How's the server population in Sept 2023?

SuperTrunks979

I know for a fact that heroes vs. villains mode is populated by lvl 999 force wielders who will throw you around if you within 50 meters of them. I should know because I got the trophy back in January and I only managed to get 1-2 kills per match. 

Most people  play that ewok hunt, galatic assault, those co-op wave based missions, and supremacy. Star fighter assault modes do get traffic but you'll be hard pressed to get kills in that mode considering you'll be fightning players with a high skill ceiling. Blast, strike and extraction are all dead

1 minute ago, wackt1 said:

I know for a fact that heroes vs. villains mode is populated by lvl 999 force wielders who will throw you around if you within 50 meters of them. I should know because I got the trophy back in January and I only managed to get 1-2 kills per match. 

Most people  play that ewok hunt, galatic assault, those co-op wave based missions, and supremacy. Star fighter assault modes do get traffic but you'll be hard pressed to get kills in that mode considering you'll be fightning players with a high skill ceiling. Blast, star fighter with heroes, strike and extraction are all dead

On 9/4/2023 at 12:51 PM, SuperTrunks979 said:

Thanks for the advice, I'll skip it and just play other Star Wars games.

get your hands on this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Jedi-Knight-Collection/dp/B09FB4YRDN/ref=asc_df_B09FB4YRDN/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=536049546371&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14744832846639574309&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006907&hvtargid=pla-1432633630737&psc=1

the best Star Wars games I've ever played, 2 for the price of 1

you’d be surprised BF2 has its own little cult following especially lately bcus of Tiktok. i literally just got the trophy for Winning A Match in Every Game Mode so i’d say it’s pretty alive. of course not too alive, at around midnight it’s really only Hero’s vs Villians, sometimes Surpremacy and maybe Starfighter/Galactic Assult. in my opinion i’d say go for it. id give it about a year or 2 to actually call it ‘dead’. 

Edited by xneoboy
minor spelling mistake

Little late to the thread but I restarted the MP for this game today, and managed to find a match in every mode required fairly easily. Took several tries just to win a match in some of the modes, there were a lot of sweats who knew what they were doing, and they seemed to be against my team but could just be unlucky. I'd say from limited experience, it looks mainly like the Starfighter stuff is the only roadblock, I'm guessing it will take many matches for Multi-tasking to get done, unfortunately. If you are really worried about completion, I would skip it. The game is fun but with so much MP focus, it'll be annoying to complete regardless, especially if you have a time crunch. I already played the campaign like 6 years ago so here I am. Lucky me

It’s a pretty fun game once you get used to it.  I liked the first Battlefront better as far as game modes and maps but this one is worth playing esp. if you are a Star Wars fan.  The sights and sounds are a treat. 

From what I understand, most modes are still well-populated.

Hoping we get a Battlefront 3 before too long.  

On 9/4/2023 at 1:53 PM, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Not sure what the state of it is now but it's an extreme grind with some rng trophies. If you don't have much time and don't want to spend it all grinding this game then I wouldn't recommend it. 

Which are extreme? Cuz it took me 32 days to platinum the game while I was a full time university student.

I just recently started playing and going for the plat as well. Mainly playing on Wednesday and Weekends for triple and double exp. Lobbies as well populated and easy to find lobbies.

Just a heads up if you do decide to go for it, that co op missions is the best and most efficient way for trophies you can get.

Only thing that someone else did mention as well is that heroes vs villains is kinda filled with max lvl characters and you will be in a disadvantage, so just stick with teammates and try to snipe some kills.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...