Jack Of All Trades

HeavenlyVictory

3 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Scusa ma non capisco cosa stai dicendo

PS non sapevo di poter scrivere in italiano lol

in the sense that I had a save with a challenge left there to get the last advantage, after the patch I tried to complete it to unlock the last advantage but it doesn't give me the achievement of the trophy

33 minutes ago, KAYJUM said:

in the sense that I had a save with a challenge left there to get the last advantage, after the patch I tried to complete it to unlock the last advantage but it doesn't give me the achievement of the trophy

Sorry to hear that

I had 3 saves with some perks left and another save with all perks .i just loaded the one with all perks

Let's see if other player have the same problem as you have

It really is a bummer

P.S. The last perk is Breakfall (Minor) – You don’t take damage from falling 

Maybe the fix only for people who has all perks completed . You can reach to them about that

https://playersupport.plaion.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

15 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Sorry to hear that

I had 3 saves with some perks left and another save with all perks .i just loaded the one with all perks

Let's see if other player have the same problem as you have

It really is a bummer

P.S. The last perk is Breakfall (Minor) – You don’t take damage from falling 

Maybe the fix only for people who has all perks completed . You can reach to them about that

I did the same as you, as soon as my game loaded the trophy popped. Meaning they only fixed it for those who already had all the perks?

20 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Mi dispiace sentirlo

Avevo 3 salvataggi con alcuni vantaggi rimasti e un altro salvataggio con tutti i vantaggi. Ho appena caricato quello con tutti i vantaggi

Vediamo se altri giocatori hanno il tuo stesso problema

È davvero un peccato

PS L'ultimo vantaggio è Breakfall (minore) : non subisci danni dalla caduta 

Forse la correzione solo per le persone che hanno completato tutti i vantaggi. Puoi contattarli per questo

solved by reinstalling it, now all I need is the coop trophy

Edited by Stevieboy

11 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I saw that the third DLC got announced for release. Part of me is thinking of starting the game now and getting the platinums before the release date so the next patch won't wreck something else.

I do believe you can go ahead and just get it whenever since the last few DLCs were just released a week after a patch, the DLCs themselves dont come with patches. And this is supposedly the final DLC

• 5 weeks later...

With Saints Row coming to PS Plus I'd like to know if the Jack of All Trades trophy is fixed or if it requires some kind of workaround to unlock.

I know people have been earning it but still want to know if it's working with the latest version. Mostly interested in the PS5 version.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JavaNext said:

With Saints Row coming to PS Plus I'd like to know if the Jack of All Trades trophy is fixed or if it requires some kind of workaround to unlock.

I know people have been earning it but still want to know if it's working with the latest version. Mostly interested in the PS5 version.

I have the same question and do we still need to wait for the coop trophy at the very end?

On 9/2/2023 at 5:40 AM, JavaNext said:

Just got the trophy on the PS5 version after starting the game a few days ago. No issues. Not sure if the co-op thing still bugs it though as I didn't take that chance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tsunami_87 said:

Just got the trophy on the PS5 version after starting the game a few days ago. No issues. Not sure if the co-op thing still bugs it though as I didn't take that chance.

Thank you for replying, I've read about the co-op situation and will keep that mind when I start it.

Just glad to know it's currently achievable without too much hassle.

• 6 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 7:17 AM, crosvale said:

I just got this trophy with zero issues as soon as I got 48 complete challenges, which is exactly when the trophy guide says it pops. I didn't touch co-op at all beforehand. 

EDIT: I don’t know how many I had to do manually outside of challenges completed automatically for doing stories but I forgot to look at the “challenges remaining” text above incomplete challenges. When I did finally notice, it said I had 1 more challenge until next perk. Completed 1 more challenge and yes I got the last perk and thus trophy.

48? Both guides say 46. 1) https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/17623-saints-row/20-challenge-accepted 2) https://psnprofiles.com/guide/15068-saints-row-trophy-guide#8-jack-of-all-trades

I have 46 challenges, and it didn't pop. So I guess I'll try for 2 more (the challenges left are DIFFICULT and some BUGGED).

Do challenges that are in all CAPS not count toward the number of challenges you need to do

Edited by FPLooter