DLC Trophy Terror in the Blood since new Patch 13. September 2023 not obtainable.

el_Papadope

I noticed that the Last trophy for me Terror in Blood does not pop since the new Patch on 13 September I tried everything . also no new Achievers listet anywhere for the Trophy since new patch septmeber

Did the Patch break the Trophy?

Is it possible to reverse the Patch ? I have the digital Version of the Game. i think someone said something on ps4 it is somehow possible to download old version but i may be wrong

8 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Is there any hope of this getting fixed? The game is pretty old by now and I'm not familiar with Blizzard's patching habits. 

Asking because I'm tempted to get the Eternal Collection on sale to replay the game and do the DLC trophies at some point. 

Blizzard have a good record of fixing trophy glitches when they occur in their games so I expect this problem to be fixed fairly quickly once the devs learn of it.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 3:02 PM, fbdbh said:

Do the current version saves work with unpatched disc?

No you need to load patch 1.45 I think. I tried it with the disc but in version 1.0 there is no necromancer included and the save does not work. You need to do it like in the video above described. 

On 9/28/2023 at 3:45 PM, HuntingFever said:

Blizzard have a good record of fixing trophy glitches when they occur in their games so I expect this problem to be fixed fairly quickly once the devs learn of it.

I already created a post in the German and English forum, so fingers are crossed for you, that it will soon be patched. 

4 hours ago, ShockinGUS said:

So, any resolution on this trophy? Ive noticed that some people got it recently, i cant for the life of me get it in any possible way, tried with killing blow under 10%, tried with Maltriel, tried all methods online and nothing. Any of you made it work?

Those players are either using copies that were never updated to the latest patch or have been downgraded to the prior version, because the trophy is on the completely unobtainable on the latest patch. Until the devs fix the problem, there is no point wasting your time trying to earn this trophy on the latest patch, because it's simply not going to happen.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 hours ago, ShockinGUS said:

So, any resolution on this trophy? Ive noticed that some people got it recently, i cant for the life of me get it in any possible way, tried with killing blow under 10%, tried with Maltriel, tried all methods online and nothing. Any of you made it work?

See my comment above yours. The only solution at the moment 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, benny1837 said:

No you need to load patch 1.45 I think. I tried it with the disc but in version 1.0 there is no necromancer included and the save does not work. You need to do it like in the video above described. 

You would need to do a new save, but the NA region Eternal Collection has Rise of the Necromancer on the disc. Not really the most ideal option for everyone, but it's there.

23 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

You would need to do a new save, but the NA region Eternal Collection has Rise of the Necromancer on the disc. Not really the most ideal option for everyone, but it's there.

I bought the disc (with the dlc) extra to try it, but if you go offline and do not update the game and play with 1.0 there is no necromancer included. So it does not work for me so I did the manual downgrade. 

4 hours ago, benny1837 said:

I bought the disc (with the dlc) extra to try it, but if you go offline and do not update the game and play with 1.0 there is no necromancer included. So it does not work for me so I did the manual downgrade. 

I have the digital eternal collection, its possible to manual downgrade that? Im gonna try it when im done leveling 6 to lvl70, in the hopes it gives time to the devs patch it.

5 hours ago, benny1837 said:

Looks like you're in Germany. Did you buy one locally? The European print of the Eternal Collection has Rise of the Necromancer as a download code while the US version has it on the disc. Don't know why they did it that way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Looks like you're in Germany. Did you buy one locally? The European print of the Eternal Collection has Rise of the Necromancer as a download code while the US version has it on the disc. Don't know why they did it that way.

True. I did not know that. Anyway, it worked for me with the downgrade to version 1.45. With 1.45 you can use your save from 1.46 without playing the game again until the diablo fight.

Got the trophy by downgrading to 1.45 using Charles and Orbis, but had to delete my saves and start from level 1 up to at least to 30 to get it, (1.45 game don't read saves from 1.46, it ask to delete) Ive backup my save so it's all good. Deleted the game and restored the saves, now I'm done with this game for now, geez.

Edited by ShockinGUS