100% PS5 --> PS4 ?

AL-TMIMIi

Yes.

Stats and progression are saved online on their servers, so you can pop trophies from either version simply by loading up the game (no save migration necessary).

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:44 AM, Helyx said:

Yes.

Stats and progression are saved online on their servers, so you can pop trophies from either version simply by loading up the game (no save migration necessary).

So if I play the PS4 version and decide later to play the PS5 version it's going to auto-pop when I boot up the PS5 version? Is there no way to avoid that cheating ass auto-pop nonsense with this game? I don't want a single trophy on my list auto-popped ever.

-EDIT-

Nevermind Helyx, I found the answer. Apparently that auto-pop bullshit is unavoidable. Goddamn it. ?

Welp, if I do decide to play this game it looks like it's one version or the other for me. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

So if I play the PS4 version and decide later to play the PS5 version it's going to auto-pop when I boot up the PS5 version? Is there no way to avoid that cheating ass auto-pop nonsense with this game? I don't want a single trophy on my list auto-popped ever.

-EDIT-

Nevermind Helyx, I found the answer. Apparently that auto-pop bullshit is unavoidable. Goddamn it. 1f621.png

Welp, if I do decide to play this game it looks like it's one version or the other for me. 

Be careful though when using cross-save to go from the PS4 to the PS5, because the Just Take the Pod DLC trophy can glitch and become unobtainable on the PS5 if you transfer your save after earning it on the PS4.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Be careful though when using cross-save to go from the PS4 to the PS5, because the Just Take the Pod DLC trophy can glitch and become unobtainable on the PS5 if you transfer your save after earning it on the PS4.

But all the other trophies will auto-pop no matter if I want it to or not, right? Because if that's the case than I'll never have to worry about Just Take the Pod glitching as I'll never play the other version.

3 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

But all the other trophies will auto-pop no matter if I want it to or not, right? Because if that's the case than I'll never have to worry about Just Take the Pod glitching as I'll never play the other version.

In theory they should but it seems the process is a little buggy from what I've read in the forums:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/117870-trophy-auto-pop-glitched/

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/144143-everything-auto-popped-except-for-the-find-300-journal-pages/