Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

WUT, did I win last fixture!?!? Definitely didn't earn it hahahaha it was a great fixture though xD

Now I face the prinny!! I wish I could say you're doomed, but you're not, I won't score much at all, I'm off to a busy week starting next Monday lol let's have fun though! :highfive:

• Like 1

WUT, did I win last fixture!?!? Definitely didn't earn it hahahaha it was a great fixture though xD

Now I face the prinny!! I wish I could say you're doomed, but you're not, I won't score much at all, I'm off to a busy week starting next Monday lol let's have fun though! :highfive:

Haha not sure how much I'll score myself but should be a fun matchup dood!

• Like 1

Not sure how many in here have Telltale's Game of Thrones on PS3, but Episode 6 was brutal. They made us wait 3 months for possibly the shortest of all 6 episodes, and the load times and frame rates were ridiculous. I understand everything is going towards the PS4, but Telltale had 3 months to get these issues figured out, and the issues here were the worst of the 6 installments. I recommend not playing it unless you have it on PS4. I could barely keep track of what was going on because the game kept freezing.

They made us wait 3 months for possibly the shortest of all 6 episodes, and the load times and frame rates were ridiculous. I understand everything is going towards the PS4, but Telltale had 3 months to get these issues figured out, and the issues here were the worst of the 6 installments. I recommend not playing it unless you have it on PS4. 

This does not bode well :(. So is there an actual ice dragon in ep 6?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well that's a disappointment. I was so sure ep 6 would end with the ice dragon killing everyone.

Switching game talk, I went back and finished off the story for Dragon Age: Origins. Wow. That finish from The Landsmeet on was so crazy. I chose to become King-Consort to Anora, and then went through Morrigan's dark ritual. However, when the game ended, I got both ending trophies, even though I did one. So for the Perfectionist trophy, do I just need the other two non-trophy endings, or do I still have to do the ending for the trophy that popped that I did not do?

I also don't have the Traveler trophy, so I'll need a guide for that. And I figure I can get the 500 and 1,000 Darkspawn kills during the DLC. Beyond that, it is just some cleanup trophies for the plat, and the remaining DLCs (Golems of Amgarrak, Witch Hunt, Leliana's Song, Awakening) that I need to get to 100%.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Switching game talk, I went back and finished off the story for Dragon Age: Origins. Wow. That finish from The Landsmeet on was so crazy. I chose to become King-Consort to Anora, and then went through Morrigan's dark ritual. However, when the game ended, I got both ending trophies, even though I did one. So for the Perfectionist trophy, do I just need the other two non-trophy endings, or do I still have to do the ending for the trophy that popped that I did not do?

I also don't have the Traveler trophy, so I'll need a guide for that. And I figure I can get the 500 and 1,000 Darkspawn kills during the DLC. Beyond that, it is just some cleanup trophies for the plat, and the remaining DLCs (Golems of Amgarrak, Witch Hunt, Leliana's Song, Awakening) that I need to get to 100%.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Wow, weird. I've never heard of that before, so I don't know if the game recognized it as 2 endings :dunno:. For the Traveler trophy you need to accept the side quests from the Crows in that little bar in Denerim. One of the quests leads to a special area where you have to kill a few Qunaris, which is missable if you rejected the offer or killed the Crows. Also travel between places, because I believe those random encounters count too. Then there's the optional Gaxkang fight, which happens in a house in the Denerim back alleys. For that you need to collect 3 scrolls: 1 is in the Temple of Sacred Ashes, 1 in the Werewolf-Elven ruins, and another one is given to you by a paranoid dwarf in the Orzammar tavern. There's also a hideout of blood mages in Denerim and you can get there by traveling the back alleys and looting a letter from an enemy. Blackstone Irregulars also send you to some locations.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Wow, weird. I've never heard of that before, so I don't know if the game recognized it as 2 endings :dunno:. For the Traveler trophy you need to accept the side quests from the Crows in that little bar in Denerim. One of the quests leads to a special area where you have to kill a few Qunaris, which is missable if you rejected the offer or killed the Crows. Also travel between places, because I believe those random encounters count too. Then there's the optional Gaxkang fight, which happens in a house in the Denerim back alleys. For that you need to collect 3 scrolls: 1 is in the Temple of Sacred Ashes, 1 in the Werewolf-Elven ruins, and another one is given to you by a paranoid dwarf in the Orzammar tavern. There's also a hideout of blood mages in Denerim and you can get there by traveling the back alleys and looting a letter from an enemy. Blackstone Irregulars also send you to some locations.

