Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I wish this was online coop. That would be awesome because the local 4 player coop is so much fun. 

That would sweet dood. I don't understand in this day in age why developers would make games local co-op only. Not saying there shouldn't be local co-op at all but if there is local co-op there should definitely be online co-op. I would have killed for online co-op on Rayman Origins and Legends :(

• Like 1

Prinny, you're going to have fun counting my score. I pulled a pureproteinman this fixture. ;)

Well good thing zajac and Shogun count gold league, they also have to count pureproteinman's score. Sounds like I maybe lending them some aspirin from when I was counting pureproteinman's scores, that or one of them will be too "busy" to count scores tomorrow xD

• Like 2

4. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place top 50 time of 4 hours 30 minutes or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked etc.

So, Sly 1 (PS3 Version) is eligible to be counted right?

The last fastest achiever has made it in 4 hours 34 minutes https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/469-Sly-Cooper-and-the-Thievius-Raccoonus

That would sweet dood. I don't understand in this day in age why developers would make games local co-op only. Not saying there shouldn't be local co-op at all but if there is local co-op there should definitely be online co-op. I would have killed for online co-op on Rayman Origins and Legends :(

I wish Dynasty Warriors Next had online co-op. Stupid ad hoc :shakefist:.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27777-bloody-fingers-and-broken-controllers-we-play-cloudberry-kingdom/

The epicness begins sometime next week.

Edit: Shogun, I didn't play at all again. Swim team is kicking my ass this year. That's what I get for being a responsible parent and helping out the team.

I didn't play either. And now the fiancee wants to go shopping. Even though I intended to play GoW most of today, and told her such. So you'll probably get the win. I did manage to get a few trophies in Dragon Age Origins. Hard understanding that game. I may just play it once to understand it, and then another time to go for all the trophies.

I didn't play either. And now the fiancee wants to go shopping. Even though I intended to play GoW most of today, and told her such. So you'll probably get the win. I did manage to get a few trophies in Dragon Age Origins. Hard understanding that game. I may just play it once to understand it, and then another time to go for all the trophies.

It's best to play all 6 origins first, because 5 of them are related to the main quests later on and playing the origins story will help you understand it better. Each origins happens simultaneously and only 1 of those 6 survives (the one you chose to play).

It's best to play all 6 origins first, because 5 of them are related to the main quests later on and playing the origins story will help you understand it better. Each origins happens simultaneously and only 1 of those 6 survives (the one you chose to play).

Thanks. I'll do that. Do I need a new game for each origin though? I am not sure how to jump from one origin to another.

Thanks. I'll do that. Do I need a new game for each origin though? I am not sure how to jump from one origin to another.

Yeah, you have to start with a brand new character. You can switch between characters in the Load menu by pressing a button (can't remember which button that was though).

Yeah, you have to start with a brand new character. You can switch between characters in the Load menu by pressing a button (can't remember which button that was though).

Awesome. I'll do that. I am pretty deep into the human noble story, but I'll go back and do the other 5 origins too.