Double XP + Soul points May 25th

joerilamboo

1 hour ago, joerilamboo said:

Just a reminder, starting tomorrow.

Earn Double XP & Soul Points with any game mode from May 25th at 8 am ET until May 30th at 8 am ET!

source: Official Evil Dead facebook page

Thank you so much for the reminder!

Now I truly need to earn the remaining trophies!

????

• Like 1

On 26/5/2023 at 3:07 AM, schwarzparker1 said:

using a Turbo controller to spamm X then you can be idle for as long as you want

Are u sure? I was just in a match doing that and out of nowhere it took me out of it. I'll try to do it again and see what happens.

Edit: It works as it should. The disconnection I suffered had to have been an isolated error.

Edited by JorgeSleep

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Does anyone know if this XP event will come back?

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. if you're going for the double platinum this really wouldn't help much anyways, you'll be close to 50 after your 120 required wins. I was 30% into level 49 when I got my last win.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 10:20 AM, VanDeaM said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. if you're going for the double platinum this really wouldn't help much anyways, you'll be close to 50 after your 120 required wins. I was 30% into level 49 when I got my last win.

Thank you for answering. Actually, I'm still playing on my PS4 Pro - I won't be able to buy a PS5 for at least 14 months.

So, I just want to earn all the remaining trophies as soon as possible... before they decide to shut the servers down.

It's frustrating playing as Demon, since it's not easy winning the match (so far, I haven't won a single one).

I think I'd better set a session up for the weekend...

On 6/6/2023 at 1:34 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Thank you for answering. Actually, I'm still playing on my PS4 Pro - I won't be able to buy a PS5 for at least 14 months.

So, I just want to earn all the remaining trophies as soon as possible... before they decide to shut the servers down.

It's frustrating playing as Demon, since it's not easy winning the match (so far, I haven't won a single one).

I think I'd better set a session up for the weekend...

Some Demon Tips

- You can't boost wins in this game. Private matches don't count and there's MMR matchmaking. You might be able to get lucky and match with someone a few times, but most of the time you will not match together and once the 5 minute leaver penalties start adding up You're gonna be spending most of the time sitting around doing nothing. You have to get your wins legit.

- There's a Youtuber named Midi, watch how he plays Plaugebringer and try using her. That's how I learned how to play Demon and got all my wins. Basically you put points into basics and boss, try to find them early and rush them down. Possess a basic skeleton and run at them spamming R1 and use spinning attack to poison their health bar and get the bonuses that come with it. Skeletons attack so fast that you can't just dodge them, they have to kill you. If they try to run or they turn there back to you, punish them with Triangle attack. Hit level 10, pull out boss and go to town on them. watch their resources drain away. Very easy playstyle. Right now the current meta changed to more of a book phase, which you need to put points into Elites for, but I've never used that build. I got all my wins rushing down teams and killing them before book.

- You can try Playing as a survivor first until you have enough points to max out a demon, then you can start going for wins with a fully powered up lvl 45 demon.

- Don't be afraid to queue dodge. Everytime the match starts take a look at the team you're going against. If everyone is prestige 5, or you get a broken comp like Ruby/David/Scotty, even if you see them working together alot better then the usual team, just quit the match and queue again, the penalty for leaving is almost nothing and it will save you from a 20 minute loss. the more you learn about the game the easier it will be to spot a loss.Same thing with Survivor, Don't pick your character right away. Watch what everyone else picks and if nobody wants to play support just leave and requeue.

- Try to avoid playing demon after 12am. Alot of the bad players are asleep by then

- Look for the worst player on the team and focus them. First time I possess a Skeleton I try to hit attack everyone to see how good they are at dodging and juking. Spinning attack and Bosses Triangle scream does huge damage to people who don't know how to dodge and the healer will be forced to use all of their resources trying to keep the survivor alive until there's nothing left and they start dying one by one.

Edited by VanDeaM

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, hello everyone!

I hope you're doing fine.

Just a quick FYI: as you can see from my profile, I earned "Out of the Cellar" and "We Shall Be Again" simultaneously, as soon as the match ended and I reached level 45 - playing as the Demon.

My Fear Level was only 22; hence, I don't think you necessarily have to reach a higher fear level - as someone said previously.

Now, I only need 29 more wins as Demon and a few more as one of the Survivors... plus the 10-20 Boss Units kills.

Anyone wants to play at the weekend?

Cheers!

^_^

On 9/6/2023 at 6:32 AM, VanDeaM said:

Some Demon Tips

- You can't boost wins in this game. Private matches don't count and there's MMR matchmaking. You might be able to get lucky and match with someone a few times, but most of the time you will not match together and once the 5 minute leaver penalties start adding up You're gonna be spending most of the time sitting around doing nothing. You have to get your wins legit.

Both of those statements are incorrect. You can boost absolutely everything in this game and without much hassle. ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:03 PM, JorgeSleep said:

Both of those statements are incorrect. You can boost absolutely everything in this game and without much hassle. 1f642.png

Oh that's cool. Do you wanna post a video, source or explain how it works? I was told that private matches don't count

Edited by VanDeaM

3 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

Oh that's cool. Do you wanna post a video, source or explain how it works? I was told that private matches don't count

It's pretty simple.

- Disable cross play

- Form a group of 4 survivors and the fifth player as Demon.

- And search match at the same time.

As a Demon you can finish matches really fast, a matter of minutes. As a Survivor it takes you a bit longer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...