Is online long?

man08071983

100 online wins is a bit on the grindy side and not amazingly quick.  And this remains the case even if you find a dedicated boost partner and both of you know exactly what to do to make things go as quickly as possible for whoever is grinding out wins.  It's not a marathon, either, but even if you find a boosting partner who is simply going to spoon-feed you victories without requiring you to reciprocate, you'll probably need at least a few hours to get to 100.

Alas, I did this so long ago -- and wrote the guide back in 2014 -- that I can't offer much more than vague recollections.  Sorry.

• 1 month later...

For those either erroneously conflating delisting with server closure or lacking the patience to run the 100 MP wins, 

You can do MP matches in ad-hoc mode on a Vita (it’s all the same trophies) so only the trophies related to spending points on card collection are of urgent, immediate concern to you. And by extension, IMO, the co-op win trophy, unless someone has an easier method than cheesing the Minotaur with Onatu. There’s also physical copies so even delisting isn’t “the end of the world” for the game.

It can seem like the 100 wins trophy is overdue, or wins aren’t counting, but keep in mind that the ingame leaderboard takes time to reflect your actual number of wins.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2023 at 2:28 AM, EqualityEarth said:

For those either erroneously conflating delisting with server closure or lacking the patience to run the 100 MP wins, 

You can do MP matches in ad-hoc mode on a Vita (it’s all the same trophies) so only the trophies related to spending points on card collection are of urgent, immediate concern to you. And by extension, IMO, the co-op win trophy, unless someone has an easier method than cheesing the Minotaur with Onatu. There’s also physical copies so even delisting isn’t “the end of the world” for the game.

It can seem like the 100 wins trophy is overdue, or wins aren’t counting, but keep in mind that the ingame leaderboard takes time to reflect your actual number of wins.

I saw you have the japanese version on your profile... do you have any clue if the japanese version can play with other region in any way (ad-hoc or P2P or whatever?)

Oh and is the text fully japanese?

Edited by GastNDorf

2 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

I saw you have the japanese version on your profile... do you have any clue if the japanese version can play with other region in any way (ad-hoc or P2P or whatever?)

Oh and is the text fully japanese?

JP version only matches up with JP version. The title screen menu is English and the rest is Japanese. Like I’ve said before, download Google Translate app and turn on camera mode.

• Like 1