The Difficulty Archives

PunisherXD

On 11/15/2023 at 6:39 AM, Elegy said:

MGR:R is a bit troublesome to rate for difficulty.  I think I'd probably rate the 100% at 8, because it has a lot of very stupid and frustrating VR trials that you have to beat within the fastest target times.  Mostly the game can have some strange glitches or you can have stupid issues with enemies killing themselves ruining your "kill all enemies with zandatsu" requirements.

That being said, the majority of the game is easier than you'd think.  You are allowed to use wig unlocks that break the game as well as purchase the "pay to win" fox blade DLC weapon which just lets you cut through all normal enemies like butter making it very easy to pass all normal encounters with no damage.  S ranks are quite easy to do using those items so the majority of the base game's difficulty comes down to how well you can do the boss fights no damage and the base game VR trials, one of which (VR 18) is fairly challenging because you die in one hit from many of the enemies.  Also, the VR room looks the same on all sides so it can be hard to figure out where to stand to set up the enemies when they spawn.

So yea.. I'd say the 100% is worth an 8/10 just because I found the VR mode extremely annoying.  Though I do not think the skill ceiling on the game is near as high as NG or even DMC with the fact that you can spam the parry without penalty, use broken wigs/fox blade, and defeat many bosses with a single riposte/near infinite blade time with Sam's blade or other cheese methods on Revengeance difficulty.

I'm almost done with the MGR: Revengeance platinum and I totally agree with your opinion.

As someone that never played an Hack 'n' Slash game where you have to do S ranks, I'm also giving this game a SOLID 8.

The hardest parts are definitely finishing VR Mission 18, S-Ranking the Bosses in Revengeance difficulty and killing them without taking damage, even with all the possible cheeses.

I'm also very shocked how more than 6000 people have this platinum. Initially the game doesn't tell you much, you have to do a lot of research online to understand how some things work, which is very demotivating. Also, I'm using a PS5 controller and some inputs need to be really fast and precise...I can't even imagine how some people did this with a PS3 one.

Thank you for the comparation with Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry 5. I've read some people saying the exact opposite so I guess that will vary between every player. If you can do one of these you can probably do the others...

Edited by zemiguelreis
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but i think you should look into titan souls.

it doesn’t have a guide on this site but i’ve seen it’s rated 8/10 on playstationtrophies.org

i platinumed it and it’s definitely up there in difficulty if you do it legit, but i know savescumming is possible, not sure to what extent it breaks the runs tho, since i only uploaded my save to the cloud once, and ended up never using it 💀

20 minutes ago, Lyra215 said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but i think you should look into titan souls.

it doesn’t have a guide on this site but i’ve seen it’s rated 8/10 on playstationtrophies.org

i platinumed it and it’s definitely up there in difficulty if you do it legit, but i know savescumming is possible, not sure to what extent it breaks the runs tho, since i only uploaded my save to the cloud once, and ended up never using it 💀

I've platted Titan Souls as well, and I'd say it's a 6/10.....max 7/10. Once you know how to beat the bosses, it's really easy to speedrun the rest of the trophies. 

9 hours ago, Lyra215 said:

it doesn’t have a guide on this site but i’ve seen it’s rated an 8/10 on playstationtrophies.org

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah unfortunately the reason it's not on the list is because of the savescumming thats available, which i believe makes it quite a bit easier, as well as just overall estimates like what ThatMuttGuy gave above me. Although I think what happened is we removed it from the list but then never added it to the removed or discussion section, so I'll be adding it to the removed section sometime later, we're gonna make a small update log soon anyway 🙂

• Like 2

Hello! back with another update log, which is the one I mentioned earlier today (or yesterday, timezones 🙄). It's a smaller one this time as we haven't been getting many more suggestions as of recent. Now this either means that the topic has died down and people don't care anymore, or the archives is mostly balanced and is now serving its purpose as a comprehensive database of most difficult games. Whilst the former is probably what happened, I want to think for the latter 😅

UPDATE LOG:

• Titan Souls: added to the removed section at a 7/10. We should've had this somewhere on the list already but seems like we didn't, oh well. The game savescumming available as well as generally being called easier than the 8/10 given out on the PST guide.
  • Pixel Ripped 1995: also added to the removed at a 6/10. The only guide available for this is from Knoef, which says that the game is a 10/10 without savescumming and a 6/10 with, hence the addition
  • Devil Engine: The highlight of this update log IMO. I've been playing the game recently and been loving it, but looking at how hard the game itself is to even get anywhere, as well as the fact that nobody has gotten all achievements on PC since releasing in 2019 (they're the same as the trophies), I think this game doesn't need to be debated and can be safely added as a 10/10 alongside the other hard shmups :) 
  • Redout 2: Moved to the main list at a 9/10 difficulty.
  • Assetto Corsa Competizione: Moved from unobtainables to the main list with unchanged ratings. This only counts for the PS5 version as of now (and as far as we're aware), so the PS4 version will still be listed in the unobtainable section and only the PS5 version will be mentioned on the main list.

Edit: forgot a few as I thought I would 😂

• Everhood added to discussion
  • Will You Snail? added to discussion. This one may be removed, depends what other estimates will say
Edited by PunisherXD2006
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 11:53 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

I've platted Titan Souls as well, and I'd say it's a 6/10.....max 7/10. Once you know how to beat the bosses, it's really easy to speedrun the rest of the trophies. 

I didn’t find it really easy at all 💀, knowing how to beat the bosses definitely helps, but considering a single hit is enough to reset the various permadeath runs required for the plat, it still took me a while to get them all done. 
I personally struggled more with titan souls than with cuphead…

15 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah unfortunately the reason it's not on the list is because of the savescumming thats available, which i believe makes it quite a bit easier, as well as just overall estimates like what ThatMuttGuy gave above me. Although I think what happened is we removed it from the list but then never added it to the removed or discussion section, so I'll be adding it to the removed section sometime later, we're gonna make a small update log soon anyway 🙂

I see i see, thanks and congrats for the work you’ve doing putting together the list 👌

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, back with another update log! figured I'll make one given some of the recent guide additions that need some information given

Update Log:

• Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator: Added to the removed section at a 6/10. The recent guide for it gives it a 9/10 however this is incorrect due to certain strategies that the guide doesn’t mention that make the supposed hardest part much easier. I can confirm this myself, given that I did the game very recently.
  • The Finals: Added to the removed section at a 5/10. The recent guide for it gives an 8/10 for it however multiple have told us that this is false when you put boosting into account, which is how most people have been doing the respective hard trophies in the game.
  • Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location: Moved to the main list at 8/10. This may change in the future depending on what estimates we are given.
  • Bleed: Lowered to an 8/10. This may change based on estimates given, we’ve just been told it’s not a 10/10 as the guide mentions it.
  • Five Nights At Freddy's 1: Added to removed. We already had this removed due to how exploitable it is (depatching to use glitches and/or AI manipulation), just adding it onto the correct section.
  • Some games from the removed list have been given difficulty ratings so they don’t have “TBA” there anymore.
  • Battlefield: Bad Company: Added to unobtainables at 9/10 due to server shutdown.
  • FIFA 19: Added to unobtainables at 9/10 due to server shutdown.

We also need more information on a bunch of more popular games that we wish to get out of discussion, so if you have done any of these games completed, feel free to give us your thoughts on its difficulty:

• Devil May Cry 5
  • Shadow Warrior 1
  • Dirt Rally 1
  • Wuppo
  • Outlast 2
  • Mighty No.9
  • Divinity: Original Sin
  • Catherine
Edited by PunisherXD2006
Added a few more points in the log to account for the suggestions below this
  • Like 3

Had a look at some guides and found these which can be put under discussion:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

Thank you for those! we'll add the two unobtainable ones to the right place now, I'll edit my post. The rest we'll look into before deciding what to do, maybe some who have done any of those could give their input :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Back again, got a few more changes to make as always. There's actually quite a few this time, but it's going to be kind of all over the place so bare with me 😅

UPDATE LOG:

On 12/28/2023 at 5:09 PM, serrated-banner9 said:

• Adding the 3 games in the quote to the list and with guide ratings except Ace Combat Assault Horizon, as we have been given a suggestion shortly after saying that it is a lower difficulty than the guide suggests. Although, as with every game, if you can give an input on it, feel free to :D 
  • Five Nights At Freddy's 3: Removed altogether. This was originally on as it was called underrated by the guide, however an exploit was found that makes the game quite a bit easier, so there isn't much point in it staying. The exploit in question doesn't seem to be known, so a video will be provided here
  • Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The NA stack specifically is being added back on at an 8/10, as it was found that the glitch that originally removed it does not work on this stack, hence not lowering its difficulty here.
  • Because of the aforementioned situation with stacks, we also wish to bring up 3D Dot Game Heroes' EU and JP Stack again, as these are unpatched and hence harder than the NA stack of the game, and so has been suggested for it being an 8/10, however we need a few people who have done either of these two stacks to give their input.
  • Shadow Of The Colossus (ps3): Removed at a "7/10", as multiple estimates gave us ratings lower than the guide's.
  • Lichtspeer: Added to discussion. We're not very aware of this game's difficulty, as the main problem with the game is the "Play 100 hours" trophy. However, if you can give an input on it, we'd appreciate it :) 
  • Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics: Added to discussion.
  • Catherine (ps3): Moved back to the main list at an 8/10 after several people telling us it is around that difficulty after the mentioning of it in the previous log.
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: Added to the unobtainable section with the guide ratings.
  • Dreadnought: Added to the unobtainable section with the guide ratings.
On 12/28/2023 at 4:31 PM, PunisherXD2006 said:

We also need more information on a bunch of more popular games that we wish to get out of discussion, so if you have done any of these games completed, feel free to give us your thoughts on its difficulty:

• Devil May Cry 5
  • Shadow Warrior 1
  • Dirt Rally 1
  • Wuppo
  • Outlast 2
  • Mighty No.9
  • Divinity: Original Sin

This still applies in this update log and I will use this as a reminder to try and get more estimates on these "on the fence" games. So, if you have done any of these games, feel free to give your input on them.

Hopefully these changes help further build the Archives. We love seeing this list of games increasingly expand, giving light to the more unknown games, and we appreciate all the suggestions we have been given since the creation of the forum. We thank you all for these suggestions, and as some of you might see, we don't get many on this forum thread, however we get word of games normally on this thread and on Discord. No, we don't have a server dedicated to this, however if the idea is liked by others then one can definitely be created, so let us know! :D 

Edited by PunisherXD2006
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this thread today and thought I should share some information regarding a few games that have been considered "undecided."

For Everhood, I currently have a trophy guide under review, and I have a thread detailing a comprehensive list of issues that make one of the trophies quite challenging. While my difficulty estimate may be a bit high for some (currently a 9/10 on the guide), I still like to believe that I have good reason to justify at least an 8/10. I'll link the thread below if you are interested, but the synopsis is that the second phase of the Incinerator uses RNG to an extent where you need to train your reflexes to where they are sharp enough to react to and dodge fast attacks that are determined strictly by luck, but to also not get twitchy with the inconsistent telegraph timings also being dictated by RNG. This is combined with a less than adequate movement system, a strange character hitbox, and the fact that the game could just screw you over at any time without any strategy to completely mitigate its effects. That's not to say you can't get lucky, and have fewer attacks sent your way, but that doesn't change the guarantee that a good handful will still make their way towards you and that you need to deal with said attacks effectively. While the remainder of the No-Hit trophies don't involve any RNG, I would also argue them contributing to an 8/10 rating on their own, due to the mechanical skill required to flawlessly clear some of the harder fights, even on an easier difficulty mode. 

For Runbow, I definitely don't think the game is an 8/10. The multiplayer stuff is trivial with the help of a second controller, and the three medal times for the campaign levels aren't bad at all, with even the harder levels requiring nothing more than simple practice. What will raise eyebrows though is the Bowhemoth, requiring a completion time of under 20 minutes or a death count of 10 or less. If the trophy were to exclusively require a death count of 10 or less, then an 8/10 is certainly justified. However, the time limit is a lot more lenient. While my run only had around 15 deaths, some runs I've seen on YouTube have accumulated upwards of around 25 deaths, whilst still beating the time. If you can narrow your death count down to around 15-25 deaths, then you will certainly beat the time, or at least come close. Whilst this trophy is challenging, I don't think its presence alone is enough to raise the difficulty of the entire list to an 8/10 or above. If I were to provide a personal estimate, I would give the game a 5-6/10. Challenging, but certainly doable with practice. 

