The Difficulty Archives

PunisherXD

Compiling games like this is a real neat idea, and it’s cool that you and your group took the time to do it just for the sake of it. That said, there’s a handful of games on the list I feel are overrated:

Dead Space 2

Spoiler

Dead Space 2’s maybe a 7/10 at most. Being able to New Game+ into Zealot lightens things up a fair bit, and the increased damage/sturdiness of the Necromorphs isn’t all that troublesome. Having decent aim with the Plasma Cutter (helped with Stasis) and making good use of Kinesis (Slasher blades and spiked environmental items) will see you through comfortably enough.

Ammo can be bought with credits you brought over from previous runs, and even without that, you can influence the probability of getting specific ammo types from drops by keeping only the weapons you’ll be using on you. All of that is ignoring the Ripper, which can easily kill 2-3 Necromorphs with a single blade, though it’s slightly riskier than sticking with the Plasma Cutter.

Hard Core is just not the challenge people make it out to be. Necromorphs are weaker than in Zealot, so if you can do that mode, you can definitely do this one. Having only three saves sounds daunting, but after Zealot, there shouldn’t be much left in the game that’ll pose a threat. There’s plenty of suggestions online for optimal save points besides.

If you keep to what worked in Zealot, you should breeze through Hard Core. You should have an easier time utilizing the Ripper against the weaker Necromorphs as well. You’ve also got tricks like dismembering the corpses in a room before triggering an Infector encounter to prevent them from being reanimated. All in all, it’s more than doable and shouldn’t take more than a little practice to overcome.

Prototype

Spoiler

Prototype is most definitely not an 8/10. There’s a glitch that makes you completely invincible that you can easily utilize for about 95% of the game. You’ve got only three prominent fights that you’ll probably have to do legit, and they’re not 8/10 territory if you know what to do.

First fight is the Hunter encounter in the fourth mission Behind the Glass. You can’t do the glitch yet at this point and you are severely underpowered. That said, you can kite the Hunters by just running around the perimeter of the arena to avoid damage, and the assault rifles dropped by the soldiers will let you damage them without putting yourself at risk. It’ll take a while, but it’s not hard by any means.

Second fight is the Elizabeth Greene boss battle. You get thrown into it immediately after the previous mission, and if you had to reload a checkpoint to finish that one, you’ll lose your invincibility. The nature of that mission makes it fairly difficult to do without using a checkpoint, so going into the Elizabeth fight with invincibility still on can be troublesome. That said, there’s a strategy to the fight that makes it a cakewalk even without it.

Equip the Whipfist and the Shield and get close to her. All you have to do is constantly jump around her in a circle as if you were trying to circle strafe her, and let go of charged Whipfist attacks while in mid-air. You want to charge your jump a bit and be sprinting to ensure you avoid her attacks. She’ll whiff nearly every attack she has if you do this, and the Shield will protect you from whatever happens to make contact with you. She has a one-shot that’ll require you to run away from her, but it’s got an easy-to-see tell. If it weren’t for this strat, an 8/10 difficulty could maybe be argued for.

Last fight is the final boss encounter with the Supreme Hunter. From what I recall, your invincibility just turns off for this fight, so you have to do it legit. He’s got high damage output, a lot of health, and you’re on a timer. You can thankfully cheese him by running around the arena, grabbing objects, and hitting him with charged throws. There’s a little RNG with the physics; sometimes the object will sort of graze him and not do full damage. Still, with enough tries, you can beat him without too much trouble.

The Quiet Man

Spoiler

Someone’s already brought it up, but The Quiet Man is not an 8/10. The no-hit run can be savescummed to an extent, and while the combat is bad, it’s easily exploitable.

Trying to engage with all the mechanics present will see you getting smacked without a doubt, sometimes at no fault of your own. All you have to do for the most part is stagger enemies constantly with 2-3 light hits, and running away instead of dodging to avoid incoming attacks. Anyone who blocks your attacks, just use Focus to get around it.

Arguably the hardest boss in the game can be completely skipped with an environmental move you can perform within like 10 seconds of the start of the fight. Another boss can also have their hardest phase skipped with an environmental move. In general, just knowing what to expect in an encounter – which enemies to prioritize, whether or not your Focus will carry over to the next fight, etc. – is enough to coast you through the game.

