Trophy Thoughts?

Cutttah

I have the physical version preorder by months but for some reason will only arrive the 20, the same day that alien dark descent will arrive. I don't know, the steam reviews and the 3-5h only kinda lowered my morale about the game a lot, it's like 1 year and a half that i'm hyped for the game but know i don't know?

Bought it, Platinumed it I’ve seen the earlier trailers are remember when it got announced I was interested from the start. 
I can’t say I enjoyed the story but it wasn’t that bad you can’t expect much from an indie game. 
the aliens were really irritating to fight off especially when there’s two of them chasing you at the same time.

All up I give this game a 6/10 with a difficulty of 2/10.

If your not sure about it just wait for a sale. 

Edited by PIatinumTrophyss
  • Like 2

I saw about 40 minutes of this game on a stream - it's hilarious ? 

I think the dialogue was written by a ChatGTP type AI - some of the lines and turns of phrase are so ludicrous that it's almost impossible to imagine a human had a hand in it!

Definitely seems like the kind of game that could be enjoyed in a "The Room" /"Birdemic" / "Showgirls" kind of way.

When I first heard of this game I was super intrigued. I’ve been a horror fan all my life, and I love survival horror games, but horror for me has always been pure entertainment and fun. There is nothing that actually horrifies, scares me or gives me genuine chills, except for one topic that is… godamn aliens! Particularly the idea of alien abductions and being plucked right out of your bed in the middle of the night for a routine alien anal probe. No joke, movies like The Fourth Kind, Dark Skies and Fire in the Sky left me shook asf and completely unable to sleep afterwards lol.

So when I first heard news of this game I was very intrigued and was hoping this might be the first game I would be required to play while wearing an adult diaper. One that could deliver genuine scares for me. But sadly, from everything I’m reading it sounds like they really fucked this up in every way possible. I would definitely still give this one a shot but I’d wait until it inevitably goes on sale for $5 or gets dumped on PS+.

• 1 month later...

The trophies are pretty simple so its an easy 3-4 hour platinum on 1 playthrough though there are a few hard to miss missable trophies. I dont understand all the hate the game is getting. I really liked it. Im not experiencing the problems a lot of other people seem to be experiencing. The reviews come off like a 5 star food critic whining about McDonald's. If you go to McDonald's and get mad that there's no prime rib, then you're the idiot.

• Like 2