Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Checked in to see who my next opponent is, only to find out the fixture isn't over yet. Completely forgot about the break :facepalm:. Also found out my PS+ subscription ended today. Sony planned that out well, because almost all PS+ games from the past 12 months were not interesting for me or I already played them. Just when the subscription is about to end, they added a game I was looking foward to a lot. 

I've also started Magi and it's funny so far. 

• Like 1

That's good   :D  how far in are you now? I just started on the 2nd season.

I just finished ep 7. It's a bit confusing right now though. Ep 5 mentioned it was a 2-week journey back to the city, but in ep 6 they said a few months have passed. And finally in ep 7 Aladdin reaches the city and almost everything has changed.

hey guys, sorry to post videos here but how awesome is this? bloodborne is just incredible, the dlc old hunters just proved how incredible the game stands 

as for the match, against claws, let the hunt begin

I really can't say how well im going to do as im distracted by playing PC games and i just got Dead Rising 3 from the steam sale. If only that game came out for the playstation :(

Also gratz to boooda for the win :P hope i can do more in our next match :)

• Like 2

League tables updated doods

Looks like I've clinched a promotion spot. That means a fresh new batch of potential victims next season.  :dance: Watch your backs Silver League members, I'm coming for you. Be afraid, be very afraid.  :stalker:

Now, I just need to hope freddie doesn't get promoted and I'll be able to avoid his vengeful wrath in a possible rematch.  :P

Also, some pretty high scores this past week from me3lingual and Mike13858 in the Bronze League. Should be a good matchup this week between you two. Selfishly, I'll be rooting for you me3lingual. (Sorry Mike)

• Like 1

Also, some pretty high scores this past week from me3lingual and Mike13858 in the Bronze League. Should be a good matchup this week between you two. Selfishly, I'll be rooting for you me3lingual. (Sorry Mike)

It had better be a good match.  It's the Mike (Mike13858) vs. Mike (aka me) matchup!

• Like 1

Looks like I've clinched a promotion spot. That means a fresh new batch of potential victims next season.  :dance: Watch your backs Silver League members, I'm coming for you. Be afraid, be very afraid.  :stalker:

Now, I just need to hope freddie doesn't get promoted and I'll be able to avoid his vengeful wrath in a possible rematch.  :P

Highly unlikely I will get promoted dude, i gave away a couple of winnable fixtures playing Teslagrad and The Order for PRD which don't count. I will come for you at some point though.

My AWP popped first time last night though so I am well chuffed with that, cheers for the help. Need to get the group back together for teamplayer at some point soon then i have that done.

• Like 1