The only thing that’ll really dampen the experience is the lengthy, unskippable cutscenes throughout the game. As luck would have it, they’re the most numerous and time-consuming in the final chapter, which is where you’ll probably need to retry fights the most.

I’ve actually been working on-and-off on a guide for the game, and after consulting with a friend for a bit, I’ll be putting the difficulty at a 3/10. Not saying that’s what the difficulty should be at definitively, and I’m expecting some pushback on putting it so low once I finish the guide, but 8/10 is a drastic overestimate.

Shadow Warrior

Spoiler

I gotta say, having done Shadow Warrior somewhat recently, it does not live up to its reputation at all. The semi-permadeath mode sounds intimidating from the guide posted here, but the encounters are very simple, and you have access to powerful moves/abilities that’ll see you through nearly every battle in the game.

Once you get the right upgrades going – which doesn’t take long – all you’ll be doing the entire game is kiting around arenas and taking potshots with the crossbow, occasionally using your katana to heal. The ADS in this game snaps you to an enemy’s head, which lets you do massive amounts of damage to enemies with an upgraded crossbow with little effort.

The Divider of Heavens move with the katana, which is a mandatory upgrade you get early on, also does pretty good damage with a surprisingly lengthy range. There’s a perk you can buy that’ll heal you every time you land one of the katana’s special moves. The amount healed is based on damage done, so once you have a lot of damage perks going, you can restore nearly all of your health with one charged DoH strike.

You can also just manually heal whenever you want, and you can increase the amount it’ll heal to and how fast it does so, so even if you’re not in a situation where you can reasonably land a DoH, dashing away from enemies and using the heal will put you back on track.

On top of all of this, you’ve got a few exploits and skips that’ll help get you around the most difficult sections of the game. One of the more difficult levels can be skipped entirely by going out-of-bounds, and the level with the infamous gauntlet can be mostly skipped over as well. You still have to complete the gauntlet itself, but being able to skip right to it rather than trekking through a 20-30 minutes-long level first helps a lot. That gauntlet is also easily done by the aforementioned strat of kiting around the arena and doing quick ADS shots with the crossbow.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but I felt like it was important to give decently substantial details. I also wanted to mention WipEout HD, but I don’t remember enough of the game to go into specifics. Anywho, keep up the good work.

Edited by Snokes

On 9/24/2023 at 9:38 PM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Guide writers on this website are, for the most part, not any more of an expert on the difficulty of the game than the average plat earner. I think unless the guide writer explains their choice of rating then it's almost pointless to focus on what their rating even is. Infamously, when Elden Ring came out the one guide writer gave it a 9/10. The Rayman Origins guide writer was bashed just as hard by the community for giving it an 8/10.

Ah, yes...speaking as the recipient, that sure was fun. I stand by the rating, though, even more so now that I've weathered that backlash.

That said, reviewing the list - I don't know what other people's experience was, but I personally found Prototype (on PS4) to be closer to a 5 or 6/10 than an 8. I say that with the caveat that I really clicked with the movement challenges, more than I expected to and apparently more than most people do, and that comprised the most difficult part of the game; maybe most people don't.

Edited by Xillynoc

Hello everyone!
The list is good, thank you for all the work. But there is some inaccuracy.

For example Ninja Gaiden 3 ps4 and ps3 versions can't have same difficulty. PS4 version lack online clan trophies, and all the trials was patched so only one player can beat them, while ps3 version is the real storm even for 2 players. Same case with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, every trial can be done alone in PS4 version, while PS3 version requires real skill for both you and your partner. 
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden can't be harder than ANY Sigma on PS3, also Ninja Gaiden 3 is more like 9/10, DLC is a firm 10/10 if we talk about PS3 version.
And how in the world NFS '15 Prestige gets 10/10 while Trackmania Turbo is only 8/10? According to list 10/10 is the level of freaking Assetto Corsa  and Necrodancer, Prestige is not even near to that difficulty. 
Sine Mora I think is much much harder than Yaiba NG and Prestige, it really deserves 10/10, as well as Darkstalkers Resurrection that is missing here.
Sorry if I was harsh in my message, this language is not my native. I really enjoy having this handy list at hand. Just some games can have more accurate grades.

