No Illari Trophies?

StormRacer872

New character was added, but no new trophies for her. Haven't had a chance to check myself, but apparently there's not even in-game achievements to unlock the sprays they're usually associated with. Wonder if it's a temporary thing or if there'll be no more trophies going forward?

17 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I found in-game hero challenges for the associated pixel and cute sprays... if they eventually add the trophies, these are the in-game requirements they should match the trophy:

Pixel - Restore 8000 health with Illari's Healing Pylon in a single game (excludes total mayham and co-op modes)

Cute - Detonate 3 Sunstruck enemies after a single use of Illari's Captive Sun (excludes total mayham and co-op modes)

Pixel one looks easy enough, cute one seems a little more challenging. Don't have the season pass to access Illari to try any of these out though.

Thanks for finding those! The conditions at the end make me skeptical of trophies being added. All trophies are limited to Quick Play and Competitive; these Illari challenges, however, can be completed in Arcade (outside of Total Mayhem), meaning they're the first challenges with different unlock conditions. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Blizzard to start allowing trophies going forward to be completed in Arcade, where they'll likely be a lot easier; that said, they've never delayed adding trophies before, so I'm thinking it was an intentional decision. 

The challenges don't sound too bad. Enemies will pretty much instantly die if they're Sunstruck and then take any damage, assuming they aren't a tank. Effectively just means you need to hit 3 people with your ult and then have anyone land any damage on them, if I understand correctly.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I found in-game hero challenges for the associated pixel and cute sprays... if they eventually add the trophies, these are the in-game requirements they should match the trophy:

Pixel - Restore 8000 health with Illari's Healing Pylon in a single game (excludes total mayham and co-op modes)

Cute - Detonate 3 Sunstruck enemies after a single use of Illari's Captive Sun (excludes total mayham and co-op modes)

Pixel one looks easy enough, cute one seems a little more challenging. Don't have the season pass to access Illari to try any of these out though.

I got both during my first few games without even realizing it. I got Cute with an Orisa that pulled everyone in, I activated and shot, and everyone exploded! Zarya would also be good, but usually players are grouped up anyway on certain modes. 

53 minutes ago, Axolpox said:

I think blizzard stopped adding achievements to Playstation. 

Maybe it has something to do with the merger between xbox and Activision. Just a theory.

Well Illari's achievements aren't on steam either so I guess they stopped doing them across the board.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 2:51 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Holy shit they need to nerf Illari’s ult. Or make her a DPS. What a broken ass support.

Granted.

Captive Sun
  • Projectile Impact and explosion are now blocked by barriers.
  • Projectile size decreased from 1.5 to 0.75 meters.
  • Sunstruck duration decreased from 7 to 6 seconds.

Link