Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 starts August 1st!

I'm retiring from the league at the end of the season. It was fun but it's extremely difficult to compete in both THTL and THL, and I feel like trying to do it this season hurt my output in both, mostly this league because the margin for error is so slim. If nothing else, I need SOME down time in between events.

Depending on how things pan out I will still be going for the Bronze crown, but it's not a huge concern at this point and I'll need to be saving up for the team league.

• Like 1

I'm retiring from the league at the end of the season. It was fun but it's extremely difficult to compete in both THTL and THL, and I feel like trying to do it this season hurt my output in both, mostly this league because the margin for error is so slim. If nothing else, I need SOME down time in between events.

Depending on how things pan out I will still be going for the Bronze crown, but it's not a huge concern at this point and I'll need to be saving up for the team league.

Just do what I do and give zero shits about THL. Works well for me, though I earn on a semi-regular basis anyway. :P

Just do what I do and give zero shits about THL. Works well for me, though I earn on a semi-regular basis anyway. :P

If I don't care about it, there's not a hugely compelling reason for me to be in it. I'm way too competitive to be ok with participating but not trying to win, just don't see the point in it.

Unfortunately I can't do what you did and just summon all the best available players to help carry me to a win (unless we want to talk about a trade of some sorts :awesome:)

• Like 1

Hopefully when this season ends, the next season will start quickly. Back in the good ol' Prinny days, the next season would start within a week (max 2wks). Man that dood had a good reign. 

I also wouldn't have thrown any of my admins in a dungeon....just sayin dood xD

Yep, those were the days. I also liked all the takeover attempts :lol:.

Why did you have to bring this up, I had to attend numerous sessions with a therapist due to the psychological damage I sustained during those takeover attempts dood.....*shudders*

• Like 4

I also wouldn't have thrown any of my admins in a dungeon....just sayin dood xD

Why did you have to bring this up, I had to attend numerous sessions with a therapist due to the psychological damage I sustained during those takeover attempts dood.....*shudders*

Mostly because you were too busy getting wasted with Prinny Juice dood :P.

Those takeovers kept things interesting, it was well worth the consequences :lol:.

Fixture 6:
Platinum League

omar280972 (16) v (41) zajac9999
Kochiya-Shana (47) v (16) xZonehunter
(1) ToxiKirby (86) v (96) Whyfire (1)
the_couchster (1) v (47) ReimiSaionji97 (1)
Mah2c (14) v (64) MStalker58 (1)

Gold League

(1) Pureproteinman (140) v (37) RainstormIII (1)
(1) HcG-_Clawz (98) v (51) Wdog-999
X18JELLO18X (0) v (72) cjshaitan
HcG-_Terror (31) v (4) NIALLERMANBUZ
man_with_wdjat (11) v (22) Jarethgeason

Silver League

me3lingual (7) - (10) Gregorymany
freddie1989 (0) - (30) Edunstar84 (1)
(2) x9zachattack5x (92) - (38) Hemiak (1)
shadowhood1111 (0) - (5) woop94
(2) RalphyLDN (212) - (260) Mesopithecus (2)

Bronze League

LucasV9991 (19) - (1) jem12345
ShogunCroCop (0) - (203) Superunknown9281 (9)
Obscure_Ale (21) - (27) Ichiban-Hybrid (1)
bladesoframen (53) - (0) DocVoltacon
XX_FTW (7) - (8) VASORAT13

Edit: Font change. My phone hates this website. xD

Edited by x9zachattack5x
  • Like 4

Well at this rate it seems I will go 0-9 in my final season, going out like an O G doods :pimp:

Mostly because you were too busy getting wasted with Prinny Juice dood :P.

Those takeovers kept things interesting, it was well worth the consequences :lol:.

Well I'm glad someone got some enjoyment out of it dood *chugs another bottle of prinny juice*

• Like 2

Well at this rate it seems I will go 0-9 in my final season, going out like an O G doods :pimp:

Well I'm glad someone got some enjoyment out of it dood *chugs another bottle of prinny juice*

At least you're retiring with a special score dood.

THL just isn't the same without sudden takeover attempts and anime gifs :(.

• Like 1

Can you please win your last 3? I want to face you!

I'm retiring at the end of the season so it wouldn't happen even if i won the last 3 dood :P

At least you're retiring with a special score dood.

We need Boooda back, his anime gifs were always on point dood

• Like 2

Great. Claws will take these retires as an excuse to put a month break in again. xD

When they retired they told me they would be busy with school. I've seen Somalia on PSN playing stuff from time to time, I never see Boooda on PSN but he has visited the site a few times this year for brief visits dood

Yeah dood. Boooda and I used to keep in touch on the WhatsApp app and now he's too busy for that. 

Yep, those were the days. I also liked all the takeover attempts :lol:.

So you are saying you like takeover attempts and our current League President has thrown admins in the dungeon forcing them to update the tables and has been known to rig the supposedly RNG scheduling to help out his Dutch Alliance cronies? Maybe it's time to start initiating the secret takeover plans I've been working on......  :hmm:

Hats off to Ichiban for a stunning upset. Bronze league just got interesting!

I think I managed 180 points in the first 24 hours and then did almost nothing after that :P

Yeah I had to do a double take when I first counted that score. Couldn't believe that Obscure_Ale lost and things definitely just got interesting for the Bronze League. I'm thinking about following your strategy and putting a $20 bounty on Whyfire's head.  :devil:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1