Jack Of All Trades

HeavenlyVictory

Hi so I've been playing again to finish my challenges that were bugged but found a workaround now I have all the perks but jack of all trades didn't unlock also on the screen it says I have 17 minor perks instead of 13 has this happened to anyone else did they add new perks in the update? Any help is greatly appreciated

This is getting weird, as I needed 47 challenges to get all the perks. I did two additional challenges to see if it would unlock, then I gave up lol. It has to be the counter screwing up, showing 17 minor perks instead of 13.

My wild theory is that the DLC will have 4 extra perks to share between the five characters for the Murder Circus. I hope I'm wrong.

They replied to my mail, suggesting that I go in safe mode on my PS5 and clear system cache. I did this and it didn't work, no trophy. I replied letting them know this, along with some additional information and a screenshot showing 17 minor perks.

But who knows, maybe this will work for some of you.

41 minutes ago, TerminusCross said:

Yeah, if it didn't work for me, probably won't for anyone else.

I could maybe rebuild my database? I highly doubt it though, at that will achieve is delete all my gamelists xD

Tried that too, doesn't work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TerminusCross said:

Delete and reinstall game is the last thing I can think of, but chances are the trophy is right and mighty bugged. They have to patch/fix it. 

Didn't work.

Yup, until Volition untangles this clusterf### we are going nowhere.

Sigh...

Edited by Arcerdo

8 hours ago, TerminusCross said:

They replied, asking me to make sure my game is updated to its latest version.

Jeez... that's precisely what the problem is. How much stuff are they going to make me do before recognizing it as a bug??

They are this incompetent.

If anyone else is having this issue, this is the link Volitions Twitter page provided to contact:

https://playersupport.plaion.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by Arcerdo
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, TerminusCross said:

They got back to me with another suggestion, load an earlier save and unlock all the perks again. Has anyone tried this?

How early are we talking? Close to the beginning or what? I'll have to see how early I have. I know I have a save right before purchasing the Tower. 

1 hour ago, TerminusCross said:

They didn't specify. I have an earlier save before the last two missions so I'll try that. But in that save it also lists the wrong number of minor perks learned, so I'm not expecting much.

Okay, keep us updating if it works.

On 6/15/2023 at 7:35 PM, TerminusCross said:

They replied to my mail, suggesting that I go in safe mode on my PS5 and clear system cache. I did this and it didn't work, no trophy. I replied letting them know this, along with some additional information and a screenshot showing 17 minor perks.

But who knows, maybe this will work for some of you.

They just responded to me and told me to do the same thing. You would think if one person told them this didn't work then it probably isn't going to work for anyone else.

Just a question on this....is there anyone who has started playing this game post the latest update? I.e. not started the game at all until the latest patch came through? And if so, are you affected by the problems above or any others?

I’ve had this since release, still haven’t started it as was just waiting for the moment when I can go through the game carefree. Just seems a ridiculously long time since release and it still isn’t right?

29 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Just a question on this....is there anyone who has started playing this game post the latest update? I.e. not started the game at all until the latest patch came through? And if so, are you affected by the problems above or any others?

I’ve had this since release, still haven’t started it as was just waiting for the moment when I can go through the game carefree. Just seems a ridiculously long time since release and it still isn’t right?

I started 5 days before the update. I only realised last night that something wasn't right. It seems to be that they added four more perks in that update and that is what is causing the issue. I'd like to see if someone starts now and if the trophy is still bugged or not.