Avatars & Game/Trophy Images Not Displaying Properly on Trophy Card

XxIsa-GxX
Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

Have no idea if this was existent for a long time but just wanted to share this bug that I’ve noticed.

On trophy cards, not all avatars & game/trophy images are displayed properly and at random places those can have missing pixels and gaps.

As of speaking, my avatar, along with the background of God of War Ascension, are missing some pixels/have gaps on random spots, and is blank.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm not seeing anything wrong with either your avatar or background at the moment 🤔.

Weird, how does it look on your end?

This is how it looks on my end (picture below, there are noticeable blanks/missing pixels on the avatar’s hair).

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Oh yeah, I forgot that was a bug - pixels that are completely black show as transparent on the trophy card. Something Sly would have to fix

I never even knew this was a thing, I guess it must depend on your browser or something, because all Avatars and Trophy Cards look fine on my end 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I never even knew this was a thing, I guess it must depend on your browser or something, because all Avatars and Trophy Cards look fine on my end 🤔.

Which browser are you using? In Google Chrome and Safari, I can assure that the bug persists.