Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I think I have like 4 points? I don't really see myself adding much to that unless I actually start Super Exploding Zoo like I had planned yesterday but didn't get around to dood

You and me both man. Though it's cause I've been slowly working my way through the witch and hundred knight. I'll probably be relegated at this point but I'm not sure if I mind too much.

You and me both man. Though it's cause I've been slowly working my way through the witch and hundred knight. I'll probably be relegated at this point but I'm not sure if I mind too much.

Funny, a NIS game is the cause of my low score this round too dood. Been mostly playing Guided Fate Paradox and trophies don't come too often in that game

My chances of winning the silver league died this fixture. With a few hours left, I think I'm losing right now. Normally, I'd go hardcore, get 20 points in a few hours, and get a DW, but I need to get ready for a party in a bit and won't be back until after the fixture ends... My army of games wasn't enough to counter jarethgeason's The Wolf Among Us platinum.

Well if that's the case even if you had won it wouldn't make much difference, assuming I win my fixtures, you need to score quite a lot more than me to overcome the score difference and I'll score around that for these two fixtures. 

I just came home sooner than expected and have less than three hours to get a decent amount of points. I was saving a game for if I made it to the CWC, but it looks like I'll need to use it now.

Well if that's the case even if you had won it wouldn't make much difference, assuming I win my fixtures, you need to score quite a lot more than me to overcome the score difference and I'll score around that for these two fixtures. 

I probably can't beat you in score difference, but that won't really matter if you lose one of your fixtures. Don't assume you've won until the season is over.

I just came home sooner than expected and have less than three hours to get a decent amount of points. I was saving a game for if I made it to the CWC, but it looks like I'll need to use it now.

I probably can't beat you in score difference, but that won't really matter if you lose one of your fixtures. Don't assume you've won until the season is over.

I wasn't assuming anything, my point was if you win and I win and you only score that amount I'll still win the league. If I don't win then it's irrelevant. I wouldn't assume victory before a fixture has even started, that's disrespectful to my opponent.

Trying to get through Orzammar in Dragon Age: Origins. Lots to do for 4 bronze trophies. But I am almost there. Not sure if I am winning or losing. We'll see.

IMO Orzammar dragged on too long because I had to deal with 2 origin stories. Do you find it easier to understand the events now that you did all the origins first?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

IMO Orzammar dragged on too long because I had to deal with 2 origin stories. Do you find it easier to understand the events now that you did all the origins first?

Oh yeah it is way easier to understand now. I really like where the game is going. And yes, Orzammar is far too long.

Oh yeah it is way easier to understand now. I really like where the game is going. And yes, Orzammar is far too long.

I hope you like the climax, first time I played the final mission I felt like a real badass. Also did you take a look at the list of items that can give you 100% chance to evade or are you going to skip the Golems of Amgarrak DLC?

Btw if you do get GoA, you can create a lvl 20 character and get the trophy for reaching lvl 20 with a warrior, rogue and mage instantly.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

FIXTURE SET 9

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Clawz vs ToxiKirby

pridefc83 vs Mah2c

X18JELLO18X vs pureproteinman

theshywaterguy vs HcG-_Terror

Precision-Playy vs ganryu_pl

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany vs Somalia99

Boooda56 vs x9zachattack5x

Hemiak vs Kochiya-Shana

xZoneHunter vs ShogunCroCop

sinnriel vs NIALLERMANBUZ

SILVER LEAGUE

omar280792 vs ReimiSaionji9742

VASORAT13 vs Grindcore12391

TheLastSurvivorD vs Jarethgeason

zajac9999 vs allenbird

jem12345 vs TheAkittaja123

BRONZE LEAGUE

Blanc_WhiteHeart vs Jiwan01

man_with_wdjat vs me3lingual

whoadreader vs Antielectron-

Raitandrul vs Ichiban-Hybrid

trophybros vs freddie1989

Final fixture doods, make it count! Also I'll be announcing the new feature sometime tomorrow 

Approx Start Time: 9 minutes 

• Like 2

Good luck, TheAkittaja. I am busy for a large portion of this fixture, but that won't stop me from trying to put up a good fight!