Thanks. I didn't come across Gaxhang yet, but I am sure I am not gettingthe trophy anyway. Because if I remember correctly, I killed the Crows. However, I am going to need to do another playthrough as a female character so I can romance Alistair. So I'll be sure to get Traveler then.

I'm available on Monday and Wednesday, but if you're not available on those 2 days i could cancel my football training on Tuesday or Thursday. And Terror pretty much anytime but the weekends. And yhea we are GMT+1

Hey dude,

Are you and Terror free tomorrow night to do all these team matches? I will be on from about 5:30-10:30 GMT. Let me know. I presume Stalker will be on to make up numbers as he is always on lol.

Hey dude,

Are you and Terror free tomorrow night to do all these team matches? I will be on from about 5:30-10:30 GMT. Let me know. I presume Stalker will be on to make up numbers as he is always on lol.

I'm glad you just assume that I will be on. I wish I could prove you wrong and say that I'm unavailable, but you are correct and I'll probably be online at that time. Now that I think about it though, I might have deleted the game data a while back to free up some space. I'll check tonight and start downloading it again if I need to. IIRC it is a pretty big file so that sucks.

By the way, I leave my PS3 on most of the day even if I'm trying to get some work done or busy doing other things. If you send me a msg and I don't respond it's usually because I'm afk and just left the system on. I check it frequently though, so just send me a msg if you all get together and need another person.

• Like 1

I'm glad you just assume that I will be on. I wish I could prove you wrong and say that I'm unavailable, but you are correct and I'll probably be online at that time. Now that I think about it though, I might have deleted the game data a while back to free up some space. I'll check tonight and start downloading it again if I need to. IIRC it is a pretty big file so that sucks.

By the way, I leave my PS3 on most of the day even if I'm trying to get some work done or busy doing other things. If you send me a msg and I don't respond it's usually because I'm afk and just left the system on. I check it frequently though, so just send me a msg if you all get together and need another person.

LOL you are always on when I've seen dude. I will drop you a message if i get Clawz and Terror involved. I have another mate who can help but he might not be on until late tomorrow. How many is there, its only like 5 or 6 isn't it?

LOL you are always on when I've seen dude. I will drop you a message if i get Clawz and Terror involved. I have another mate who can help but he might not be on until late tomorrow. How many is there, its only like 5 or 6 isn't it?

What did you mean exactly when you asked how many is there? If you are asking how many people you need for the team modes, I believe all of those trophies can be done with a minimum of 4 people. It's been a while so I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's all you need. There is a trick where you can get Teamplayer (kill 5 opposing team members) without there actually being 5 people on the other team.

What did you mean exactly when you asked how many is there? If you are asking how many people you need for the team modes, I believe all of those trophies can be done with a minimum of 4 people. It's been a while so I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's all you need. There is a trick where you can get Teamplayer (kill 5 opposing team members) without there actually being 5 people on the other team.

Sorry, i meant how many team games are there required for AWP?

Thanks. I didn't come across Gaxhang yet, but I am sure I am not gettingthe trophy anyway. Because if I remember correctly, I killed the Crows. However, I am going to need to do another playthrough as a female character so I can romance Alistair. So I'll be sure to get Traveler then.

