Jack Of All Trades

HeavenlyVictory

This is playing out just like mafia 3. Such a shame I passed on buying mafia 3 for this reason (broken even more after every update) and still really want to play it. I bought saints row for 8 euro recently and was about to start it today. I’m glad I read this post. I’ll swiftly delete this game and hopefully come back to after all the dlc is released etc. 

On 6/17/2023 at 9:08 PM, Arcerdo said:

It was a complete bust.

In desperation though, I found a work around that worked for me but it only works with a physical copy.

I did this on PS5.

First, I played one of my older save files until free fall was the last perk needed to be unlocked.

Second, I saved and backed it up.

Third, turned off auto-synch for save files.

Fourth, Uninstalled the game and re-installed.

Fifth, when it started downloading the patch I canceled it.

Sixth, started the game and canceled the update that it tried to download again.

Seventh, loaded my save file.

Eight, started completing challenges.

Ninth, prayed for patience as it kept crashing.

Finally, completed the challenges, got the f#####g thing, then proceeded to eject the disc so to throw it clean out the window and have a big coke and sex party until dawn.

F### you Volition!

This actually worked, even when I got worried that it wouldn't. But still, such an oversight.

On 6/17/2023 at 1:50 PM, PotrikBerger said:

Just a question on this....is there anyone who has started playing this game post the latest update? I.e. not started the game at all until the latest patch came through? And if so, are you affected by the problems above or any others?

I’ve had this since release, still haven’t started it as was just waiting for the moment when I can go through the game carefree. Just seems a ridiculously long time since release and it still isn’t right?

I started playing on the 20th of June and also have this bug. 

• Like 1

I’ve also been hit with this bug (on PS5 digital version), but I hope Volition is able to quickly change the trophy requirements so it only includes base-game perks.

EDITED: or failing that, maybe they can add DLC perks + more base game challenges to the base game

Edited by ParkestNight
Additional thoughts

22 hours ago, ParkestNight said:

EDITED: or failing that, maybe they can add DLC perks + more base game challenges to the base game

Faint hope, but I'm hoping those extra perks are for the four characters in the Ketchum DLC and maybe our trophy will pop once we get those.

On 6/30/2023 at 10:43 AM, TerminusCross said:

Faint hope, but I'm hoping those extra perks are for the four characters in the Ketchum DLC and maybe our trophy will pop once we get those.

The new dlc drops tomorrow and I am hoping it fixes Jack of all Trades. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

This is Volitions response to me today.

Nice of them to say that now but.....where was that talk when they shut down the servers for Agents of Mayhem without warning and Contract Thriller became unobtainable?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Nice of them to say that now but.....where was that talk when they shut down the servers for Agents of Mayhem without warning and Contract Thriller became unobtainable?

They ignored everyone about the Agents of Mayhem shut down.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone so i also encounterd the problem of the trophy jack of all trades nog popping as its one of the last ones i need, i tried to unlock it without updating the game but because the game keeps crashing that way i can't complete a single challenge. Does anyone know any other way to get this done or do i just wait for a new patch? 

2 hours ago, JaySuhnn said:

Hi everyone so i also encounterd the problem of the trophy jack of all trades nog popping as its one of the last ones i need, i tried to unlock it without updating the game but because the game keeps crashing that way i can't complete a single challenge. Does anyone know any other way to get this done or do i just wait for a new patch? 

All you can do is wait for a patch :(.

On 7/20/2023 at 10:03 PM, JaySuhnn said:

Here is how I did it.

I did this on PS5 with a physical copy.

First, I played one of my older save files until free fall was the last perk needed to be unlocked.

Second, I saved and backed it up.

Third, turned off auto-synch for save files.

Fourth, Uninstalled the game and re-installed.

Fifth, when it started downloading the patch I canceled it.

Sixth, started the game and canceled the update that it tried to download again.

Seventh, loaded my save file.

Eight, started completing challenges.

Ninth, prayed for patience as it kept crashing.

Finally, completed the challenges, got the f#####g thing, then proceeded to eject the disc so to throw it clean out the window and have a big coke and sex party until dawn.

F### you Volition!

Edited by Arcerdo
  • Like 1

Hi, I've been trying to go for the plat on the saints row reboot however I seem to not be able to unlock Jack of all trades trophy. IK it has been bugged but I see on psnprofiles players are still achieving this trophy. I have been waiting like 4-5 weeks to try achieve this trophy. Has anyone got a way around it or do we just wait for a patch.. that's if they bother.

12 hours ago, Lowlands_Away said:

They announced a new DLC this week, so hopefully it will get patched with the upcoming update. Also, they replied to someone on Twitter that they are aware of it and it should be fixed soon - all pointing to the new patch coming with the DLC.

They responded to me 3 weeks or so ago (seems like forever honestly) and said they were looking into it.

Rajat J. (PLAION Player Support)  Jul 31, 2023, 23:08 GMT+2  Hello,   Thank you for contacting Saints Row (2022) Support.   We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the Jack of All Trades achievement.   The appropriate teams have been notified and this is already being looked into by our responsible team. Unfortunately, our Player Support department does not know at this time when a fix will be released, and an eventual resolution may take some time to implement. Your ticket status may however be updated as solved, but rest assured that we are looking into it.   We appreciate your patience and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.   If you have any other concerns or queries while we investigate this issue, please get back to us and we will surely do our best to help you.   Have a great day!!   Best regards,   Rajat J. Player Support

17 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Rajat J. (PLAION Player Support)  Jul 31, 2023, 23:08 GMT+2  Hello,   Thank you for contacting Saints Row (2022) Support.   We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the Jack of All Trades achievement.   The appropriate teams have been notified and this is already being looked into by our responsible team. Unfortunately, our Player Support department does not know at this time when a fix will be released, and an eventual resolution may take some time to implement. Your ticket status may however be updated as solved, but rest assured that we are looking into it.   We appreciate your patience and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.   If you have any other concerns or queries while we investigate this issue, please get back to us and we will surely do our best to help you.   Have a great day!!   Best regards,   Rajat J. Player Support

That's the same message they sent me. They just copy paste that same one lol