The Difficulty Archives

PunisherXD

14 minutes ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Fair enough. Me and Mohand got stuck with him from weaves 46-60 I think. Don’t think the group charges though, might be 50/50. The vermintide community tends to be pretty trophy/achievement hunter friendly.

I honestly don't know whom you refer towards, but since you more or less confirm there are paying customers, I rest my case.🙂

Edited by Mellenthin

33 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

I honestly don't know whom you refer towards, but since you more or less confirm there are paying customers, I rest my case.🙂

Huh? He’s just a random me and Mohand found when going for weaves. And he made a group chat adding all the sweats so he could ask/find people to play with? Nothing about paying was brought up 😂. That’s just an assumption on your part. 

15 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Huh? He’s just a random me and Mohand found when going for weaves. And he made a group chat adding all the sweats so he could ask/find people to play with? Nothing about paying was brought up 😂. That’s just an assumption on your part. 

Of course. I had a little too much to drink last night, and it looks like I misunderstood you - apologies for that.😅

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey all, back again! It's been a while, and I've been busy with random stuff, so I haven't had a chance to make an Update Log until now 😅
Luckily there are quite a few games that we have been made aware of, or have gotten information for, and so now that I have gotten some spare time to catch up on things I'm making another update!

UPDATE LOG:

• Divinity Original Sin: removed at a rating of 7/10, weight exploits, savescums and powerful builds lower the difficulty of this
  • The Metronomicon Slay The Dance Floor: added at an 8/10 rating, may change based on estimates.
  • Earthworm Jim HD: added with guide ratings.
  • Slave Zero X: added to discussion, need more information.
  • Cuphead: Removed altogether after the guide rating changing to 7/10.
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth: Added to discussion for now, waiting on achievers to give estimates on the game before deciding where to put it.
  • Left Alive: added to discussion, need clarification on what makes the game hard and the guide rating.
  • games without guides (as of now) and below 8/10 have been removed from the "Removed" section, includes: Alchemic Jousts, Grip, Moto racer 4, Pacer, The Quiet Man, Trailblazers.
  • Earth Atlantis: added to discussion, need more information.
  • Dimension Drive: added to discussion, need more information.
  • Maldita Castilla EX Cursed Castilla: added to the list at an 8/10.
  • Sonic Unleashed: moved to discussion, we have been given ratings that rate it much lower than the guide.
  • Peggle: added with guide ratings.
  • Pato Box: added with guide ratings.

The frequency of these update logs will definitely slow down as you can see, as this has now quieted now permanently, and so the amount of suggestions we get is lower. However, we always find new games to add, change, or remove in this database of hard games, and so it can continue being something people may use to find their next hard game :D 

Edited by PunisherXD
  • Like 2