On an unrelated note, I found out the hard way that playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments was a terrible way to get quick points. It took me over two hours to get a bronze and a silver. Luckily, I still had ten minutes after the first case and quickly popped two silver trophies. I hope these were enough for at least a regular win.

I wasn't assuming anything, my point was if you win and I win and you only score that amount I'll still win the league. If I don't win then it's irrelevant. I wouldn't assume victory before a fixture has even started, that's disrespectful to my opponent.

I'm sorry I took your comment the wrong way.

Good luck, TheAkittaja. I am busy for a large portion of this fixture, but that won't stop me from trying to put up a good fight!

On an unrelated note, I found out the hard way that playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments was a terrible way to get quick points. It took me over two hours to get a bronze and a silver. Luckily, I still had ten minutes after the first case and quickly popped two silver trophies. I hope these were enough for at least a regular win.

Thanks for the tip. I was undecided between Sherlock and inFamous 2 for some quick trophies, luckily I went with inFamous :P

• Like 1

I hope you like the climax, first time I played the final mission I felt like a real badass. Also did you take a look at the list of items that can give you 100% chance to evade or are you going to skip the Golems of Amgarrak DLC?

Btw if you do get GoA, you can create a lvl 20 character and get the trophy for reaching lvl 20 with a warrior, rogue and mage instantly.

I am having some trouble with the Broodmother. Not a lot. My party just runs in as soon as they get the chance so they die early, leaving only me. I stand on the stone blocks and plug away with a ranged weapon. I know I'll get there.

And yeah I do plan on doing GoA. I had heard that as soon as I get to level 20, I could create a new character for Awakening, and it would pop that trophy as well.

I popped a trophy with 2 seconds left in the fixture

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

Thanks for the tip. I was undecided between Sherlock and inFamous 2 for some quick trophies, luckily I went with inFamous :P

Just so you know, Sherlock Holmes can easily be platted in about 15 hours, but the first case (if completed entirely) takes about 2.5 hours, and trophies don't really start appearing until towards the middle of the second case. Whether you use this game for trophies or not entirely depends on how much time you have. Unfortunately, I chose to play this game too late into the fixture.

• Like 1

I am having some trouble with the Broodmother. Not a lot. My party just runs in as soon as they get the chance so they die early, leaving only me. I stand on the stone blocks and plug away with a ranged weapon. I know I'll get there.

And yeah I do plan on doing GoA. I had heard that as soon as I get to level 20, I could create a new character for Awakening, and it would pop that trophy as well.

Yeah melee fighters are defeated very fast during that fight. I was constantly switching between character and force them to drink a health potion.

Awakening characters start at lvl 18 and I believe GoA characters start at lvl 20, so you'd have to level Awakening characters a bit to get the trophy.

I popped a trophy with 2 seconds left in the fixture

Nice, I popped my 100th plat 1 second before the fixture ended B).

• Like 1

Yeah melee fighters are defeated very fast during that fight. I was constantly switching between character and force them to drink a health potion.

Awakening characters start at lvl 18 and I believe GoA characters start at lvl 20, so you'd have to level Awakening characters a bit to get the trophy.

Nice, I popped my 100th plat 1 second before the fixture ended B).

Oh ok. I thought I had read that Awakening was lvl 20 as well.

I got the trophies I was looking for. Orzammar complete. Now onto Denerim so I can finally romance Leliana

Well, I'm doing better already this fixture, 3 silver within the space of 20 minutes. Hopefully I'll have the Neptunia U platinum this fixture, I just need all Lily Ranks maxed out, and I found a quick way of boosting them.

I feel you. I just got the Neptunia U platinum earlier and I spent more than half of the time that it took to get the platinum on fucking Lily Lord.

• Like 1

I feel you. I just got the Neptunia U platinum earlier and I spent more than half of the time that it took to get the platinum on fucking Lily Lord.

How did you get all Lily Ranks maxed out? I'm just repeating floor 5 of Neptral Tower, since there's nothing but a single Metal Dogoo, it's going rather quickly too.