The servers are up again. 30.06.2023.

37 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So on the xbox side people are reporting the same and unlocking achievements. It's no doubt an error that this has been restored but get it done ASAP before they realise their error. 

Great will get to it very soon

what should i focus on first? The daily and weekly challenge trophies? The rest can be done solo later? Haven't started it yet and wanted to make sure what can be done first before any server closure

Can someone experienced summarize what I need to do and how long it will take? I can start this tonight and try my best

3 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i assmuning that that this is on official Ubisoft servers and not on a custom server?

@MMDE @grimydawg___ @B1rvine @Squirlruler, if these are custom, would they be allowed (it comes down to a question of: "is it open source or not?")

If the servers are back on x360 then they are not custom. No need for CRT approval. stop tagging CRT in all things like they are some supreme god. just let people play stuff, Jesus man.

4 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Ok turning on my PS3 now and will try some challenges and get back you with more updates

Edit: Yup I can confirm daily challenges are back since I got "officer of the day trophy" 30 headshots using pistol

the weekly challenge is active and requires winning 25 Team Deathmatch so this one needs boosting, and another trophy that requires 10 assist objectives also requires boosting I think

the rest can be done solo so i will start doing them now

Combined Operator (Complete all 4th Echelon Missions from Isaac Briggs with a teammate) and Lead Interrogator (Win the COOP interrogation in VORON Station) both require co-op. Lead Interrogator is the third mission (I believe - it's been a while since I played) in the Briggs co-op missions. I forget if the game has split screen or not, but it's still probably really difficult to achieve solo with two controllers since there are times when both players need to be moving at once.

• Like 2

Just now, Pirelli913 said:

Combined Operator (Complete all 4th Echelon Missions from Isaac Briggs with a teammate) and Lead Interrogator (Win the COOP interrogation in VORON Station) both require co-op. Lead Interrogator is the third mission (I believe - it's been a while since I played) in the Briggs co-op missions. I forget if the game has split screen or not, but it's still probably really difficult to achieve solo with two controllers since there are times when both players need to be moving at once.

thanks for clarification bro I meant the solo part meaning you can do everything by yourself without boosting partner whether it is harder by yourself or not

and yah the game has splitscreen so I was planning on doing them with my wife so I was focusing on everything else that requires online and boosting partner

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Ok turning on my PS3 now and will try some challenges and get back you with more updates

Edit: Yup I can confirm daily challenges are back since I got "officer of the day trophy" 30 headshots using pistol

the weekly challenge is active and requires winning 25 Team Deathmatch so this one needs boosting, and another trophy that requires 10 assist objectives also requires boosting I think

the rest can be done solo so i will start doing them now

I loaded in but I can't set up private matches to boost the other modes. Is it the same for you? I can't connec to uplay servers

4 minutes ago, Mazter421 said:

I loaded in but I can't set up private matches to boost the other modes. Is it the same for you? I can't connec to uplay servers

haven't tried boosting yet as am waiting for my friend to finish work to boost with him

do u need to be connected to Uplay to be able to set up private matches?

10 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

haven't tried boosting yet as am waiting for my friend to finish work to boost with him

do u need to be connected to Uplay to be able to set up private matches?

Yes, seems like the case when I try to start private matches it says uplay not available. I think this has to be boosted with 2 vs 2 modes, given private matches dont work. But I'm not certain since I never tried the MP 

44 minutes ago, Mazter421 said:

Yes, seems like the case when I try to start private matches it says uplay not available. I think this has to be boosted with 2 vs 2 modes, given private matches dont work. But I'm not certain since I never tried the MP 

Oh crap u r right, i get the same error now, I had to make sure of this before starting the daily challenge, now am afraid this game will be in my backlog forever

there's also another problem, without Uplay account u can't get past rank 5 or customize your loadout

and there's a trophy for getting to rank 10 I think

I think we are screwed lol

Edited by Stevieboy

8 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So on the xbox side people are reporting the same and unlocking achievements. It's no doubt an error that this has been restored but get it done ASAP before they realise their error. 

there's an issue where we can't connet to uplay, therefor we can't access the private matches section and can't get past rank 5 unless u link a uplay account (which gives error everytime) 

so did the xbox side players find any workaround for this game regarding the uplay link? 

this game is still unobtainable so hope people don't do same mistake as I did and just popped two trophies in my account for this game

41 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Oh crap u r right, i get the same error now, I had to make sure of this before starting the daily challenge, now am afraid this game will be in my backlog forever

there's also another problem, without Uplay account u can't get past rank 5 or customize your loadout

and there's a trophy for getting to rank 10 I think

I think we are screwed lol

22 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

there's an issue where we can't connet to uplay, therefor we can't access the private matches section and can't get past rank 5 unless u link a uplay account (which gives error everytime) 

so did the xbox side players find any workaround for this game regarding the uplay link? 

this game is still unobtainable so hope people don't do same mistake as I did and just popped two trophies in my account for this game

I will pop as many trophies as I can get even if the totality is unobtainable. Thank you for your tests and feedback, sorry if unfortunately there is no alternative to get the remaining trophies. it's unfortunate that the server comes back from the dead, but at the same time not fully and some of the trophies are impossible. I don't think we have the right to complain now.

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

17 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I will pop as many trophies as I can get even if the totality is unobtainable. Thank you for your tests and feedback, sorry if unfortunately there is no alternative to get the remaining trophies. it's unfortunate that the server comes back from the dead, but at the same time not fully and some of the trophies are impossible. I don't think we have the right to complain now.

well we can pop all the trophies except for reaching rank 10 and customizing ur loadout I think

If u want to tackle the online trophies without hosting private sessions you need 4 total people to matchmake at the same time

Edited by Stevieboy

2 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

well we can pop all the trophies except for reaching rank 10 and customizing ur loadout I think

If u want to tackle the online trophies without hosting private sessions you need 4 total people to matchmake at the same time

just checked the xbox side and someone got all of them so I think it's still possible. Uplay needed for private matches only it seems

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

3 minutes ago, Mazter421 said:

just checked the xbox side and someone got all of them so I think it's still possible. Uplay needed for private matches only it seems

strange cause i get message when not connecting to uplay in the game that says u can't reach rank higher than 5 if you aren't connected

Edited by Stevieboy

6 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

strange cause i get message when not connecting to uplay in the game that says u can't reach rank higher than 5 if you aren't connected

Oh it looks like Xbox uplay works... hmmm, we can keep hoping for PS3 then