5 star rating tips?

zafira1290

dont cause much damage while driving, and look up a guide for the correct answers to the interrogations.

That's what I did

If you are worried about your driving skills let your partner take you

This too and after every case i always got 5 stars (on my old PSN)

OMG I thought this was about profile star ratings. I was about to kill myself but luckily I don't have to now.

Anyway, those 5 stars are easy, I got most of them on my first try with a guide. Always let your partner drive if you drive GTA style.

Edited by MrCostari

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1- get every question correct on every interrogations on the case.

2- find all clues or most of them.

3- keep the Crazy GTA driving style locked away when playing this game, drive gently and don't run over people on the street nor hitting too much benches/street lights/mailboxes/cars and even trash cans! or they'll tax you for it.

if you damaged your car really badly just pause the game and quit then on the start screen select resume to start from the last checkpoint you've reached, or just let your partner drive the car by holding :triangle: ps3 or Y on 360. 

Got less than 5 star on only 3 cases (because I suck at interrogations where you need to charge one of the two suspects and I charge the wrong one almost every time) without any guides, you n00bs. (smug as fuck) :D You need to get as many clues and as many questions right as you can and cause minimal damage while driving and you should get five stars. I did a few restarts on questions, because it's sometimes not clear if you have the right evidence to accuse the suspect of lying. My tip is, if you're unsure, go for lie and listen closely to what Cole and the suspect say, because that may hint to what evidence applies in that case, and if it doesn't hint to any evidence, just back off.