The servers are up again. 30.06.2023.

Trying today the error message now says "Could not download latest multiplayer data. Please try again." after hanging on the "Connecting." message for a while. I do see a Daily challenge now along with the Weekly challenge. The Weekly challenge is different from the one I saw a few day's ago. A few days ago the timer was at 5 days left and the weekly challenge was get 50 kill assists. now its at 2 days left and the weekly challenge is earn 100 kills in uplink control.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, vsvpl1501 said:

U sure? 

last week someone got all online trophys .. which one are obtainable?

That player is a hacker who needs reporting, because their profile stinks of CFW and hacked save file usage. As for the trophies, ShadowNet Online and Officer of the Day are the only ones you can still legitimately earn.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That player is a hacker who needs reporting, because their profile stinks of CFW and hacked save file usage.

Oh okay. I do not know exactly what this is but sounds stupid

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

As for the trophies, ShadowNet Online and Officer of the Day are the only ones you can still legitimately earn.

Ahh okay .. then i will continue to enjoy it on the pc. Thanks for the information! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Private match (Spies vs Mercs) still works, confirmed 01/06/2024. If you have connections issues with your buddy, try to play together one co-op mission till first or second checkpoint and continue with Spies vs Mercs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...