New DLC showing on the homepage

It's kind of annoying that i have to keep checking in on pstrophies.org to be able too see newly released DLC, ex. I had no idea about the new killzone shadowfall dlc or the warframe dlc because i was just using this website, so then when i decided to take a peek on the website to my suprise a bunch of unheard dlc was just chilling there waiting for me to go get them

That sounds good in theory, but there are so many DLC releases, they would probably way overshadow the new game releases. It would have to be a separate thing.

Also, it's usually a safe bet that when you're unearned trophies suddenly go up, and your completion percentage goes down, that there's new DLC for one of your games.

That sounds good in theory, but there are so many DLC releases, they would probably way overshadow the new game releases. It would have to be a separate thing.

Also, it's usually a safe bet that when you're unearned trophies suddenly go up, and your completion percentage goes down, that there's new DLC for one of your games.

yeah well you don't want to go through all your games then just to see what game's got the new DLC

yeah well you don't want to go through all your games then just to see what game's got the new DLC

I follow the games I like, so I always know when DLC comes out. Also, like Hard said, you can switch to "Platinum, not 100%" to see which games have DLC you haven't played.

I would think that if you like a game enough to want the DLC you'll have plat or follow the news related to the game.

I follow the games I like, so I always know when DLC comes out. Also, like Hard said, you can switch to "Platinum, not 100%" to see which games have DLC you haven't played.

I would think that if you like a game enough to want the DLC you'll have plat or follow the news related to the game.

so you say that's faster than you see everyday you go to the homepage a small bar with all the newly released dlc?

so you say that's faster than you see everyday you go to the homepage a small bar with all the newly released dlc?

Not necessarily faster, but it wont take more than a couple of minutes to look through your games to find new DLC. If you don't want to take 2 minutes to check on a game you want DLC for, then it doesn't sound like you want it all that much. Especially since, like I said, I would think that if you like a game enough to want the DLC, you'll follow the news related to the game and know the release date before the trophies even get added.

Not necessarily faster, but it wont take more than a couple of minutes to look through your games to find new DLC. If you don't want to take 2 minutes to check on a game you want DLC for, then it doesn't sound like you want it all that much. Especially since, like I said, I would think that if you like a game enough to want the DLC, you'll follow the news related to the game and know the release date before the trophies even get added.

I like so many games so i dont really feel like going trough all my favorite games which may wary from 15 -25 games, so i rather which to just see it on the homepage

Some people. like myself, get DLC regardless of whether they like the game or not (just need some money to get the ones I don't own yet :shakefist: )

For people like me, we'd have to go through every game, regardless if we liked them or not.

Sometimes people don't have time for that, they just sign on and go straight to the game or services they are using.

Meh takes about two minutes to find the weekly update on .com or .org

If you're too lazy to do that then well I don't know what to say really