Edited by ozymandias1994
Correct some info

Thank you all for the suggestions, it's nice to see the forum getting more activity haha. Whenever me or one of the editors has some spare time, we'll make another update log to put all the changes into one message :D

@ozymandias1994It's all good, the suggestions are appreciated regardless haha. We were actually planning on moving TMT back to 9/10 before you mentioned it so that's a guaranteed future change. And one more thing, if you could specify what difficulty the ninja gaiden games are for ps4 and ps3 versions, it would help a lot, as you seem to be well-versed with the games.

A final note, thank you @Snokesfor the very detailed explanations as to why you think the games you mentioned are the difficulty that you gave them. All of those games have been brought up before so your input will help clarify some stuff surrounding those. :)

With the latest patch requiring players to solo Palace of the Dead floors 1-200 and Heaven on High 1-100, I think Final Fantasy XIV (PS5) should be added to this list if you're factoring in DLC. 

Normally, some of the trophies for patches get easier as the game gets older, but these two (plus the other Deep Dungeon trophy) will always be consistently difficult. 

• Like 1

Making another update log as quite a few games were mentioned now so we're just gonna clear it up haha.

UPDATE LOG:

Arcana Heart 3: moved back to main list at 8/10 difficulty. To those that were discussing the AH games here, we'd like to keep this and Love Max where they are permanently unless more people start giving different estimates and the discussion is brought up again. Hopefully you understand :)

The Quiet Man: removed due to save-scums and cheese strategies.

Dead Space 2: moved to discussion until more estimates are given

Prototype: Added to removed section at 6/10 due to estimates giving lower ratings than the guide

Shadow Warrior: moved to discussion until more estimates are given as it seems to hover in the 7-8 range

Trackmania Turbo: Raised to 9/10 after reading back some past discussions, as well as the recent suggestion.

Darkstalkers Resurrection: Added onto the sheet at 9/10, may change based on future estimates.

Most of the games leftover are just kept on hold for now, I'll most likely edit the log once Im given some more information on games I asked for above this message. Again, thank you for the suggestions, they all help :D

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

@ThatMuttGuythank you for your input on FFXIV, we will add it on the update log Im about to make as it seems like others have said similar things. I'm assuming it would be an 8/10 difficulty then? 👀

I'd estimate 8 or 9, personally. PotD is one of the hardest things to do in FFXIV and the latest patch made it into a trophy after all these years. 

It takes hours to make it to the final 20 floors and one mistake can end your run. Or you run out of time. It's just grueling to attempt and takes a lot of skill. I'll let someone else chime in if they want to add anything. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Hello everyone!
The list is good, thank you for all the work. But there is some inaccuracy.

For example Ninja Gaiden 3 ps4 and ps3 versions can't have same difficulty. PS4 version lack online clan trophies, and all the trials was patched so only one player can beat them, while ps3 version is the real storm even for 2 players. Yaiba Ninja Gaiden can't be harder than ANY Sigma on PS3, also Ninja Gaiden 3 is more like 9/10, DLC is a firm 10/10 if we talk about PS3 version.

The trials on the PS4 version of Razor's Edge are still not easy despite being able to do them solo. Some UN trials are still stupid as hell despite being doable solo, in addition some enemies were given a lot more health than in the base version of the game, such as the Evil Ryu clones, for example. Team Ninja did not balance shit. Anyways, the only difficult thing that is the "make or break" in Yaiba is the Arcade mode, imo. Hell difficulty is questionable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Making another update log as quite a few games were mentioned now so we're just gonna clear it up haha.

UPDATE LOG:

Arcana Heart 3: moved back to main list at 8/10 difficulty. To those that were discussing the AH games here, we'd like to keep this and Love Max where they are permanently unless more people start giving different estimates and the discussion is brought up again. Hopefully you understand :)

The Quiet Man: removed due to save-scums and cheese strategies.

Dead Space 2: moved to discussion until more estimates are given

Prototype: Added to removed section at 6/10 due to estimates giving lower ratings than the guide

Shadow Warrior: moved to discussion until more estimates are given as it seems to hover in the 7-8 range

Trackmania Turbo: Raised to 9/10 after reading back some past discussions, as well as the recent suggestion.

Darkstalkers Resurrection: Added onto the sheet at 9/10, may change based on future estimates.