I suppose I should also elaborate on the difficulty of Will You Snail as well, since I never really addressed it in the guide. This game is certainly tough, but I must also acknowledge the fact that some of that difficulty does stem from the RNG of how the AI works. For some levels where the AI has a noticeable presence in the obstacles thrown at you, there could definitely be a mixed bag of runs that occur, with some spamming you with attacks right out of the gate, and with others being relatively tame (in the sense of having fewer bombardments). However, that is not to say that every level revolves around waiting for a good run shooting star to fly across your house, as the design ethos here is certainly based around swift reflexes and adept platforming expertise (and some levels even require a good deal of strategy to clear on the hardest difficulty). Completing every level on the hardest difficulty is undoubtedly the main attraction of the platinum trophy, since each level has to be done individually and cannot be cheesed with a difficulty exploit. However, the other aspects of the platinum simply do not stack up to increase the difficulty, with the speedrun having a very generous time limit, and the no-death run being beatable on the easiest difficulty with a save exploit. Personally, I don't believe this game is on the level of other 8/10 games that I've cleared (I.E. Crawl, Downwell, Pac Man: CE2, WipEout: Omega Collection), but that take is prone to subjectivity. 

At the end of the day, this is all from my perspective, but I hope I least helped a little bit by contributing this information!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

snip

Thanks a lot for the detailed insight on these games, this'll really help! We'll make changes accordingly on the next log :D
I'll be playing Will You Snail sometime this year, so I'm hoping that'll clean the discussion up for that game once I do it 🙃

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all! it's been a while since the last update log, however we managed to find more stuff to change in the sheet, and so an update log felt necessary.

UPDATE LOG:

• Wanted Dead: Added to discussion, but apparently the developers are going to make this game easier, so we might end up removing it in the future.
  • Everhood: Added to the list with guide ratings.
  • Dance Magic: Added to discussion.
  • Death Road To Canada: Added to discussion.
  • Need for Speed Shift Unleashed 2: Added to removed at TBA difficulty, estimates give it a lower rating than the guide.
  • Just Dance 2017: Added to unobtainables.
  • MLB The Show 09: added to unobtainables.
  • Strikers 1945 Trilogy: added to discussion, two of them haven't been completed so we're unaware of their state, but could be a challenge.
  • Fishing Planet: added to discussion.
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge PS3: Moved from discussion to the list at an 8/10.
  • Mighty No.9: Removed from discussion as estimates averaged out at 7/10.
  • Mother Russia Bleeds: Added to discussion, we just need clarification on the difference between solo and co-op play.
  • Gran Turismo Sport: moved to  unobtainables as the servers have shut down. Rest In Piece 🫡
  • BPM Bullets Per Minute: added to the main list at an 8/10 for now, this might change as estimates are given.
  • Racket Fury: Removed from discussion, a guide was published and rated it a 7/10.
  • Rock Band 2: Moved to unobtainables.
  • Runbow: Removed from discussion.

On top of this longer list, we added some extra stuff to the discussion section! We linked the trophy list under all the games' names, and added two extra columns, one for the platform the game is on and another for linking any guides available for that game. Hopefully this helps redirect people to the games themselves rather than having to go out of their way to find it :D 

And as always, if you see any games on the list you think have an inaccurate rating, or there are games we missed out that could potentially be on the list (unobtainable or not), feel free to make a suggestion here.

• Like 2

Hey everyone!
Scanned the list once again, found some games I can cast my vote for.

Outlast 2 - 8/10 (Very short game with only one random moment on nightmare walkthrough, many videos on the net with easy strategy to handle that encounter with Marta. Nothing like 9/10 at all)
Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed - 8/10 (The game is very glithy, with absolutely cheesy AI opponents. Yes, there is a way to scum all Time trials, but you can't cheat game in Grand Prix and Races, and there are many of them. 8/10 is legit)
Divinity Original Sin 2 - 6/10 (No need for cheese builds when you have 9000 weight rucksack that makes this platinum a complete joke, this thing oneshots literally anybody even on Tactician and Honour modes. You can run through all acts for 2 hours with saving and all convenients, I think it's enough to remove this game from the list)

