How to get this platinum?

Jhonjhon28

10 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

The obvious answer is that they bought the Japanese version.

That would be my assumption, but @esstee11 was kind enough to remind me not to assume. So, I tagged the only person with the platinum with whom I'm familiar.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2023 at 8:28 PM, Jhonjhon28 said:

If I report them can I be penalized if they are not hackers?

The link you posted shows a solution, yet the only resolution you could come to is “yeah i’ll just report them haha, hopefully it doesn’t affect me tho”. Tag me next time, and I might be willing to help.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 8:28 PM, Jhonjhon28 said:

If I report them can I be penalized if they are not hackers?

I don't think you will get reported, but reporting people who did not cheat is just a waste of the cheater removal team's time. It is a good plan, though. If me or Darkette get banned there will be a dispute; either myself (or Dark) will have to explain how me did it to get back on the leaderboards.

2 hours ago, Darkette said:

O link que você postou mostra uma solução, mas a única solução que você pode chegar é “sim, eu vou denunciá-los haha, espero que isso não me afete”. Marque-me da próxima vez, e eu posso estar disposto a ajudar.

sorry, a European wins a trophy that no Japanese player hasn't achieved, I try to contact him private and he ignores me... I don't think I was reasonable
Edited by Jhonjhon28

10 minutes ago, Jhonjhon28 said:
sorry, a European wins a trophy that no Japanese player hasn't achieved, I try to contact him private and he ignores me... I don't think I was reasonable

I don’t think you were reasonable either. Anyone can access a japanese version of the game, why does it matter if they’re european?

22 hours ago, Darkette said:

I don’t think you were reasonable either. Anyone can access a japanese version of the game, why does it matter if they’re european?

That's exactly what I wanted. Just one piece of information... But after a few months the answer came to light. Thank you to everyone involved and sorry for the inconvenience!

1 hour ago, Jhonjhon28 said:

That's exactly what I wanted. Just one piece of information... But after a few months the answer came to light. Thank you to everyone involved and sorry for the inconvenience!

You can probably downgrade other versions to get it to work. JP works because it didn’t receive any update, you don’t necessarily need that version of the game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...