Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Good luck, Omar. I'm going to be a little distracted this fixture practicing for/participating in an Aquapazza tournament, but I'll still try to get a decent score using my Vita between online matches.

Same to you mate, my absolute focus is reducing backlog and that could go anywhere between incredibly good or terribly bad, so your distraction may not be a problem for you after all xD

• Like 1

How was the DAI DLC?

It was pretty good actually, it took me around 10 hours and the storyline was rather interesting. It's basically a whole new area with its astrariums, ocularums, shards, side quests and a little main plot, so it is great xD

Yeah but the CWC title is the top prize so kind of hard to say it isnt challenging anymore when that hasnt been won yet

On a serious note, are you really retiring dood?

True even though I'm in the cwc finals every season and win every league table, it all comes down to one day ,my planing and game structure doesn't tie up with that as I'm always ether on holiday or get held up that day so having a cwc final over 4 days like the normal fixtures would be more fair just throwing that out there ?

Even though retirement is on the cards I probs wouldn't quit anyways after a few people have already messaged me saying don't !

It was pretty good actually, it took me around 10 hours and the storyline was rather interesting. It's basically a whole new area with its astrariums, ocularums, shards, side quests and a little main plot, so it is great xD

Nice, I've heard a lot of people saying it's too short for €15. Looks like there are quite some things to add to the guide.

• Like 1

Nice, I've heard a lot of people saying it's too short for €15. Looks like there are quite some things to add to the guide.

It's all about perspective. TLOU Left Behind was also €15 and it had around 20% of what JoH has in terms of content, so I for one am not complaining lol

ShogunCroCop vs Hemiak

Here we go. Texas Showdown. Dallas vs Houston.

So I opened up last night with a a big day goose egg. I didn't get started until after 10pm and for some reason decided to get the gold medal on Catherine stage 9 hard mode.... I underestimated just how much more difficult the last 6 levels are. I got to 9-6 at 12:20 with gold and an hour later still hadn't finished with a gold. Best part(worst) is that I'm doing it through the phone awards, so I couldn't save my progress. So I'll have to do the whole thing over. There is just no margin for error. Ah well, I'll probably do something else tonight, not sure I'm up for that two nights in a row.

So I opened up last night with a a big day goose egg. I didn't get started until after 10pm and for some reason decided to get the gold medal on Catherine stage 9 hard mode.... I underestimated just how much more difficult the last 6 levels are. I got to 9-6 at 12:20 with gold and an hour later still hadn't finished with a gold. Best part(worst) is that I'm doing it through the phone awards, so I couldn't save my progress. So I'll have to do the whole thing over. There is just no margin for error. Ah well, I'll probably do something else tonight, not sure I'm up for that two nights in a row.

No worries. I still have a goose egg as well. I was wrapping up some things on SOCOM 4. And tonight will be busy for me also. With school nearly done, that means my fiance is home more, so I also have to pick and choose my gaming time. I anticipate getting the bulk of my points from tomorrow through Saturday, to be honest.

FIXTURE 4 RESULT

PLATINUM LEAGUE

ganryu_pl (3) - (8) HcG-_Clawz

Precision-Playy (4) - (33) HcG-_Terror

theshywaterguy (2) - (194) pureproteinman (2)

X18JELLO18X (21) - (10) Mah2c

pridefc83 (7) - (62) ToxiKirby (2)

GOLD LEAGUE

NIALLERMANBUZ (31) - (72) Gregorymany

sinnriel (16) - (0) ShogunCroCop

xZoneHunter (0) - (13) Kochiya-Shana

(2) Hemiak (48) - (92) x9zachattack5x (1)

(1) Boooda56 (115) - (134) Somalia99 (1)

SILVER LEAGUE

(1) TheAkittaja123 (80) - (34) omar280792 (1)

(1) jem12345 (107) - (87) allenbird (1)

(3) zajac9999 (64) - (12) Jarethgeason

TheLastSurvivorD (39) - (45) Grindcore12391 (1)

VASORAT13 (122) - (91) ReimiSaionji9742 (1)

BRONZE LEAGUE

freddie1989 (4) - (75) Blanc_WhiteHeart

trophybros (0) - (43) Ichiban-Hybrid

Raitandrul (0) - (0) Antielectron-

(1) whoadreader (51) -(12) me3lingual

(1) man_with_wdjat (73) - (0) Jiwan01

I'll update league tables in about an hour or so then drop a post when I'm done doods

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Precision was so close to beating Terror with SO4. It would be interesting if both Precision and Clawz played SO4 and see who'd win. Looks like Somalia went all-out against Boooda, so congrats with your victory :yay:. Also congrats Shana on getting a definitive win with a broken arm :yay:.

Precision was so close to beating Terror with SO4. It would be interesting if both Precision and Clawz played SO4 and see who'd win. Looks like Somalia went all-out against Boooda, so congrats with your victory :yay:. Also congrats Shana on getting a definitive win with a broken arm :yay:.

I fully expect banter from Somalia now.

• Like 1

Surprisingly I actually don't expect any from him dood. I don't know when it happened but we somehow ended up in an alternate universe with a banter-less Somalia O_o

Oh. My takeover machine was meant to put you in an alternate universe, not all of us! Blasted thing is broken!

• Like 2

Looks like Somalia went all-out against Boooda, so congrats with your victory :yay:

He won the battle, but if my math is correct he didn't get the DW. The 1st place dream lives on! 

It all comes down to his current match-up with Zach. Somalia has been playing his part, being the forgotten man, and its snaked him into 2nd place. 

• Like 1

He won the battle, but if my math is correct he didn't get the DW. The 1st place dream lives on! 

It all comes down to his current match-up with Zach. Somalia has been playing his part, being the forgotten man, and its snaked him into 2nd place. 

He still hasn't faced me yet this season either. I am also playing my part as the one who can't compete. Then, from the shadows, like a ninja, I take him down. Right when he thinks I'll be an easy win.

• Like 3

He still hasn't faced me yet this season either. I am also playing my part as the one who can't compete. Then, from the shadows, like a ninja, I take him down. Right when he thinks I'll be an easy win.

Help me ShogunCroCop, you're my only hope. 

• Like 2

Surprisingly I actually don't expect any from him dood. I don't know when it happened but we somehow ended up in an alternate universe with a banter-less Somalia O_o

Oh. My takeover machine was meant to put you in an alternate universe, not all of us! Blasted thing is broken!

Lol :lol:, looks like I'm still not competing in this alternate universe. 

Oh yeah, you're right. Four more points and it would've been a DW.