Game in PS Plus Extra now, will this make more players play online mode?

To be honest, the game is 10 years old and the multiplayer has been dead for about 9 years so if you want to get the multiplayer trophies you’ll have to try and arrange a boosting session. It’s a fun game and I’ve got the Platinum on PS3 and PS4, but those MP trophies are going to be a pain. Hell, they were a pain in 2013/2014 so I can’t imagine they’ll be any less painful in 2023.

I’d suggest taking a look at the trophy guide so you know what needs doing considering there are 15 multiplayer trophies in the list.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4610-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-trophy-guide

Edited by Swotam
  • Like 1

I boosted the online trophies on PS3 a few years ago, most of the trophies can be done with just one person and only less than a handfull require 3 or 4 people. You can even level up playing solo in a specific game mode (survivors or something similar).

Since the PS4 trophies are the same as the PS3 ones you will spend most of the time replaying the same map over and over again until you rank up to level 60 (I think), the rest of the online trophies will only take around 30 minutes or even less.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Swotam said:

To be honest, the game is 10 years old and the multiplayer has been dead for about 9 years so if you want to get the multiplayer trophies you’ll have to try and arrange a boosting session. It’s a fun game and I’ve got the Platinum on PS3 and PS4, but those MP trophies are going to be a pain. Hell, they were a pain in 2013/2014 so I can’t imagine they’ll be any less painful in 2023.

I’d suggest taking a look at the trophy guide so you know what needs doing considering there are 15 multiplayer trophies in the list.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4610-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-trophy-guide

This^

I did the online trophies a few years ago and somehow got 1 of them legit but the servers were ultra dead, 99% of the time so I had to boost the rest. The MP for this game was never popular, even at launch so I seriously doubt the situation has improved in the intervening years.

• 2 weeks later...

Is kind of dead, yep... I spent the whole day trying to play Ranked matches and I only could do one in Free-for-all. I still need to win the Team Deathmatch, Cry for Help and Rescue for the trophy of "Im all that". What a pain in the ass of trophies -_-

Edited by Galserik