Auto-pop info for PS4 & PS5!

PortaLuna

The game supports full auto-pop on every platform, but PS doesn't work as it should. Devs indicated PS is the only one with auto-pop issues. The game has in-game achievements that you can easily track, and Steam Epic and Xbox all instantly auto-pop everything you have earned. Sadly PlayStation itself seems to be the common theme here, with cross-progression titles not popping on PSN. 

I haven't earned Framed! And Perfectly Poised, so I can't comment on those. If you have already earned these (Rookie, Pro, Master, Friendly, Training Hard, and Be Our Guest) on any platform, including PS4 or PS5, you cannot unlock them on the other PS trophy set. Nothing works, not even incrementing the requirement +1. I personally tested getting my rank from 100 to 101, collection from 10 to 11, earning several medals, etc. As of now, no fix or workaround. The rest of the trophies can be earned again on your other PS trophy set by just doing one more of the tasks, such as winning one race in ranked, stunning one more rival in Jungle Book, etc. Hopefully, they fix this, but keep it in mind if you wish to 100% both PS lists! 

• Like 1

Weird. I hadn’t bothered trying yet because I was going to just complete the PS5 list first and assumed since the game is Gameloft account based it would auto pop when recognized. Not a big deal. I’m sure it will be fixed by the time I complete the PS5 list. I’m taking it slow anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I can only go based on my experience. My OP post outlines all the trophies I was able to trigger on PS4 prior to this change. When I logged into PS4 nothing pop, but after I completed a single race all of those trophies pop except training hard.

So it's possible that everything auto pops except training hard right now, but I can't confirm it since I previously already unlocked a few trophies on PS4. Someone will have to test it out.

On 6/17/2023 at 4:52 PM, hizi90 said:

So is everything auto-pop except Training Hard?

• Like 1

On 22.6.2023 at 4:35 AM, PortaLuna said:

I can only go based on my experience. My OP post outlines all the trophies I was able to trigger on PS4 prior to this change. When I logged into PS4 nothing pop, but after I completed a single race all of those trophies pop except training hard.

So it's possible that everything auto pops except training hard right now, but I can't confirm it since I previously already unlocked a few trophies on PS4. Someone will have to test it out.

How or where did you contact the devs. I don‘t get it why this is the only one that doesn‘t unlock.

• 1 month later...

I want to inform everyone

There was a update today and I tried leveling up one character and the Training Hard Trophy unlocked. I tried about 5 times 2 weeks ago as the Trophy did not unlock through Auto Popping the trophies with one more task but now with one more level up it unlocked.

So it's possible that now every trophy auto unlocks after doing one more of the task.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 6:36 AM, hizi90 said:

How or where did you contact the devs. I don‘t get it why this is the only one that doesn‘t unlock.

On the official website, click support and then contact us, depending on your issue they may escalate for further review.

6 hours ago, Snorof88 said:

I want to inform everyone

There was a update today and I tried leveling up one character and the Training Hard Trophy unlocked. I tried about 5 times 2 weeks ago as the Trophy did not unlock through Auto Popping the trophies with one more task but now with one more level up it unlocked.

So it's possible that now every trophy auto unlocks after doing one more of the task.

Some of them unlock immediately after one race, without having to increment the task. I'm glad to know they corrected this trophy, I did submit the request and they said they were looking into it so that's good. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I did my ps4 version in 22 mins fastest so far recorded on leaderboards for the ps4 version, but that’s easily beatable you can get around 20 min or less. All you gotta do is complete: one limited event race, one jungle ruins map, one multiplayer match (make sure you win and have it on ranked). Stun someone with a defender and win matches with lvl 25 character, trickster, defender, brawler 3 stars and avoid an attack with an defender and that’s it the rest should autopop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, MC_2K77 said:

Disney Speedstorm Hotfix – November 2

https://disneyspeedstorm.com/news/disney-speedstorm-hotfix-november-2

"Achievements/Trophies should now correctly unlock across all platforms."

Hi, unfortunately it seems that everything does not work perfectly (yet).
I play the game on PS5 for months with the founder pack and unlocked most of the trophies before the game was available on free-to-play.

Since the free-to-play, I also installed the game on my Nintendo Switch and linked my Gameloft account so I can alternate between PS5 and Switch, which is easier to get the free daily rewards and play the daily races quickly.

The progress continued normally regarding some trophies until I lately noticed my progress about the Experienced Crew is stuck at 64%, even though I got at least 10 levels.

I contacted Gameloft and got a prompt reply saying that Playstation does not take charge the multiplatform and that it is not possible to synchronize my progress from other another platform with my PS progress.

I think it is weird for two main reasons:

1. I unlocked the FRAMED! and PERFECTLY POISED trophies after getting my last missing Mottos and Avatars from my Switch.

2. I never played any online game from my Switch, only the events and season.

So, anyone who plans playing also on another platform, I advise you to finish those 100 online levels first.

I hope they will fix this soon. Otherwise, the only last option I consider is to unlink my Gameloft account from my PS5 and start is from scratch, hoping it works.

In the meantime, if anyone experienced that and have a solution I would be glad to know it.

Thank you,

• 1 month later...