New Trophies, New Genesis ver.2

Rozalia1

Creativity is life!
[NGS] Proof of touching down on a Creative Space in PSO2:NGS.
Turn tomorrow's creation into life.

Restorer of Light
[NGS] Proof of defeating Herzig.
The war against the Starless has only just begun.

Brilliant Growth! Part 2
[NGS] Proof of reaching Level 75 with any class in PSO2:NGS.
You just keep growing!

---

Look to be pretty easy ones. Use the new Creative Space feature. Defeat a new early story boss. Reach level cap. So single digit hours I'd say.

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone have good tips for quick xp gains? I stopped at 20 when new genesis launched.

PSE Bursts are your best bet, but lv'ing from 20 to 75 is gonna take a bit.

I'd say just do your dailies for their XP and eventually you'll get there

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone have good tips for quick xp gains? I stopped at 20 when new genesis launched.

Doing story missions will give you a big amount of experience, especially now when they added more in-game rewards for doing them.

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Not all of them have them, but areas have missions that get unlocked when you complete the areas story that award massive amounts of XP. Those will level you up nicely. PSE Bursts give good XP, but even faster are the areas that require the yellow resource as they give a large amount of resources and can be completed in a minute or two. If in a party then only the party leader will pay the cost also.

I was surprised from the client version jumping from a humble 1.19 to freaking 8.01, also the game now takes 80 GB of storage from around 70 GB in the previous patch (PS4 version).

As for exp, using PSE bursts with Climax and Encore phases gives a good bunch, and doing lots of side missions.

Edited by StarWolf3000

58 minutes ago, BLKChaosDragon said:

Oh man. Why? I just deleted this game, It being the massive space waster on my PS. 1f62e.png1f4a8.png I guess I’ll just spend a good week downloading it again then chuffing though this as fast as I can then. 

If you haven't been doing it before, you can just download NG and not do so for Base.

8 hours ago, malrats said:

Oh yikes. Previous trophy was only for level 20 and now it's for 75? That's a huge leap. 1f628.png

If this was Base then yeah that'd be a problem. In NG though it just sounds worse than it is as levelling is very fast. When I stopped playing a few months ago to wait for new content I had even the non-main classes of mine at 60-65.

8 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Even NGS only is already 80 GB, but we don't know how fast this user's internet speed is, so "a week" might even be possible.

Used to be 50 GB once upon a time, so it has really expanded since then. Base from what I recall is in segments so perhaps they'll eventually do that, cutting up the content into chapters and you choose which ones you want installed.

On 6/9/2023 at 9:21 AM, Rozalia1 said:

If this was Base then yeah that'd be a problem. In NG though it just sounds worse than it is as levelling is very fast. When I stopped playing a few months ago to wait for new content I had even the non-main classes of mine at 60-65.

Oh well that's good to hear. I oddly had a pretty quickly leveling experience in PSO2 because 1) I subscribed and 2) PSO2 Day made things go extra fast. I didn't feel like anything really did that for me for NGS, so I just barely hit 20 and logged off for what I thought was maybe going to be forever. Looks like I'll be getting dragged back in pretty soon...

13 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

So, how do you get the Restorer of Light trophy?

EDIT: Ok, I got it. They're a common enemy that shows up regularly on Mt. Magnus Rank 5

Does the rank increase just through leveling up or do you need to complete certain things to do that? I only have rank 4 available currently but I am level 75.

1 hour ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Does the rank increase just through leveling up or do you need to complete certain things to do that? I only have rank 4 available currently but I am level 75.

You need to increase your BP. Get better gear and use the skill points you get by levelling up and Trainias

• Like 1

Just a few tips if you're still missing some of these.

If you're level 75, have over 3000 BP and the Rank 5 Mt Magnus doesn't appear as DesmaBR confirmed, make sure you've completed Chapter 5 of the story as well.

If you're Level 75 and the trophy doesn't pop like mine did, swap to a different class and swap back.

A Herzig looks like one of those giant enemies with a sword that you may have seen wandering the map, the ones that make your camera zoom out. I found mine at the end of a PSE burst and it was a gold version, it still counted.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

So far i haven't been able to encounter and Herzig at all and i've been to rank 5 Mt Magnus many times and i completed Chapter 5 long ago. My BP is like 3.4k.

You have to follow around the PSE burst markers. Usually there is a group of people following these event markers around killing everything in the path. Herzigs are common spawns in these areas. They are massive too, very difficult to miss.