll buy me a ps4 aswell  :awesome:

• Like 1