Most of the games leftover are just kept on hold for now, I'll most likely edit the log once Im given some more information on games I asked for above this message. Again, thank you for the suggestions, they all help :D

Dead space 2 should be 6~7

Shadow warrior should be removed.

NgS2 ps3 8 or 9

Ng3 ps3 DLC 9 or 10

Looking at the Ninja Gaiden games on the list.  I think there are some deviations from my personal opinion on them.. and also I'd like to make some clarifications based on the different versions since each of the platform versions is a bit different.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma:
I'd probably rate an 8 for the Vita version, because the controls are really bad.  Many of the trials that require using the bow precisely and quickly are infuriating.  The hardest part of this plat is beating Unearthed Challenge 4 with Rachel against Nicchae and Ishtaros at the same time on master ninja.  It took me 8 hours to beat this trial on Vita.  I only spent about an hour on it on ps4 but I have hundreds of hours of experience in this game. 
The PS4 version I'd probably rate 7/10.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2:
The PS3 version is probably a 6/10 with the caveat that you get a very good player who knows how to defeat all the bosses no damage as Ryu quickly and efficiently to help you and you use the Rachel Twirl strat.  Beating master ninja is not that hard with UT spam from Enma's Fang/or 360 UT Lunar.  The Lunar lets you easily izuna drop most enemies and its a very safe weapon in general.  I'd say learning to use BOTA makes all bosses pretty easy to defeat within an hour of attempts.
If you don't have someone to carry you then the plat is probably 9 or 10 depending on your dedication and your partner's skill/dedication to learning how to play.

Vita version is impossible due to lack of online and the turbo mode is just absolutely a joke to even consider completing legitimately.

PS4 version is harder than the PS3 version provided you receive a carry on the PS3 version.  The reason being is that you have to solo every trial on PS4, but they heavily nerfed the hardest trials by making the boss HP a total joke on Ultimate Ninja.  They also significantly buffed the AI by allowing it to take massive amounts of damage, which is highly exploitable with the hot swap if you get grabbed to lower the damage.  The AI can also be left dead then you can just solo the trial which makes Mentor 05 pretty doable.  Mentor 05 is quite hard though.. took me several hours of attempts.  I think a 7 or 8 for this is fair.

Ninja Gaiden 3 BASE PS3 version:
This is the hardest mainline Ninja Gaiden to complete at 100%.  I would rate it an 8 with a carry and a 10 without a carry, specifically for the 100%.  The ultimate ninja difficulty is easily 8/10 to complete because of the horrific garbage framerate and long winded fights where you can easily be killed instantly if you don't know what you are doing.  The DLC trials are also incredibly difficult to do unless you get a carry and even with a carry you still have to know how to survive and kite bosses for well over 10 minutes.  It can take hours for a pro player to carry someone who is weak at the game.

The plat by itself I would rate an 8 without a carry, with a carry.. maybe a 6 or 7.  UN01 is the only hard part of the base game trials but it is far more doable than MN 08,11,12,13,15, UN04 or UN05 DLC trials.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge:
The PS3 version with a carry I'd rate around a 6/10.  Ultimate ninja can be irritating even with the karma exploit to get max upgraded weapons on Day 1.  The final boss can kick your ass if you don't save HP upgrades for it.  The end of Day 2 with the multiple helicopter fight prior to the Day 2 end boss is broken and cheap bullshit.
Without a carry I'd probably rate it a 7/10 since you can exploit the Scythe 360T i-frames by just holding down dodge and alternating dodge and 360T inputs.  If you do die, have the other partner revive with Momiji and make sure not to die as well.  Not too bad overall.

The PS4 version of NG3RE I'd rate an 8/10.  Simply because soloing 3 UN trials even with the large boss HP nerfs is difficult.  You have to be able to defeat multiple bosses by yourself that can all kill you instantly if you get caught in a grab or izuna.  Some trials can take 20 minutes or more depending on which ones you choose.  The easiest ones I believe are 2, 3 and 5.  Those 3 are around 5-15 minutes depending on how safe you play and how good you are.  UN03 took me hours of attempts because its super easy to get bad luck and get caught in an izuna drop or UT and die instantly.  Additionally, ultimate ninja single player difficulty is quite hard because they took out the karma exploit.  Now you can't get a tier 3 scythe until sometime between day 3 and 5.  Meaning you have to do day 1 and day 2 which are arguably the hardest parts with bad weapons.