Injustice Gods Among Us - 9/10 (Ultimate Battler is very hard, 240 missions in starlabs with gold rating is even harder, then online: 200 matches and 100lvl boost, long cold platinum)

Sine Mora - 10/10 (Don't know where to begin, this 100% is a total mayhem from the beginning till the end. Clear hard mode arcade with no sub-weapons, no deaths, two bosses with random attacks, one boss is final, so in the end of hard walkthrough you die even if you skilled, you just unlucky. This game is a picture of unfairness, you can dodge 10 000 bullets but if the last one hits your plane = start from the beginning. PS3 was unlucky to have one exclusive mode, Challenges, they are awful, there is nothing cool or interesting about them, just extra 10 hours of pain for additional trophy. And then, when you thought the hardest part is over you try Insane mode, to finish stage with no pickups, NO PICKUPS, meaning no time restore (your health), no shields or any funny subs, no good primary weapon, no fair game. If there is something harder than this shmup - I don't want to know, really. Games like this pushes you to your limit, and if NFS Prestige got 10/10 on this list, then Sine Mora is bloody 11/10)

Edited by ozymandias1994
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Hey everyone!
Scanned the list once again, found some games I can cast my vote for.

Outlast 2 - 8/10
Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed - 8/10
Divinity Original Sin 2 - 6/10

Injustice Gods Among Us - 9/10

Sine Mora - 10/10 

Thank you for the detailed insight on these it'll help for sure. :)

Just one question, I'm assuming you meant Divinity Original Sin 1? As far as I know we don't have DOS2 on the sheet anywhere due to the guide rating giving it a 7/10.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:13 AM, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Even a 9 is overrated for the base game. 7-8 seems plausible for most. There’s just too many randoms who’ve been playing the game for so long they can literally just solo carry you if they end up joining. And a lot of them are trophy friendly too. Only thing I’d consider a 9 is weaves. Unless it’s you and 3 tryhards carrying you. Then you get a free ride and it’s a 4/10 with all the OOB’s glitches on certain maps. There’s a group chat or two on PSN that will help out if you ask. For your average group it’s gonna be a pretty solid challenge. Unless it’s an average group and one of them is a complete noob. Then that makes it a 10/10 😂

Apologies for the late reply but I don't have notifications activated. Naturally, I referred to the 100%, not the platinum alone.

On 11/20/2023 at 6:57 PM, zemiguelreis said:

I'm also very shocked how more than 6000 people have this platinum.

Which is why I'm trying to tell you all that it doesn't deserve its rating. There's not a single 8/10 game that has 6000 people completed; not on this site, nor anywhere else. It should speak for itself.

54 minutes ago, PunisherXD said:

Thank you for the detailed insight on these it'll help for sure. :)

Just one question, I'm assuming you meant Divinity Original Sin 1? As far as I know we don't have DOS2 on the sheet anywhere due to the guide rating giving it a 7/10.

The weight exploit is present in both games. In the first game there's also an invincibility glitch that's still present to this day, although you cannot benefit from it in all areas, IIRC.

I would also cast my vote for Vermintide 2 being an 8/10. The base game is not more than a 7, but the Weaves for the 100% turn it up unquestionably. You have to improve significantly from start to finish and it's a long 100%. Game definitely deserves to be a part of this archive

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed - 8/10 (The game is very glithy, with absolutely cheesy AI opponents. Yes, there is a way to scum all Time trials, but you can't cheat game in Grand Prix and Races, and there are many of them. 8/10 is legit) 

I did this game as well and your review is spot-on. It's a legit 8/10 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

The weight exploit is present in both games. In the first game there's also an invincibility glitch that's still present to this day, although you cannot benefit from it in all areas, IIRC.

I see, thank you for clarifying. Seems like quite a few are for removing DOS1 from the sheet so will probably make that a change on the next log 👍

On 11/12/2023 at 8:05 PM, Baker said:

And while am at it. The Metronomicon is kicking my ass. I’m not good at rhythm games but I can finish this. But an 8/10 is definitely warranted.

9/10 for people like me. But should be lower for people who are good these types of games. Would like to see other opinions..

Bump.