Ok, just don't go fighting Gaxkang until you're ready for the Landsmeet. He's kinda OP and likes to spam AoE attacks in that really, really small area. Leliana's personal questline leads to a house in Denerim, which is missable too. Also don't forget to visit Aeducan Thaig in the Deep Roads if you're not starting as a Noble Dwarf. Have fun romancing Alistai :P, his reaction when you tell him to do the Dark Ritual with Morrigan is priceless :awesome:.

• Like 1

Well im gonna expect a big fat 0 on my score. These challenges on BBCPEX are really pissing me of. Only little info about the guides that the easiest challenges to do are tager and terumi. So far terumi challenges are almost done but challenges 18 and 19 are a issue. 19 mostly because for some reason the attacks dont connect even though i executed the right buttons just the timing s wrong. There isnt any help on the web about this cept people getting stuck as where im at. They said they ditch terumi and goes with tager instead. So I did tager challenges. I dont like using him cuz hes just slow but i managed to get through. So far only 4 challenges left. Problem with tagers has the weird right down both button combos thats just makes this difficult including his special moves. I hate them. Now im stuck on #18 and I just cant excuted it. All this work for a gold trophly thats not even ultra rare? 9% of the owners got this? Either somethings wrong or theres just little info on this game.

Meanwhile MStalker58 got 2 plats so he got this on the bag. Speaking of stalker, would ya mind taking out this fuking things you called "intel cameras"? Feeling reaaally uncomfortable around them.. :-\

ySTpS4k.png

• Like 3

Ok, just don't go fighting Gaxkang until you're ready for the Landsmeet. He's kinda OP and likes to spam AoE attacks in that really, really small area. Leliana's personal questline leads to a house in Denerim, which is missable too. Also don't forget to visit Aeducan Thaig in the Deep Roads if you're not starting as a Noble Dwarf. Have fun romancing Alistai :P, his reaction when you tell him to do the Dark Ritual with Morrigan is priceless :awesome:.

I am going through the Awakening DLC right now. I am looking forward to completing this game, and then moving on to its sequel, Dragon Age II.

Well im gonna expect a big fat 0 on my score. These challenges on BBCPEX are really pissing me of. Only little info about the guides that the easiest challenges to do are tager and terumi. So far terumi challenges are almost done but challenges 18 and 19 are a issue. 19 mostly because for some reason the attacks dont connect even though i executed the right buttons just the timing s wrong. There isnt any help on the web about this cept people getting stuck as where im at. They said they ditch terumi and goes with tager instead. So I did tager challenges. I dont like using him cuz hes just slow but i managed to get through. So far only 4 challenges left. Problem with tagers has the weird right down both button combos thats just makes this difficult including his special moves. I hate them. Now im stuck on #18 and I just cant excuted it. All this work for a gold trophly thats not even ultra rare? 9% of the owners got this? Either somethings wrong or theres just little info on this game.

Meanwhile MStalker58 got 2 plats so he got this on the bag. Speaking of stalker, would ya mind taking out this fuking things you called "intel cameras"? Feeling reaaally uncomfortable around them.. :-\

ySTpS4k.png

Maybe I got a little carried away when I was installing those cameras. Just give it some time and and you'll forget they are even there. 

Sorry to hear about those challenges in BBCPEX. I've never played the game so I can't offer any help, but good luck finishing them. I had a pretty good weekend, it helped that Far Cry Classic was very easy and short, but probably won't be scoring much more this week. Going to be busy today and might be helping freddie and Clawz with GTA IV if they need an extra player. Then with Thanksgiving being this week, won't be much time for trophy hunting.

• Like 1

Not sure if Clawz is holding back trophies, or too enamored with SAO <_< Regardless, I've got 2 trophies left for the DC Bikes plat but its grind is giving me Vanilla Driveclub flashbacks. But god damn is that expansion pack amazing.

Just havent played for some days, i've been sick for a couple of days and spend the last 2 days playing csgo on the PC

• Like 1