These are mostly just my opinions having done all the mainline games, but they are a bit different, like I said, from one another depending on the version.  I also have a fair amount of experience in each of the games so its a bit hard to say how difficult these would be for a complete newbie, but I will say as a comparison that all of the DMC games including 4 and 5 are a good deal easier than the Ninja Gaiden games.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1

I'm not sure what the community census is on this game but I personally find The Swindle to be very hard and it could be a potential game. It's a stealth roguelite I guess is the best way of explaining it. Awkward controls, RNG, gotta do a deathless run of the game. Interested to see what others say about it

Nice to see more people giving their input on the Ninja Gaiden version differences. There's two ways to go about this, one being to add each version to the list separately (or not, depends on the difficulty), and the other being to only account for the hardest version. Depends what you guys think is better 🤔

In the meantime, we're gonna take FFXIV 100% into account and add it at a 9/10 on the next log, alongside Neverwinter 100% (which we will add then).

5 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Nice to see more people giving their input on the Ninja Gaiden version differences. There's two ways to go about this, one being to add each version to the list separately (or not, depends on the difficulty), and the other being to only account for the hardest version. Depends what you guys think is better 🤔

In the meantime, we're gonna take FFXIV 100% into account and add it at a 9/10 on the next log, alongside Neverwinter 100% (which we will add then).

Hello again!
Ninja Gaiden games from Master Collection (PS4) is still very hard games to complete, despite the fact that difficulty of trials in Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge has dropped signifficantly. The only game from Master Collection that remained untouched is Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I'd say that both versions of this game, PS Vita and PS4 are more 9/10. PS Vita version is slightly harder than PS4, because of stupid controls of bow. There is one more version of this game, PS3, but it has no trophies, so we can skip it. As for other two games from collection, Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge, I'd recommend to separate them in list. 
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3) - 10/10
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS4) - 9/10
Razor's Edge (PS3) - 9/10 (There is karma glitch in campaign, but trials are horrific, the game is unbalanced as hell)
Razor's Edge (PS4) - 8/10 (No clan trophies, no contracts, trials are much easier and can be done alone)
Ninja Gaiden 3 - 9/10 ;  DLC - 10/10
Yaiba NG Z - 8/10
Thanks everyone for answers. 

Edited by ozymandias1994
Correct some info

On 10/3/2023 at 7:28 AM, Snokes said:

Compiling games like this is a real neat idea, and it’s cool that you and your group took the time to do it just for the sake of it. That said, there’s a handful of games on the list I feel are overrated.

To mirror what Snokes is saying about DS2, I'll try one last time to add further information why it doesn't deserve a spot here.

You only really need 2 weapons: the PC and the contact beam. The PC is for anything but the toughest enemies and the contact beam doubles as a one-shot kill weapon and for instances when you're surrounded as its alternate attack is completely overpowered. The benefit of only using and focusing on two weapons is that you'll be able to upgrade everything quickly - spare ammo for the contact beam sells for a thousands credits a piece, IIRC, which quickly adds up.

However, the single biggest argument for why DS2 shouldn't be an 8 is that's what also Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is rated at. The former has a very generous save system whereas the latter does not. Even though you'll no doubt die horribly every now and then, ultimately it won't set you back much.

A game that I forgot about is MGS: Revengeance. It also has a very forgiving save system where as soon as you take a hit - regarding S-ranks - you're free to restart from the latest checkpoint. Not only that, but there's also the FOX blade and Sam's Murasama sword coupled with the powerful bandana bonuses. As such, I suggest an 8 at most.

• Like 1

I see Pure Pool has a 10/10 difficulty rating and I think that should be lowered to a 9/10.

The base game is not easy but that’s mostly due to very unfair AI opponents who just never miss a ball. But they can be manipulated to make it a bit easier. Base game: 6/10 if you know a bit how to play pool. Maybe 7/10 if you don’t.

The 147 snooker break in the DLC is on a whole other level. It is brutal. But not because you need to have an insane amount of skill. You’re still just aiming and potting balls and the game is very accurate in it.

You just also need to get lucky. Most attempts end after a few shots because you got snookered. This is one of those trophies that can take 1-10 hours if you’re lucky or 100+ hours if you’re unlucky. It took me around 40 hours. 

I think a 9/10 is a better difficulty for this game.