I finished the game a few months ago. I think it’s an 8/10. But some more opinions would be nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mellenthin said:

Apologies for the late reply but I don't have notifications activated. Naturally, I referred to the 100%, not the platinum alone.

Gotchu. Yeah 100% as a whole is around 9. But that’s gotta be solely due weaves. The difficulty between that and base game is a big one. Unless you get fully carried through them, if you’re able to do weaves, you’d essentially be good enough to solo the base game stuff on legend (except the stuff requiring more than one person). Thing is, you can be carried through them. Marockoboy set up a decent sized group chat with all the sweats that still play, some who’ve done all the way up to 160 and hunted it speedrun wise, there’s some lads in that chat who can show you every OOB/skip in the game that you won’t find on YouTube. If you’re getting a carry off them lads the weaves are basically a 6 difficulty wise. 

20 minutes ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Gotchu. Yeah 100% as a whole is around 9. But that’s gotta be solely due weaves. The difficulty between that and base game is a big one. Unless you get fully carried through them, if you’re able to do weaves, you’d essentially be good enough to solo the base game stuff on legend (except the stuff requiring more than one person). Thing is, you can be carried through them. Marockoboy set up a decent sized group chat with all the sweats that still play, some who’ve done all the way up to 160 and hunted it speedrun wise, there’s some lads in that chat who can show you every OOB/skip in the game that you won’t find on YouTube. If you’re getting a carry off them lads the weaves are basically a 6 difficulty wise. 

Any higher rating is of course due to the weaves. But damn, you make it sound like it's with those people on UC4 who carry people. Didn't know it was that bad.

Never heard of or seen Marockoboy in-game. Sounds like an alt trying to make a profit of tryhards. Got to pay the bills, I guess.😆

Edited by Mellenthin

14 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

Any higher rating is of course due to the weaves. But damn, you make it sound like it's with those people on UC4 who carry people. Didn't know it was that bad.

Never heard of or seen Marockoboy in-game. Sounds like an alt trying to make a profit of tryhards. Got to pay the bills, I guess.😆

Nah 9 comes from trying to do it with a normal group 😂. Generally you’ll breeze through 1-40 except for weave 36 I think it is. There’s one with some absolute terrible modifiers. But yeah 40-80 it essentially becomes find a camping spot, handmaiden goes and triggers the horde, kill em all, goes and triggers again. Then you move forward, and give them whatever potions they need to ability abuse to get to the end. Essentially how most of it went when I did it with Mohand and 2 randoms whoever wanted to play at the time. 

Count yourself lucky, nice enough guy. But skill level wise definitely not someone you want to do it with when you yourself are still essentially trying to improve to be good enough for it as you go. It’s why he made that group chat with all the sweats really. That groups definitely been massively beneficial for quite a few people, and probably will help out a handful more if it’s still going. 

Edited by B1ngBangBOsh

5 minutes ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Nah 9 comes from trying to do it with a normal group 😂. Generally you’ll breast through 1-40 except for weave 36 I think it is. There’s one with some absolute terrible modifiers. But yeah 40-80 it essentially becomes find a camping spot, handmaiden goes and triggers the horde, kill em all, goes and triggers again. Then you move forward, and give them whatever potions they need to ability abuse to get to the end. Essentially how most of it went when I did it with Mohand and 2 randoms whoever wanted to play at the time. 

Count yourself lucky, nice enough guy. But skill level wise definitely not someone you want to do it with when you yourself are still essentially trying to improve to be good enough for it as you go. It’s why he made that group chat with all the sweats really. That groups definitely been massively beneficial for quite a few people, and probably will help out a handful more if it’s still going. 

Luck played a very little part of it all. While most of my hours is from playing with bots, the team I played with wasn't exactly novice in terms of completing games in general.

Truth be told, I'll never understand it fully why some people strive to pay others to finish something they themselves cannot, but it is what it is.😉

3 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

Luck played a very little part of it all. While most of my hours is from playing with bots, the team I played with wasn't exactly novice in terms of completing games in general.

Truth be told, I'll never understand it fully why some people strive to pay others to finish something they themselves cannot, but it is what it is.😉

Fair enough. Me and Mohand got stuck with him from weaves 46-60 I think. Don’t think the group charges though, might be 50/50. The vermintide community tends to be pretty trophy/achievement hunter friendly.