XPerienced trophy bugged?

Paragleiber

The bug was fixed in Version 1.014.000, which was released in my region (Europe) a few minutes ago. I'm using the digital version of the game.

The trophy does not pop when you load your save game, you have to earn a few XP.

I did a quick world challenge and was rewarded with the XPerienced trophy at the end.

• Like 2

I saw the patch and got real excited, hoping it was fixed only for it not to pop when I loaded into the game world.

Did the same as goodoldbismarck though and did an On The Go challenge and it popped. Guess you just gotta "earn" XP for it to recognize you're already at level 30 😅

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 8:53 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Level 30 is the only trophy you have to do again when using the platinum save from 1 stack.

There was also an issue with Free Banana Smoothies (visit all 14 garages) not transferring, and having no way to pop without replaying from scratch. Hopefully that is fixed too. Maybe it was even fixed sometime in the past few months. Fortunately, even if not fixed, it's a lot quicker to get to all garages than get to level 30.

On 1/18/2024 at 10:51 AM, MathGuy42z said:

There was also an issue with Free Banana Smoothies (visit all 14 garages) not transferring, and having no way to pop without replaying from scratch. Hopefully that is fixed too. Maybe it was even fixed sometime in the past few months. Fortunately, even if not fixed, it's a lot quicker to get to all garages than get to level 30.

How did you manage to get the driving trophies within 1 second of each other on the PS5 and PS4 versions?

Is there any way to get these trophies in 1 second?

Edited by JamesCapitalll

• 2 weeks later...

So is it confirmed that this trophy is no longer bugged even if you already hit level 30 in the past? Let's just say I went into the game and did a gold on the go event challenge like will it pop even though I'm already at 30? I wanna make sure before I rent it again cause it was my last trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 6:35 PM, JamesCapitalll said:

How did you manage to get the driving trophies within 1 second of each other on the PS5 and PS4 versions?

Is there any way to get these trophies in 1 second?

Do you mean the 3K and 6K miles trophies? I had already completed the game on Xbox and transferred my progress via my 2K account. If I recall correctly, shooting someone during a race will then cause them to unlock. Or maybe it's just starting and quitting an On The Go challenge. I can't remember which transferred trophies require which action.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't login here much.