Autopop & Platinum Unobtainable (fixed)

PoundofLife89-_-

Only story trophies autopop after you finish your first dino survival. Most of the trophies must be done from the beginning.

Welcome to Aibius - Completed the tutorial & Research Facility - Returned from Dino Survival for the first time can be obtained by watching video D-02 & D-05 in the archive. 

Cretaceous Eradicator - Eliminated a total of 100,000 dinosaurs must start from scratch. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 3

Hope they "fix" it soon. This game is really fun and I'm fine with only 1 complete list instead of 2, but it really sucks for people like you who tried to autopop it.

Thanks for letting us know though!

Edited by da_Heino

Have you tried replaying the tutorial from the menu? I wonder if that will pop them.

I’ll test on the PS5 version later what replaying the tutorial is like. I wonder if it’s just the Exosuit usage or that whole bit with Maverick also.

Edited by PsienceWins
Additional info.

Honestly, good.

I hate the auto-pop thing, it’s so stupid and makes PS5 leaderboards absolutely worthless when the quickest times for a game are seconds.

Im glad there’s no auto pop for this. Imho if you want a Platinum twice you should earn the entire thing twice.

Its why I always play PS5 versions of games first, as that way if I ever want to Platinum the PS4 version I gotta do it from scratch.

Go Capcom! You guys rock for this, fingers crossed other devs follow suit 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

So no way to delete or unlink capcom account then?

Can I change the platform accounts associated with my CAPCOM ID?

Platform accounts linked to a CAPCOM ID cannot be changed once linked. Likewise, platform accounts that have been unlinked from one CAPCOM ID cannot be linked to a different CAPCOM ID.

Note: Deleting your CAPCOM ID account does not delete its link history.

1 hour ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Can I change the platform accounts associated with my CAPCOM ID?

Platform accounts linked to a CAPCOM ID cannot be changed once linked. Likewise, platform accounts that have been unlinked from one CAPCOM ID cannot be linked to a different CAPCOM ID.

Note: Deleting your CAPCOM ID account does not delete its link history.

Wow that is stupid.

On 18/07/2023 at 8:01 PM, PsienceWins said:

Have you tried replaying the tutorial from the menu? I wonder if that will pop them.

I’ll test on the PS5 version later what replaying the tutorial is like. I wonder if it’s just the Exosuit usage or that whole bit with Maverick also.

Replaying the tutorial doesn't work. I've tried it multiple times. Same with I've played many matches on PS5 and not gotten the trophy for returning from Dino Survival once.

"A Sample of Suits" for trying all 10 Exosuits also doesn't pop. I've redone all 10 Exosuit specific trophies on PS5 but trying all 10 didn't pop for me or my friend, so that's 3 unobtainables.

I can confirm most of the others pop on redoing. The only two my friend and I haven't tested are "Ancient Problems, Modern Solutions" and the 100k Dino's. As not at that point yet

• Like 1

Tried support and just got a shit response ???

Thank you very much for always using EXOPRIMAL.

This is EXOPRIMAL Support.

Regarding your inquiry, the trophies are not the same for the PlayStation?5 and PlayStation?4 versions. In order to obtain them, you will need to fulfill the conditions again. 

However, the progress of the game will be carried over, so some trophies can be acquired by finishing the wargame to the result after the game has been transferred.

The above information is also available in the FAQ "Are trophies the same for PlayStation?5 and PlayStation?4 versions?". So please refer to it for further information.

We hope you will continue to use EXOPRIMAL.

Thank you for your inquiry.

• Like 1

Yeah support aren't great because unless they get a flood of messages they are going to brush it off... And there aren't enough PS4 > PS5 players encountering the issue for that to happen.

"A Sample of Suits" Might be made possible in future by the addition of the alpha suits and maybe another mode like Savage Gauntlet for the first time MIGHT pop the Dino Survival one depending how it is coded.

But for the tutorial... That one seems like without a specific patch to fix it, it will forever be unobtainable 

12 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Okay so I loaded up the 2nd stack and if you go into the archive and play and skip the early videos the first 2 trophies pop, You can see this on my profile on the PS4 stack.

Not working on ps5 version.

21 minutes ago, Slayer1189 said:

Can confirm worked for me also, playing and skipping D-00 through to D-05 in the archive. If the 10 Alpha Variant suits make A Sample of Suits possible then problem solved! 

A sample of suits popped for me in the tutorial xD this game

1 hour ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Not working on ps5 version.

A sample of suits popped for me in the tutorial xD this game

So it didn't pop in Tutorial for me and despite playing full matches with all 10 suits it still never popped... But the when I went to the Firing Range and switched suits it popped! 

The double plat is doable (even if the 100k needs done twice) ?

2 hours ago, Slayer1189 said:

So it didn't pop in Tutorial for me and despite playing full matches with all 10 suits it still never popped... But the when I went to the Firing Range and switched suits it popped! 

The double plat is doable (even if the 100k needs done twice) 1f602.png

Who is going to see if 100k actually pops in the stack ?

On 18/07/2023 at 6:24 PM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Only story trophies autopop after you finish your first dino survival. Most of the trophies must be done from the beginning.

if you already have one of the two versions on platinum the other one is unobtainable!!!

Welcome to Aibius - Completed the tutorial & Research Facility - Returned from Dino Survival for the first time are unobtainable if you already got it one time. (works from ps5 to ps4) ps4 to ps5 glitched.

A Sample of Suits (autopops only from ps4 to ps5) ps5 to ps4 glitched.

All other trophies work fine.

unfortunately the game is online only and you can not delete the capcom id to reset your stats.

I know you say after you have played a match some trophies popped, I just seen on the title screen you can transfer data from PS4 to PS5 have you tried that?

• 4 weeks later...