Renaissance Man trophy (PS3 Ver.)

Kazya-_-

Hello, trophy hunters

Before I play PS3 version Far Cry 4

I have a question.

Currently, the PS4 version of Far Cry 4's Renaissance Man Trophy is not available.

The trophy was won by no one in June.

However, the PS3 version of the trophy was identified by several users who won it in June.

Is the PS3 version active on the server?

Could you check if you know that?

I wonder if the online server is maintaining because of the users who acquired it.

I am using a translator.

I hope my meaning was conveyed well even if the word was wrong.?

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, x0xxzerox0xx said:

Correction it is still obtainable as of Friday August 11th 2023 I am on the online portion waiting for 5 more players anyone who wants it on ps3 has to buy the 5 dollar dlc for over run 5.30 after tax after go in game in main menu and download it from store while in game then the multiplayer stops freezing your game I've only seen two others in the lobby but it's been an hour I will wait as long as I can and check back day to day I love this game and will do what I can to 100% it. Have not checked if it works on ps4 version when I'm done getting to trophy here I will check.  

You sure this'll put you into the other modes? Because if it puts you into overrun and only overrun, then it's still bugged.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to delete some people so he could be visible in my list and join, but a random got it first, so he didn't manage to get in 🤷‍♂️ Edit: he managed to get in after the game started, hope it counts for him 

Edited by LeonStJohn

On 7/6/2023 at 2:13 AM, Kazya-_- said:

Hello, trophy hunters

Before I play PS3 version Far Cry 4

I have a question.

Currently, the PS4 version of Far Cry 4's Renaissance Man Trophy is not available.

The trophy was won by no one in June.

However, the PS3 version of the trophy was identified by several users who won it in June.

Is the PS3 version active on the server?

Could you check if you know that?

I wonder if the online server is maintaining because of the users who acquired it.

I am using a translator.

I hope my meaning was conveyed well even if the word was wrong.?

January 26, 2024
The multi-server in this game is currently working normally.
I shot it with an iPhone earlier because I wanted to show the moment that the trophy was won to anyone who wanted it.
Cheer up, everyone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kOm1eghmNBQcl_SSOlje95ERBIJMu4XP/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi folks, are the trophys still obtainable? Already got the Plat on PS4 but I'm thinking about getting the PS3 version and immediately do the only trophies. (AC Revelations, AC3, AC Black Flag and Splinter Cell Blacklist and maaaaaaybeee Ghost Recon Future Soldier as well btw. if you're looking for players)

10 minutes ago, Maewerl_1992 said:

Hi folks, are the trophys still obtainable? Already got the Plat on PS4 but I'm thinking about getting the PS3 version and immediately do the only trophies. (AC Revelations, AC3, AC Black Flag and Splinter Cell Blacklist and maaaaaaybeee Ghost Recon Future Soldier as well btw. if you're looking for players)

You should be fine for Far Cry 4. The other 5 games you mentioned have unobtainable trophies…

• Like 1

On 4/1/2024 at 6:24 PM, Needles said:

You should be fine for Far Cry 4. The other 5 games you mentioned have unobtainable trophies…

Which ones? I read that they were all scheduled to be taken offline, but are still running or brought back online.

34 minutes ago, Maewerl_1992 said:

Which ones? I read that they were all scheduled to be taken offline, but are still running or brought back online.

To date, only AC3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist still have a few online trophies that can be earned (Driver: San Francisco can only be Platted if you got the Online Pass before it was delisted a few years ago) but all the others are completely offline :(.