Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Let's just hope your employer doesn't frequent the PSNP forums. 

Been a slow fixture for me as well. GRID Autosport is crushing my soul and stealing all of my joy and happiness. The grind is real. Been trying to pop a few trophies in Mass Effect just to be able to break double digits, but that's about all I can manage right now.

That's too bad, i've been doing quite well this fixture.

Been a slow fixture for me as well. GRID Autosport is crushing my soul and stealing all of my joy and happiness. The grind is real. Been trying to pop a few trophies in Mass Effect just to be able to break double digits, but that's about all I can manage right now.

Yhea, i know how you feel. I still need to cotinue with this game myself. I believe i have only 1,5 classes left.

Haven't really done much myself. My new job is taking away most of my gaming hours now :P And i also started watching D.Gray-man and really enjoying it so far so that also takes quite some time :D

I started getting into TrackMania again yesterday after a month break. Only need 6 more gold medals for the Platinum :D Shouldn't take me much longer anymore since i've done the hardest part already. 

If im lucky enough i should get the plat ready by the end of the night so i can get the plat for next fixture.

Edited by HcG Clawz

That's too bad, i've been doing quite well this fixture.

Yeah, I noticed. Thought about trying to get some points out of some of the smaller recent PS+ games but once you started flying through that Table Top Racing game, I knew it was over. You can relax the final few hours, no late surge of points from me. You got a DW for sure.

Yeah, I noticed. Thought about trying to get some points out of some of the smaller recent PS+ games but once you started flying through that Table Top Racing game, I knew it was over. You can relax the final few hours, no late surge of points from me. You got a DW for sure.

To be honest, i didn't think i'd finish TTR so quickly. But i doubt i'll get any more points since most of my time today was spent on writing a guide.

Yhea, i know how you feel. I still need to cotinue with this game myself. I believe i have only 1,5 classes left.

I'm only rank 90 so another 3.5 classes and 160 levels left.  :)

You also need to go back and boost P4AU with a certain someone.  :wave:

To be honest, i didn't think i'd finish TTR so quickly. But i doubt i'll get any more points since most of my time today was spent on writing a guide.

How was the game btw? Don't have a PS4 yet but added it to my downloads for when I do, and it looked like it could be fun.

Fixture 3

Platinum League

ToxiKirby v Mystvayne
MStalker58 v HcG-_Clawz
Dragon-Archon v xZoneHunter
zajac9999 v HcG-_Terror
ReimiSaionji9742 v Mah2c

Gold League

NIALLERMANBUZ v Jarethgeason
ganryu_pl v ShogunCroCop
TheAkittaja123 v Mike13858
RalphyLDN v Gregorymany
Kochiya-Shana v omar280792

Silver League

pureproteinman v X18JELLO18X
x9zachattack5x v man_with_wdjat
the_couchster v Wdog-999
Whyfire v Edunstar84
J2V_89 v Hemiak

Bronze League

BlueFireReaper v GarciaFever
Obscure_Ale v XX_FTW
cjshaitan v Ichiban-Hybrid
me3lingual v DocVoltacon
Greenguy81 v freddie1989

Approximate Start time: 9 minutes ago

• Like 4

If im lucky enough i should get the plat ready by the end of the night so i can get the plat for next fixture.

Fixture 3

Platinum League

MStalker58 v HcG-_Clawz

Got some good news. Just started my fixture with a shiny ultra rare platinum  B)

Well damn. The RNG strikes again!

• Like 1

Again not trying to start a conspiracy but you did post that many points aren't coming due to the Grid Autosport grind then you get matched up against someone who had a plat ready at the start of your fixture,oh and this person just happens to be the one running the league. Not sure if RNG is really responsible for this dood :ninja:

• Like 2

Again not trying to start a conspiracy but you did post that many points aren't coming due to the Grid Autosport grind then you get matched up against someone who had a plat ready at the start of your fixture,oh and this person just happens to be the one running the league. Not sure if RNG is really responsible for this dood :ninja:

tumblr_nqhhmtTn6m1urelvbo1_400.gif

Congrats! Pretty sure MStalker won't find this to be good news though :P

You are correct. I didn't find anything about that news to be good. As soon as I saw him say that he had a plat ready, I just had this sinking feeling that I would get Clawz in the next fixture. Guess this is payback from the Dutch Alliance for that beatdown I gave Dragon earlier in the season. So that's how you all are going to play this. That's ok, I see how it is now. Any chance you will change your mind and come out of retirement to take back the league? I'm not liking this new leadership dood!  :angry:

I was going to lose anyways, but man Clawz, did you have to destroy a guy's hopes and spirits right at the start of the fixture? Seriously though, congrats on the plat I guess. It is an impressive one.  :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

I was going to lose anyways, but man Clawz, did you have to destroy a guy's hopes and spirits right at the start of the fixture? Seriously though, congrats on the plat I guess. It is an impressive one.  :)

He and I have gone to the same hope-destroying course, and we both did rather well lol  :awesome:

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Guess this is payback from the Dutch Alliance for that beatdown I gave Dragon earlier in the season. So that's how you all are going to play this. 

Hey Clawz if you need to boost P4AU for some quick and easy points this fixture, let me know :awesome:.

Hey Clawz if you need to boost P4AU for some quick and easy points this fixture, let me know :awesome:.

Yes let's do it :awesome:

I'm only rank 90 so another 3.5 classes and 160 levels left.  :)

I have no idea what you're talking about man :ninja: 

Haha yhea want to go for it this weekend? I have no idea how long it takes though.

Haha yhea want to go for it this weekend? I have no idea how long it takes though.

IIRC it took us about 5-7 hrs total. We did it 45-60 minutes a night spaced out over about two weeks, not every night by any means. I think our final total was about 130 matches when we were both lvl 30 finally.

It could probably be done slightly faster, but it could also take much longer if you don't go for all the xp multipliers.

Edited by Hemiak