Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I may have a bit of a problem. My house is undergoing painting, and that means I'm out of internet for probably a good part of tomorrow. I earnt several trophies today but I can't sync them :(

I will try to figure out a way to get them synced though, let's hope I can do it ^_^

Well, by a sudden twist of fate, my Vita is suddenly running again after about 3/4 of a year. Next fixture may be a good time to continue with Ys... wait. My memory card is in my PSTV at college...

Well at least I found out I can still play Monkey Ball!

Edited by BlueFireReaper
  • Like 1

Well, by a sudden twist of fate, my Vita is suddenly running again after about 3/4 of a year. Next fixture may be a good time to continue with Ys... wait. My memory card is in my PSTV at college...

Well at least I found out I can still play Monkey Ball!

Wow thats lucky. Im surprised you kept it, were you planning to get it fixed?

To be fair, I seldom discard broken hardware myself so I guess its not that surprising actually. 

I'm back earlier than expected and league tables have been updated.

Posting early mainly because I'm sleepy and will be asleep when the fixture starts :D *Says something inspirational regarding a takeover which results in everyone siding with me and leaves prinny sad and probably homeless* 

I'm sad and now living in a refrigerator box dood :(

• Like 1

I was feeling re-energized after getting the Catherine plat and ready to try putting up some decent scoring fixtures again since that grind/challenge is over. Then, I took a peek at what my opponent is doing this fixture, and jarethgeason is absolutely destroying me.  :spank:

You can slow down for the rest of the fixture if you want. I'm not catching up to you or even coming close so you got the DW locked up. Nice fixture you have put up so far.  :)