Chicory: A Colorful Glitch fest

Love the setting and painting mechanic in Chicory but trophies/achievements are glitched. I'm surprised no one talks about it. You can obtain 100% collectibles trophies but first ones in the set won't unlock. The one for delivering first letter didn't unlock for me. Play at your own risk since the devs messed up on all platforms and you might end up with additional playthroughs. 

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 1

I don't know if it's just the ps5 version that's glitchy. But I played the ps4 one (before there was a ps5 version) and I didn't experience any glitches whatsoever. Trophy wise or anything. So if you really want to play this, maybe do the ps4 version first. I used a steam guide for collectibles and it worked out for me. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthegreen said:

Literally earned this trophy seconds ago, the trophy is for delvering the first 6 letters and returning for the next batch, not the first letter. I'll admit the description is unclear though, 

Exactly. It says deliver mail. Should be deliver first set of letters or 6 letters. 

Asked the mods to remove the thread already. 

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

i was planning to play this eventually. Guess now i won't.

No, no, no. People here are right. Game works fine. You should play it. You're gonna laugh your ass of when people call you by your name in Picnic. 

• Like 2