And also for SMB. I can’t believe that’s still considered a 10/10 after all the tips, tricks and video guides out there.

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 5:14 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

-snip-

Oh, wow. Yeah, requiring Savage certainly jacks the difficulty up. Easily an 8 or 9, maybe just the 8 if you've got a good party. Wasn't like back in Heavensward, damn.

1 hour ago, Prometheous101 said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/star-wars-pinball/guide/

Stumbled upon this. IDK if anyone played it?
Rated as 10/10 by the guide.

That reminds me, we probably missed out a few pinball games off the list. Would have to confirm with achiebers though lol.

We're also gonna make an update log today to just catch up with suggestions. Roughly put, NG games will be split based on version differences and Neverwinter 100% added to 8/10. The Swindle has an 8 on the guide but probably will be added to removed as it can be savescummed.

I also bought Wuppo yesterday 90% off, so looking forward to playing that at some point and see what I think of the game 🙂

• Like 1

Hey all, back with another update log! I took a good look through the Ninja Gaiden discussion and tried my best to find the right estimate for these based on what people have said. Each version will be treated differently from now on as they slightly differ from each other. Alongside this I've cleared up the rest of the suggestions, so here we go :D 

Update Log:

• Ninja Gaiden Sigma: VITA version added at 8/10, PS4 version moved to discussion until more estimates are given.
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: VITA version added to unobtainables, PS3 version added at 9/10, PS4 version added at 8/10.
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 100%: Added at 10/10 difficulty.
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge: PS3 version added to discussion until more estimates are given, PS4 version added at 8/10.
  • Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z: Remains at guide rating of 8/10.

If you think any of these are inaccurate and you haven't contributed already, feel free to suggest what they should be. Now that that's done, I'll list the remaining games that got mentioned:

• Final Fantasy XIV PS5 100%: Added to list at 9/10 difficulty.
  • Neverwinter 100%: Added to list at 9/10 for now, we haven't been given an estimate from an achiever, however it most likely makes the list.
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Added to unobtainables at 8/10 due to online being shut down.
  • The Swindle: Added to discussion to see what other say. If the save-scumming really is that strong then the game will be removed altogether.
  • Star Wars Pinball 100%: Added at 10/10 for now, this can change based on given estimates.
  • Dead Space 2: Removed at 7/10 due to multiple estimates rating it this.
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes: As per one of our fellow editor's request, EU and JP version have been added to discussion until more estimates are given as NA is an easier version supposedly.
  • Spelunky: Added at 8/10 difficulty.

Once again, thank you all for these suggestions! It's nice to see all these games come and go, slowly making the list more informative. Remember to check games in the discussion section and in case you have done any of them or have good knowledge of them, feel free to make a suggestion of them. :) 

Edited by PunisherXD2006
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, PunisherXD2006 said:
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes: As per one of our fellow editor's request, EU and JP version have been added to discussion until more estimates are given as NA is an easier version supposedly.

Yes, the US version has a patch that makes the mini-games times more forgiving and let you keep some swords on NG+. It reduces the difficulty of the plat. Still dont know if the EU version could be an 8+.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/star-wars-pinball/guide/

Stumbled upon this. IDK if anyone played it?
Rated as 10/10 by the guide.

Nah, the entire thing can be save scummed. It’s the same with any zen studios pinball game with the exception of the very first one. 

OG Zen Pinball and Pinball Arcade are both difficult and can’t be cheesed, they deserve to be in the list.

• Like 2

A few comments about Pinball trophies...

Pinball Arcade series should definitely be on the list. Pinball Arcade PS4 has the most tables/trophies and I'd rate it 10/10 difficulty to 100%. Pinball Arcade PS3 & Vita have fewer trophies but many are very difficult. I'd rate them 8/10. Stern Pinball Arcade only has a few trophies but Creature Feature is very difficult so I'd also give it 8/10 to 100%.

The main Zen pinball games (Zen Pinball, Zen Pinball 2, PinballFX3) aren't quite as difficult as Pinball Arcade but still 9/10 with a lot of tough trophies. Star Wars Pinball, Marvel Pinball, their two VR games, and the new Pinball fx have fewer trophies. Still high difficulty (7 or 8/10) but with less to do I'd say they could be left off the list just to avoid pinball overload.

• Like 1